why would a guy want girl panties

fatalist

this one chick i was boning i kept her G. she took them off and i put it in my pocket so she wouldnt lose them. and then afterwards i said i was gonna keep them. so since she was going to visit her boyfriend after she had to go all the way home to pick up some new ones, just in case he got frisky and found out she wasnt wearing any panties. even though she woulda smelled like lube,latex and sex anyways but whatever. i cant remember if it was our first time or not though, had to be with session 3 or sooner.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Re: why would a guy want girl panties

Originally posted by fatalist

what's sad is we never did the dirty

:rolleyes:

Calling me "The Dirty" sounds so insincere. From now on I want you to keep "The Truth" in your mouth.

(if he asked for them, he probably wants to wear them. You should consider allowing me to show you the real secret to getting your panties off.)

:small circles: ;)

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by geezpot

"One puts the lotion on his back" -Buffalo Bill

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Girls that don't wanna give up a pair of panties probably don't because they don't wash their ass.

that is the only logical explanation that exists in this universe.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

2 reasons:

Either to sniff them, or to have them as a trophy. He usually shows them in front of his boys as a trophy that he got the pussy.

Or both. To sniff them and to add them to his trophy collection.

Personally I don't feel the sniffing part because I'm not trying to smell what has been around a woman's ass and genitalia all day long.

But I do believe in the trophy collection.

yea i believe the trophy shit...too...which is pretty fucked up...

i could understand if we had been together for a while...but that wasnt the case

well i know what i have to do...

thanks again for your opinions

good ol' 12 oz came thru once again

WHy I like chicks panties......

There is just something about a girl in panties. It doesnt matter what kind well maybe not grandma's panties but you know what I am saying. They are also like trophies, if a girl has given you a pair of panties you have more than likely conquered her in the sack. I have been around a lot of colleges and a lot of laundry rooms in dorms so I have created a nice collection for myself. Just the thought of a girl going to get her laundry then realizing she doesnt have any panties is quite the satisfaction.

I have a lot of thoughts about this but when it comes down to it....panties get to hang around the holiest of holies. The place where most guys want to be. Its all mental.

definitely trophy or sniffer - beater.

thong story.

I just saw some chick sittin' down, yappin on her cell phone with her low rider jeans hanging low, her mid-rif tee hanging high and her thong with a window in it right smack in the middle. I've never in all my years seen a thong with a window in the back...and yes I'm pretty sure they weren't on backwords...but I'm not entirely ruling it out.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The guy probably wants to make a set of teacups with it. And I wouldn't know why, cause making a set of teacups out of panties is probably one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by El Mamerro

The guy probably wants to make a set of teacups with it. And I wouldn't know why, cause making a set of teacups out of panties is probably one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard.

hahaha. funniest. post. ever.

i don't think i've ever asked for a girls panties ... not unless i was really drunk and can't remember

but i do have a large enough collection in my room to start up my own store :cool: :o

a better question should be why girls are so willing to give them up?!?!:confused:

You should never have to ask for them in the first place..I have a few lying around,hanging from the wall, and stashed away. Never once have I asked,"Hey, can have that tiny piece of nothingness as a reminder of our lovely night of passion together?". NO, they have been lost in the heat of the moment only to be found days later, washed, and put somewhere. So if you have to ask, then you've done something wrong..

Or just steal'em when they're sleeping...heh..

Archived