Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/19/2024 in all sections

1. Member Number 0000001. JOINED: May 7, 1999. Early 50's now. This thread makes me want to start posting stories in The Unofficial History of 12ozProphet Thread. An especially good one that is highlighted in the Spotlights section. Thank you to all of you, past and present for decades of LOLZ. This thread though, gives me the warm and fuzzies.
    7 points
  2. Never corn dogs here. Chili cheese dogs is a rarity for me. Had to do it because it was their special. Also they're competing against a longstanding dog house across town that's known for their own style of chili dog, so had to test the competition. These were good, and no heartburn.
    4 points
  3. Dinner was ridiculous. Paired with a amaro (sfumato) spin on a Manhattan. Brilliant. Drink nao.
    4 points
  4. OMB, AKA Timberland Dubl Chili Cheez Gliz lunch, eaten in a non-John Cougar Mellencamp fashion. Rate those glizzies.
    4 points
  5. No amount of shoveled sidewalks will ever lead to me getting close to old peen. I don’t even like peen that is my age. Ew. the banana bread will work. With thank you note. Note will also include another apology for comin out swinging a bat at him last year.
    4 points
  6. @LUGR that was my first with the brand and I was very impressed, the Kolsch was spot on.
    3 points
  7. Lone tater tot on the barroom floor, what's your story?
    3 points
  8. Yesssssssss!!!! ha. Yes. That guy. Hahahahahahaha
    3 points
  9. @SMdoubleXLlol. Was that the old dude that was like "not like I'm watching y'all or anything"
    3 points
  10. Brunch burger. Burger, bacon, egg, Hollandaise and a tomato chutney. So fucking good. Side salad with a lemon vinaigrette.
    3 points
  11. Like the morning sun you come and like the wind you go.
    2 points
  12. And you swung a bat at him? That just adds strength to my idea. But yeah, sure, banana bread.
    2 points
  13. Most beer I drink is from a can. However, I always pour it into a glass from which then I drink it. Unless I'm driving at the time, then it's from the can. Then I just toss it out the window and it doesn't shatter and fck up bicycle tires
    2 points
  14. It's finally snow flaking here this season.
    2 points
  15. That’s about what we have on the east. I’m so glad we finally got some snow. It always gives a bit of joy to my seasonal depression. Plus the kids needed it this year for sure.
    2 points
  16. I’ve heard this about the Czechs and their bottled beer. Everything in a bottle is green or brown. Drinking out of a can is also looked down upon. Probably doesn’t apply for the craft guys anymore. same goes for Germans too. Nothing is in a clear bottle
    2 points
  17. I'm eating popcorn plus roast beef and broccoli before I go the dentist, walking in with all sorts of shit hanging out of my choppers
    2 points
  18. Draft beer is king. Always will be imo. My only beef with growler pours is once you crack the growler you gotta finish it.
    2 points
  19. Man wyclef was wildin with that one photo lol. So random. So classic.
    2 points
  20. Corona tastes like shit because Modelo is King. Heineken gets its skunkieness from UV light affecting the hops they use. The uv rays break up acids resulting in what’s left to attach to sulfer proteins which produces the skunk smell; scientists have looked into the compound and it actually is set up with the structure of a skunks defense spray. The green bottle thing is iffy because brown does protect from skunking better than green. I’m pretty sure Heineken has it in their process to skunk it. I used to just drink Heineken because it was a nice beer to drink while smoking some nice buds. I wanted to start brewing small batch beer this year but I am on my journey of no alcohol now. Maybe I will and gift it, and produce a 0 alc batch for myself.
    1 point
  21. I did eat two pretty big slices. It was okay, lemon merengue is not my favorite. But pie is pie.
    1 point
  22. Unpopular opinion - Seinfeld is trash.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00