Quote You First Post On 12oz.

Pistol

yo wassup with those cameras on the corners? i saw it on chicago works and they were hyping it like it was the greatest thing ever

Ah 12oz. I would be around 5500 posts if it hadnt been for the Great 12oz Changeover of 2006. And most of my posts were along the lines of "Dude, I really have to fart."

My 2000th post. I would've made a thread, but this event is not really threadworthy.

I'm gonna go read now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

07-15-2002, 08:11 PM

DAMN!! YA'LL SOME REAL ASSHOLES POOR TOY, C'MON HE'S ALL LIKE YOU GUYS ARE MEAN, SHIT, HE'S MEAN TO THE PAPER, THE PEN WAS THE ONE THROWING UP.........BUT YA'LL ASSHOLES HAVE NEVER BEEN SO RIGHT, POSE SUCKS ASS.... BUT HE MUST OF DID THAT SHIT WITH THE PEN IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS BIG TOE AND THE OTHER TOE, WITH HIS LEFT FOOT WHILE TAKIN A SHIT ON A URINAL....OR AT LEAST THAT WOULD BE MY EXCUSE IF I EVER DREW THAT SHIT...OH AND HAD JUST SMOKED SOME CRACK..TOOK SOME SHROOMS, AND SNIFFED SOME COKE TO GET THE BALLS TO POST IT...

I'm so glad I grew out of that attitude...

I just had a frank realization.

Last night I really did spend the whole night making sure I didnt fart or piss in the girls bed I slept with. I got in my car and fucking ripped it up like a long ass 30 second long fart I was really wasted but i never piss the bed but I thnk a recent 12oz post made me paranoid

This is the last one but its pretty recent...

ETHREADZNY

Elite Member

216.179.1.87 04-24-2002, 04:22 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess that would make me a jackass, oh well, not the first time... Guess I am not down in cyberspace.... but thanks for the link, it saved me a second of my life..