The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I think I just broke my all time record for getting this money non drug related. $300 20 minutes and I got to keep my clothes on.

I would get this job in a couple times fr9m an ivy league school.  $387.50 in 20 mins flat, ethays with turning the computer on, open the program, pulling up the job and setting it up, to bagging the pieces. 

Props! To you. Feels good don't it?

Edit:  happened so fast, I would take my clothes just to feel like I got something out of it

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, ndv said:

I would get this job in a couple times fr9m an ivy league school.  $387.50 in 20 mins flat, ethays with turning the computer on, open the program, pulling up the job and setting it up, to bagging the pieces. 

Props! To you. Feels good don't it?

Edit:  happened so fast, I would take my clothes just to feel like I got something out of it

I wish they were all like that and steady 8 hours a day. I'd retire at the end of this year.😅

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

6 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

This is wonderful. If you're drowning in excess time the "why the fuck did we make this" video is also a treat.

Chin rock shit! Nice…

Had to turn it off when this two “hey you!” dipshits came on at the end though.

I'm going to point out all the nonsense going on there....

1.  They pretty much said, "fuck this grass, too expensive to keep up".

2. "Hey girl..... why don't you bring over your stank and come inside my stank, ya smell me?" (Water is not being filtered by anything)

3. Funny idea, but not fun. Depending if you want to flex or not, but the harder you go,  the more shit and work you have to put into it. And more than likely you are going to drink, you going to carry all that junk in the end? Getting a small pool will make you look like an idiot.

4. Black guy brings what he calls a "pool from the hood". Something Kenny would do from South Park.

5. All the ladies all in one soup,  enjoy 🍲

Edited by T4M*
  • Trash 1
  • Truth 3

3 hours ago, T4M* said:

I'm going to point out all the nonsense going on there....

1.  They pretty much said, "fuck this grass, too expensive to keep up".

2. "Hey girl..... why don't you bring over your stank and come inside my stank, ya smell me?" (Water is not being filtered by anything)

3. Funny idea, but not fun. Depending if you want to flex or not, but the harder you go,  the more shit and work you have to put into it. And more than likely you are going to drink, you going to carry all that junk in the end? Getting a small pool will make you look like an idiot.

4. Black guy brings what he calls a "pool from the hood". Something Kenny would do from South Park.

5. All the ladies all in one soup,  enjoy 🍲

Won’t water the grass but going to pay the water bill to fill up every random who shows ups pool?!

Sign didn’t say BYOP & BYOW.

morons

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

I would have never believed it 10 years ago, but in 2023 people do that to themselves to post on the internet for clout.

Dude, didn’t sound or look like he was in the level of distress that situation would inflict if perpetrated by anyone but himself.

• Truth 2