last thing you ate?

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

But with sausage on it wouldn't it not be vegetarian? Unless it's like an impossible glizzy or something then I guess i can understand it.. you said it's your own dough too? Props if it's home made from scratch..

There's some guy that pops up on my ig from time to time doing absolutely ridiculous pizza topping combos you wouldn't even believe.. some of them seem like they could be pretty good and others are hella questionable.. so broccoli on top for a veggie supreme doesn't seem to wild just never seen/thought of it myself..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

@Tails0nE just a veggie supreme w/ what i had on-hand here. just a good hearty serving of veggies mixed in w/ my sauce cheese n dough. vegetarian thought process i guess.

Don’t worry I won’t let this hot dog water drinking dude sus you out. I stand by your broccoli top pie…..as long as cooked to perfection.

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, Tails0nE said:

But with sausage on it wouldn't it not be vegetarian? Unless it's like an impossible glizzy or something then I guess i can understand it.. you said it's your own dough too? Props if it's home made from scratch..

There's some guy that pops up on my ig from time to time doing absolutely ridiculous pizza topping combos you wouldn't even believe.. some of them seem like they could be pretty good and others are hella questionable.. so broccoli on top for a veggie supreme doesn't seem to wild just never seen/thought of it myself..

yes it's homemade from scratch, which i'm still very novice at. & yes this is the plant-based sausage i use.

17272062084581193663992592872065.jpg

• Like 1
  • Props 1

had some "cheese dog" from some  hole in the wall Oriental place, although I was very displeased with the fact it didn't actually have a hotdog inside the mozza, plus no Americanized marinara for my greasy saucey pleasures.

Other flick is some banging Peruvian chicken,

Third was a bison burger.

IMG_20241002_132608937_HDR.jpg

IMG_20241002_132645406.jpg

IMG_20241003_192254112.jpg

IMG_20241004_194607612.jpg

Edited by cancelculttourist
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Tbh, I am not much of a fish guy, halibut is about all I will eat deliberately.  But these fish plates you have been posting @LUGR, look really appetizing. 

Halibut is fantastic. I bet you would like that pompano. It’s got a mild naturally buttery taste. Definitely one of my all time favorites.

Trying to clear out my freezer. That fish was from last October and that species is about to start “running”…..so hopefully replenish my supply.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Halibut is fantastic. I bet you would like that pompano. It’s got a mild naturally buttery taste. Definitely one of my all time favorites.

Trying to clear out my freezer. That fish was from last October and that species is about to start “running”…..so hopefully replenish my supply.

When you say running, what does thay exactly mean?  Like migrate? Are to going or coming?

Not sure why I didn't include it.   Buttery sound pretty good for most fish, at least salt water.   

Halibut is fantastic.  A dab of sour cream to go with Halibut is pretty phenomenal.  Specially if the fish is cooked in a pan with coconut oil.

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, ndv said:

When you say running, what does thay exactly mean?  Like migrate? Are to going or coming?

This time of year the water temp starts to cool a bit to what they like and it brings them closer to shore…..maybe some reproductive cycle involved too. So yeah, coming to the surf zone and then hopefully going in my cooler.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, LUGR said:

This time of year the water temp starts to cool a bit to what they like and it brings them closer to shore…..maybe some reproductive cycle involved too. So yeah, coming to the surf zone and then hopefully going in my cooler.

So in other words running the case you described, this can be good for net finishing if this is permitted on fish type and other laws involved, yeah?

2 hours ago, ndv said:

So in other words running the case you described, this can be good for net finishing if this is permitted on fish type and other laws involved, yeah?

naw, you can’t really net fish unless you trying to feed the hole village