The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNJkjnuudn0

Anyone seen this show yet? Apparently its some reality program on A&E, where they bring in kids to experience prison life. I can only handle so much of worked up niggas yelling at wannabe bangers.

I had high hopes for this one, but I think it's pretty lame. The kids get yelled at for a few hours and eat lunch with the inmates surrounded by guards and the "safe" inmates who run the program.

Some kids straighten right up, others are just hardheaded and recognize that they are safe throughout the program, so go right back to their fuckery as soon as it's done still thinking they can handle prison.

ahaha

i posted this a couple hundred pages ago

same caption

i'm guessing it has to do with that 1 Anicent rule you gotta follow

by the looks of it, i bet she's on an all cum diet

the younger one looks like the type who gets mad if you touch her hair during sex.

and the top one is a desperate pig. lose-lose.

i kinda want to know what this ancient rule is for lols.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNJkjnuudn0

Anyone seen this show yet? Apparently its some reality program on A&E, where they bring in kids to experience prison life. I can only handle so much of worked up niggas yelling at wannabe bangers.

the little kid with the mohawk was the funniest part. some dude was yellin "little baby i want you!" loud as fuck and the kid was shittin bricks. and there was another part when he started crying. in the end he ended up like running away from home or went to juvi or somethin. the white kid with the buzz cut got like 4 years for robbery after the show too.

• Like 1