why would a guy want girl panties

fatalist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been around a lot of colleges and a lot of laundry rooms in dorms so I have created a nice collection for myself. Just the thought of a girl going to get her laundry then realizing she doesnt have any panties is quite the satisfaction.

This is quite disturbing in and of itself. No offense.

QUESTION FOR MAMS:

I didn't want to start a new thread. I've been on the lucid dreaming path since we talked in summer and am having them about every week or consistently, but I keep having the same problem. I just woke up from one and had it, I will realize that I'm dreaming, usually the lights won't work, so I'll walk outside and warm up until I can run jump and fly but I either A) Don't get high enough so I fall on my face or I B) Keep flying higher and higher until it gets really cold and far from the ground and I get scared and wake up. This especially happens if I'm trying to break into buildings or run from drunken UPS workers who want me to deliver bombs for them. Whats the secret, do I have to flap my arms or what?

he likes the smell of your kooter

:lol: :lol:

i have a few myself, didnt ask for em, i took em. one-a my ex's tried takin em from me, we got in an argument and had make up sex, in which afterwards i took her panty's as weell. serves her right.

make up sex=the best

Originally posted by Telo

I have a problem with this.

When i was younger and just hitting puberty i was at a really hot broads house and she was taking a shower. I ended up casually browsing through her drawers only to end up at the underwear drawer, the first one i picked up had a brown stain somewhat resembling the shape of utah and ever since then i have turned away from the panty department.

EDIT* and i have avoided the state of Utah for some odd reason.

this had me busting up..

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Wait, who are you again?? Cause I sure as hell don't remember.

how can you forget ? you gave me them stanky,maggot infested size 16 knickers for me to use with my vicks inhaler... its good for my sinuses, ya ?

Originally posted by Devilush

i would never give up my panties. i pay for really quality panties and they are pretty expensive so i would never give them away.

i gave the hubby the nicest pair of my panties.

Asian girls only buy the top quality panties! icon26.gif

Explain this phenomena.

Originally posted by Devilush

i would never give up my panties. i pay for really quality panties and they are pretty expensive so i would never give them away.

HA exactly, my ex asked me for some underoos but i didn't want to give them up! i think i did give him a pair once then he ran around the house with them on his head.... then took them home with him..

also he used to just buy me underpants to tear them off..... silly boy

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Milton

QUESTION FOR MAMS:

I didn't want to start a new thread. I've been on the lucid dreaming path since we talked in summer and am having them about every week or consistently, but I keep having the same problem. I just woke up from one and had it, I will realize that I'm dreaming, usually the lights won't work, so I'll walk outside and warm up until I can run jump and fly but I either A) Don't get high enough so I fall on my face or I B) Keep flying higher and higher until it gets really cold and far from the ground and I get scared and wake up. This especially happens if I'm trying to break into buildings or run from drunken UPS workers who want me to deliver bombs for them. Whats the secret, do I have to flap my arms or what?

The obvious answer, as pertaining to the thread topic, would be to go to bed while clutching a pair of panties.

Which brings me to... why the fuck are individual pieces of underwear called "pairs"? Is each leg hole considered a "boxer" or a "panty"?

Originally posted by BROWNer

http://cbcradio3.ca/issues/2004_03_26/main.cfm?page=

undies.

DUDE. Check out number 11. The horror.

*NOOOO!!! NUMBER 15!!!! NUMBER 17!!!!!! AAAAGGGH!!!!!

Originally posted by ubejinxed

HA exactly, my ex asked me for some underoos but i didn't want to give them up! i think i did give him a pair once then he ran around the house with them on his head.... then took them home with him..

hahahahahah see what i mean? so i gave him one of my boy short lacey things right, and he proceeded to put it on top of his head AND i just wore them! it was embarrasing becasue it was in front of our friends. eeeek. i swear. :nope:

and yesterday he put my bra on top of his head. i'm not sure if you've seen lil nicki but it was like so:

http://www.kinoweb.de/film2001/LittleNicky/pix/ln6.jpg'>

except with a bra on his head.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Asian girls only buy the top quality panties! http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

Explain this phenomena.

i'm not sure what the phenomena is but i want to look good almost nekkid yahmsayin? its better, in my opinion to buy expensive but quality panties because

1. they look better than cheap looking panties from victoria secrets.

2. they will last longer.

3. if they make a woman feel sexier, might as well go and buy the sucker.

Originally posted by Pinup

...on the other hand, iquit, so i've heard, is a fantastic cook and has a degree in massage therapy. He's also rich and likes to save kittens in his free time.

is that soo... well i think men who rescues kittens are sexy :love3:

Ha, well, we all admit to stealing panties but no guy would admit to trying a pair on although i'm sure a good deal of folks around here have no and again when the missus is at school or work.

Why is everyone looking at me?

This dirty old man that i work with scooped a dirty pair of womens draws outta the parking lot. I was jokin about it with my boss and he went and started fuckin with him about it. This dirty old bastard said he takes them home and jerks off with them. I think this is the kinda fool that has a secret room in his crib with a bunch of womens drivers licenses and a dead hooker in his trunk.

Archived