Blue Balls....best way to end the suffering

TEE_rase_war

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i actually like it when my balls are blue.i save my spunk till next time and bust a fatter load..if you hold your balls that are blue,you'll feel lke a man in the mornin.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^

kastone..aov......419...

Guest THEMEDIC

you have to be able to punch off without shaking your balls...it takes a true master of the art to do that...

• 11 years later...
okay...well the thing is i had peple over....so i couldn't be like....yeah just a min..then go beat it mad furious styles in the washroom....

although in hindsight i guess i could have

FUCK...FUC all that shit....i swear it felt like i have been kicked in the balls soooo fucking hard...

i swear to you

It is really painful as hell.

I can't be the only dude who this doesn't happen to.

it's just ... not only have i never met anyone without a blue balls story, if there was anyone who would immediately say "nah never happened' it'd be you. it plays into the DAO persona

the DAORSONA

it's just ... not only have i never met anyone without a blue balls story, if there was anyone who would immediately say "nah never happened' it'd be you. it plays into the DAO persona

the DAORSONA

You seem to be interpreting me saying that I've never had blue balls as "yeah, that never happens to me because I'm that dude. I always get the pussy."

That's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying that even when I was a teeny-bopper making out with bitches and almost getting the pussy, then being shut down. I never got blue balls.

Even the times when I was full on railing a chick just to hear her mom come in the front door and have to instantly stop and get dressed or hide in the closet, I never got blue balls.

Even every time I held back from nutting just to give a bitch that extra long pound session, only to be cut short by her tapping out cause her pussy can't take any more and instead of sucking me off like a good girl she just wants to pass out... I never got blue balls.

I've been in the type of situations where people describe getting blue balls. Just doesn't happen to me.

Am I seriously the only one on here?

Archived