I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by krie@Mar 14 2005, 03:54 AM

What did he write ?

I never hear anyone say 'bonzer'.

..And yes, Fosters tastes like cat's piss. There are so many better beers on the Australian market, yet I do not know why the manufactures(sp) choose to export Fosters.

Fosters is American owed , much like many other so called "Aussie Icons" eg, Vegimite, Sao, Rosella...

Therefore they have American export trade routes, which are much bigger and more widespread than ours, Although in Denmark I found a Calton Cold in a supermarket.

And also saw some discarded VB bottles in a major festival also in Denmark.

So better Aussie beer than Fosters does get out there ;)

Originally posted by Tyler Durden+Aug 18 2005, 08:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tyler Durden - Aug 18 2005, 08:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-^ . ^@Aug 18 2005, 07:29 PM

133198866_l.jpg

You look exactly like my mom here. More like she did in old photos, but still very similar to how she looks today......This is really creeping me out.

[/b]

I'd hit it with your mom..... OOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Aug 19 2005, 04:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Aug 19 2005, 04:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ubejinxed@Mar 29 2005, 08:48 PM

i just want to see some more man biscuits... i keep coming in this thread hoping someones getting naked.

thank you iquit... biscuits in effect.

lest we forget the day i posted my junk.

[/b]

i missed it. you're such a slut!

Originally posted by fatalist+Aug 19 2005, 08:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Aug 19 2005, 08:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Aug 19 2005, 04:15 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-ubejinxed@Mar 29 2005, 08:48 PM

i just want to see some more man biscuits... i keep coming in this thread hoping someones getting naked.

thank you iquit... biscuits in effect.

lest we forget the day i posted my junk.

i missed it. you're such a slut!

[/b]

you love it. dont lie.

Archived