Fat People

curious george

Originally posted by SIELOETTE:

Whoa this is a great way to seperate who has intelligence on this board..

..Its people that disregard fat people who put issues in those same fat people..Nobody ever said that beiong overweight was healthy..but its not like it was their drem groing up to be unhealthy..Think about man..Our culture is obsessed with so called beauty..why? so men will find us attractive? If every one was fucking kate moss then we would not have an economy..The fashion is out of control right now..Have you flipped through any lately..magazines that is..Girls with make up to make their eyes look swollen..like they are on heroin or some shit..and size negetive waist line..Live and let live...You have no idea the pressures man..

Im just waiting for a jackass to say hey man..I have fat friends dude..Im not biased..

Just cause I'm right doesn't make me unintelligent......fatty. Don't forget that the guys in the magazines drive nice cars, have lotsa money, and have huge muscles. The pressures all around, like gravity. Fat people feel it more.:)

------------------

<- - - -(")- -(")owoop

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work at subway...where the extra large often come to feast. seriously, it ain't their fault. there is a poster of some tool that subway puts in their ad who claims he lost mad weight eating subs. these chubbsters roll in thinking that by scarfing down several foot longs they are gonna acheive the equivalency of a few hours at the gym. ruthless!

there is no reason to be fat. if youre fat, youre probably an eater and/or lazy. there are millions of diets and gyms across the globe so there shouldnt be an excuse to be fat. yes, some people are just built that way but for the rest, go to the gym and get on a diet.

i'm not fat 'cause i work out AN HOUR AND a HALF 5 DAYS a week which includes running 4 miles and am a veggie. (i'd like to see u do that) but i don't get any thinner no matter what i do. so don't tell me fat people are lazy and don't eat right. 'cause there are plenty out there working their asses off (pun intended) to no avail, i see them all the time at the gym and i give 'em respect for trying.

granted i think people should take jokes with a grain of salt but don't blame it on laziness.

be a good person and love your neighbor, even if they can't see their toes.

------------------

high plains drifter

[This message has been edited by ubejinxed (edited 06-13-2001).]

"what is it like walking around every waking moment being a complete dumbass?"-b.Twinkie

...has this been answered yet...hahahaha...cause i was wonderin the same thing...on the serious side though amerika really is to gluttonous, and 33% of people over 20 are considered obease...fast food and TV-country of the couch patato?...

...rOe....

Guest SPLINTER

go to any high school or college with a football team and ask the coach if you can see the linemen workouts. i can bet your skinnyass wont last one day in full pads working out with the line. linemen are big and fat but they run twice as much and work twice as hard as the rest of the team. i know one kid who looks like you can outrun him anytime but he can outrun almost any thin guy out there.go in the weight rooms and see them standing in puddles of their own sweat. yes fat people do work out, arent lazy and for all i know most fat people are nice and funny. id rather be around 2 nice, funny funloving fat friends than 100 skinny jackasses. and NO we shouldnt show our bellys to people so iy you see a fat man approachin a pool get out and leave cuz hes gonna take his shirt of and cannoball of the high dive.

• 1 year later...

i got no probs with fat people, but as a tattoo guy, working on them can be pretty unpleasant. imagine sitting there for a couple hours tattooing a 300lb woman's lower back right over her ass while her whole back is dripping sweat and you're going over stretch marks, and she has swamp ass. that's not fun.

Originally posted by curious george

ya know what really gets me? fat people. i mean really fat people. the kind of people that need to be forklifted to the bathroom. they just overall piss me off. then they say, "i'm not fat, i'm chunky" or "i'm big boned." no, you're just even fatter if you say that.

like when you'll be sittin around with some of your friends, and some girl will walk by. your friend is like, "damn she's thick." not really, they're just fat people.

i admit, there are thick girls out there, but you know if they're thick or not.

fat people wear moo moo's. fat people suck.

why dont u tell a fat person how u feel instead of saying it on the interent and watch u get a fat fist in ur grill cause i know i would fuck u up if u called me fat, i know im fat but i aint on this earth to please u so if u dont like fat people dont look at um dick face

Originally posted by curious george

i'm not talking about all fat people. just the ones who know good and damn well they're fat and still wear revealing clothes. the point of this thread, well, i dunno. this fat bitch at the mall made me think to post all of this.

no lie, this bitch was goin on 300 lbs, and she had on a tank top and some short ass shorts on. i was like, "AAAAAAAAHHH!"

truly scary.

it's great being a complete and utter dumbass everyday and all day.

^^^for future note when responding to accusations of being a teeny booper try not to respond with stories of your latest trip to the mall...

Guest rob deer

nuff said

reggie noble loves wisconsin

fat kids are the real tragedy. just cause daddy never played catch with you, never taught you that bicycling could be fun cause your mom makes you a frozen pizza and lets you drink soda when ever you ask seconds on ice cream... you turned out to like watching tv and playing videogames the best out of everything. your metabolism slows down and it's harder to get thin. fukin a dude.

I seen this one episode of ricki lake where these 2 year olds were chowing down on ribs. the most evil shit ever.

anyways, props to all fat people, unless you got swamp ass/underarms/legrolls/crotch dandruff/cheese toes/ring worm

all fat people push lowriders

sweatpants?

chef paul proudoumme ate himself out of the game. remember that.

Originally posted by the_gooch

http://www.film.warka.pl/images/wpadki/full.jpg'>

"A JELLY DOUGHNUT?????????????????"

how tall are you boy?!

5 foot 4 sir

i didnt know they stack shit that high? were are you from!

texas sir

TEXAS? only steers and queers come from texas. do you suck dick?

no sir

DO YOU SUCK DICK>?

no sir.

bullshit. i bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!

great movie...

Archived