The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"You think I'm a loser? Because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, and a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something. Every day when I wake up in the morning, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep. So I get up. I have my watered-down Tang and my still-frozen Pop Tart. I get in my car with no gas, no upholstery, and six more payments. I fight honking traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes onto the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I wanted to. I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman. And I'll never know the joy of driving through the city without a bag over my head. But I'm not a loser. Because, despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what they wanted to be, is out there, being what we don't want to be, forty hours a week, for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun in my mouth, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner!"

Talk shit if u want but i felt like making my own flip of the huit d'octubre sample used in Doom's "One Beer Left"

....just cuz i wanted tew

you would think having done this for so long you might actually have something....but yet again you failed. there was no change in speed and there were no added sounds or layering...and you didnt even include the ending of the song which is the best part.

you would think having done this for so long you might actually have something....but yet again you failed. there was no change in speed and there were no added sounds or layering...and you didnt even include the ending of the song which is the best part.

change in speed?

i didnt want to add drums over it i just wanted to rearrange loops.. not that serious man (why do you think i post my shit in here most of the time)......... and maybe ill just go back n add the ending if it will make you happy...