The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nonsense

fabulous damaris | Posted on Nov 1st

:’( I have not stopped crying to be honest with you i wass sooo hurt and crushed but if you wasnt happy with him you cant be with someone you dnt love and you have to do whats best for you we love you and support you and best believe that just bc I love you dnt mean im not going to tell you how I feel , love you doll smile God loves you <33 #KimKBlogDolls

godislove305 | Posted on Nov 4th

Kim listen to the words of this song it always helped me threw hard time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPUtp-luzcs

and remember all things happen for a reason pray and ask Jesus to heal your broken heart , also remember the haters cant stop you from being great ,haters were born to hate, ignore them and continue to be great and keep your faith in Jesus and stay strong ,we all make mistakes , no one in this world is perfect .Heartache and pain doesn’t last for ever , it’s ok to feel sad and cry , just remain strong and remember prayer changes things ! I pray that you and Kris will be ok and I also pray for everyone in this world whose dealing with a broken keep faith in Jesus he wont let you down ! !