The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't remember taking this photo because I took this when I was blackout drunk.

I ended up 20+ miles from my home down the wrong freeway... I could've died driving at that speed or worse killed someone else. Could've Ryan Dunn'd myself (RIP)

24fxnk8.jpg

Drunk driving is some real shit and I wanna stop before I learn my lesson the hard way, worse my family learns it.

Ya'll fucking be careful out there. Go hard this weekend, don't fucking go away Oontzers.[/color]

Quoting myself from the cell phone pic superthread...

Driving like a complete fuck is nonsense.

Whos drunkin Bat-bitch up there?

wld3qq.jpg

Soooo...I don't know if you guys remember this lady, she was posted up before, and it's complete nonsense with the kids being present. anyways I diligently tried to find the identity of this lady, and with no luck, but I did find her blog, shes a German exhibitionist....

Heres some of her work...

tumblr_lthnxaoUWS1qhlmhto1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1325441208&Signature=yCVc%2FKkpBspcUvPj7ZLC254Pcpg%3D

tumblr_ltfub6SUjR1qhlmhto1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1325441240&Signature=ou71ohVx4KWu7%2F7CADtaeo%2B8OLY%3D

tumblr_lsssh5d9921qhlmhto1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1325441321&Signature=RxbnT8vmVCS4pkcTtLgzCNpuPNw%3D

And here's her - getting railed by some Holocaust victim...

http://fantasti.cc/videos/permalink/xhamster/Sabine-fick-mit-einem-riesen-schwanz-teil-2/2862341/

• Like 1