Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/01/2024 in all sections

1. got house partly ready for wife's 50th birthday Got presents with kids for wife's 50th birthday changed pool filter so people can swim at wife's 50th birthday Arranged croquembouche for wife's 50th birthday Coached son for a high school interview - he killed it. Got proof back for the book for approval. now all I have to accomplish is two clean bathrooms and wash the living room floor before going to pick up the croquembouche tomorrow at 10 am hit my third month without chocolate or fast food
    6 points
  2. Coolest part to me is seeing a push message pop up on my feed home from @Joker Keep in mind that the experience after this next upgrade, again should be later this month, will be on another level. If that goes right, plan is to submit to the Apple and Google Play store, so that should be really cool.
    5 points
  3. 4 points
  4. 4 points
  5. ^^ CALDO DE RES or CALDO RASPADO (beef soup)
    4 points
  6. 555twitter.com_1709263799677.mp4
    4 points
  7. Oh shit. I had that shit cranked up full blast holding it up to my ear trying to hear it. It sounded like a needle in vinyl. Then when the song actually kicked in it it almost blew my head off.
    3 points
  8. works for me. using the beta currently. dope.
    3 points
  9. Vocaroo 16z0tjqV0UrQ.mp3 Testing out MP3 Posts
    3 points
  10. InShot_20240301_120708878.mp4
    3 points
  11. Extracted a screw from inside my car. I guess the factory tech (robot, I don't know) broke the bit off in the Phillips groove. I thought it was epoxy or something because it was an opaque amber color. Started cutting a straight groove with my file until I notice that it was just dulling the file and not cutting any deeper. Then got the cutoff wheel. It caused a little damage not anything to worry about. Too difficult to hold a camera and carefully grind the small screw at the same time so I included a picture from the internets for effect... SPARKS EFFECT!! SPARKS EFFECT!!
    3 points
  12. NYQUIL JORDAN Beware of Imitators 7f9cbf6be0d4fcd72c2905bfeb5c16a8.mp4
    3 points
  13. Con Air with the talented Nick Cage
    2 points
  14. 6e56f815a36540f2bc959bbff46e0b2e.mov 3d530215864f44b4a551dd546025a50d.mov
    2 points
  15. @fat ralphythe pause isn't because of 12oz, that's just because the MP3 was made with the long pause built into it. It's just the vocals from a song with a 17 second intro apparently I found randomly. Had me thinking it didn't work when I tried listening.. 555twitter.com_1709340211190.mp4
    2 points
  16. Yo wtf is that dish called?? Looks hella hearty and healthyish
    2 points
  17. Stuffed bell peppers.
    2 points
  18. Bananas in every regard. Amazed this isn’t taken down considering the info they’re sharing. The information itself is even more nuts. Worth the watch, especially since these same tactics could just as soon make its way here considering the path the world is on. Well worth the watch whether you think this is some other side of the world shit or something that might come make its way ti your back yard.
    1 point
  19. Finally got around to Barbie and I was pleasantly surprised. Would watch it again.
    1 point
  20. Wendy's should have kept their mouths shut about this. I'm all about the hustle and trying to make every dime you can but this is dumb. We all know places change prices pretty frequently these days, but most of us ignore it. By doing this they've just pissed off a significant percentage of customers.
    1 point
  21. This is good @fat ralphy. MP3 is a little weird there's a 17 second pause. Future is looking good. MP3 download link working on desktop.
    1 point
  22. Usually watch movies my wife recorded on TCM, also Hoopla is a good free resource for classic film. She is the bigger buff like listening to podcasts and reading books and biographies and the like. It took a while but now I like the older stuff better, most of the time. It also really grows your options. As far as TV, I duno TCL of some size that seemed ridiculous at the time of purchase but now I could see going bigger. I could also see going higher quality but whatever. popcorn is a nice treat I like the rancho gordo offering and donated my air popper after getting in to making stovetop.
    1 point
  23. This was all done after @Ko SprueOne had to fix his car before he could pick up @Schnitzel to get things for the 50th.
    1 point
  24. I like to imagine he watches on a vintage black and white TV and makes fresh popcorn before each movie.
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. I am sure there is some knuckle head out there that would pay 3 hundy easy on ebay
    1 point
  27. Ex Fusion has a boner.
    1 point
  28. Flicked this the other day.....
    1 point
  29. JMY SKIT X ACID ZECT CGB SOAK BTS SAGE 5BK MEGA T2B MINT 1134 VACE X FEB
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. UFO Graffiti by Inkhead NYC, on Flickr
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00