I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why would you post that completely regular picture of someone (someone being a random person, i was not refering to your username) and claim it was a joke. who the hell would get that?

my money is on that picture being you. but i dont think you are as young as they are saying. im going to guess 20.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Aug 21 2005, 04:30 AM

kid. ive argued with this guy enough to learn you cant win. so its probably you who should give up. he will have the last word, or he will close the thread, or ban you, or, he'll delete your worthless pots, all 651 of them. stop now.

unless its me, cuz he knows i can kick his ass.

Originally posted by RumPuncher+Aug 21 2005, 02:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Aug 21 2005, 02:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Element 518@Aug 20 2005, 06:46 PM

If those are Sperry Top-Sider loafers, then your the man...i rock those too.

even if they wern't Top Siders (which they are) I'd still be the man.

[/b]

hahaha, no doubt

Originally posted by someone+Aug 20 2005, 08:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (someone - Aug 20 2005, 08:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Glik0@Aug 21 2005, 03:56 AM

11?

Sorry, the oversized yankees hat is throwing me off.

haha your a funny guy gliko but like i said thats not a picture of me

[/b]

Come'on kiddo..You really shouldn't be afraid of your age. You'll have plenty of time for lying once you lose your virginity..

Archived