The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

that photo makes me shudder a bit...just a shitty drug man coke 🤢🤮😓

Many moons ago, I had the oprtunity to supply the east coast but I just got off parole and regardless of what state you're in the US likes to hand out big time for dealing pixie stix.  Anyhow, this stuff was suppose to be the new wave, it came in flavors of strawberry, grape, lemon, and cherry and was as pure as it could get off the chopping block.  But here's where things really got interesting.  Dogs couldn't detect it. Straight up.  And just that alone, scared the hell out of me and so I passed on the opportunity.  + it would have put me closer to a cartel than anyone else and these people weren't the type you wanna owe money to.  

But yeah, true story.  Sometimes I think back to what if I did follow through?  Which left me with three outcomes, death, federal, or retired with legit businesses but laundering money.  

So no dice for me.