Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/07/2023 in all sections

1. @T4M*Can you investigate this and report back? Thank you in advance.
    4 points
  2. What if your finger hangs to the left?
    4 points
  3. 12oz desperately needs a sex advice thread. Pulling out, pissing in butts, people are doing it all wrong in here!
    4 points
  4. All I saw was ‘sex’ in the title
    3 points
  5. This is all the education you need:
    3 points
  6. 3 points
  7. glows in the dark. could be fun at a rave
    3 points
  8. may I interest you in a business opportunity that is nearly guaranteed to change your future
    3 points
  9. Yo. I am out here closer to 50 than 40 settin thirst traps and tryin to act like I acted when I was mid 30 wantin them mid 30 men. I had an exciting sex life. I miss that. But I need to fucking chill right now and get back to work soon before I get into trouble. Do not accept any inbox messages from. I respect most of you and wanna keep it that way.
    3 points
  10. 3 points
  11. Made chicken quarters and cheesy veggies last night for dinner.
    3 points
  12. @Deine MudderToday is the first day of the rest of your life….enjoy.
    3 points
  13. 2 points
  14. 2 points
  15. 2 points
  16. Name change possibility
    2 points
  17. Is the Tingler Ring worth the $2.00? Or just hype?
    2 points
  18. I think you have to make the motion for people to fully get it
    2 points
  19. We already got her number.
    2 points
  20. I have no questions.
    2 points
  21. And when you ask the insurance company why your rates keep going up, they will say “Well, it is because of the other poor drivers in your area”. That makes zero sense, assholes. I encourage shopping around every 2-3 years as they gradually jack your shit up. Go to the new company at the lower new customer rate and then shop around once they start jacking your rates up over a couple of years. Fuck them all.
    2 points
  22. Yeah, so is that circle the butthole? And if the finger is the ding dong, and the ding dong is straight, how are you supposed to pee in the butt?
    2 points
  23. I'm paying $200 for my commercial policy. It's got a million dollar liability. I think I'm also paying $200 a month for my personal car. That shit is full coverage but also sucks ass for liability. I might as well take out another commercial policy on my car and crash them mother fuckers into each other.
    2 points
  24. You just have liability coverage on the untinted Volvo? That seems really high. I would shop around prior to next renewal. It’s funny how sometimes when you tell them you are shopping around and found cheaper coverage they can suddenly lower your rates. Regardless, insurance will find a way to raise your rates every year. IMO, if you don’t use your insurance, you should receive a partial refund.
    2 points
  25. Ford using value full cars as advertisememts smh
    2 points
  26. still give him a little bit of shit about that! not much but just a little to show I care
    2 points
  27. @Mauler5150you always have some reasonable points mate - most I share and understand, some I don’t quite get but that is one thing I like about this place, I get to see and relate to all of you guys. It would be rad to have an international meet up. I think there are only a couple guys here I would want to box haha
    2 points
  28. Also, lets face facts here, getting a handjob from a tranny is less gay than sucking brown cancerous shit out of a butt that has a phallic shaped stem protruding from the other end as cigarette smokers indulge in.
    2 points
  29. Truthfully, it was the combination of the name of My created wrestler on one of the N64 WWF wrestling games combined with the 5150 I learned is the police code for "crazy" as per the Van Halen "Live without a Net" VHS as it depicted the shows from the 5150 album tour. It is also the name I used across various forums (mostly guitar related, including I think Harmony Central - which had a Myspace thread that linked back to the similar (and superior - thanks to Mero and others) one here which was how I found 12oz on the internet. Noting that I was born in King Edward Memorial Hospital, the only King Edward I know or care to acknowledge was Edward Van Halen, who coincidently passed away due to cancer the result of a lifetime of cigarettes, and you can guess why I am "crazy" and want to "maul" those who are too stupid to learn from the mistakes of that which claimed the life of King Edward and My Grandfather George. That I was asked this question only now, and you now know the origin story of the name, when read in conjunction with My above comments, you can understand My desire to eradicate the cancerous plague of cigarettes as I believe I am going to be immortal as long as I don't smoke ciggies and drink excessive amounts of booze (as liver cancer killed My grandmother I never met as a conscious child as My Mum disowned her due to her being an alcoholic). I have also looked at the word part of the name as an acronym of sorts with the following meaning. M = Matthew (my first name) AU = Australia (where I was born) and Gold in the periodic table (As I am Golden) L = Luke (My middle name) or Loves E = Eternally R = Reigns Also the ER marks significance to Me as the initials of the first girl I kissed, or more specifically the girl who made Me kiss her, as I was an insecure kid to that point, so thanks Emma. Now you can see the origins and personal meanings of My name, with 5/5 being the day after My birthday of May the 4th, so effectively that was the first full 24 hr date of My existence. I was tempted to ask a mod to change it, as I wanted to get away from the destructive connotations of the word "Maul" yet given I wish to eradicate and slice ciggiesmoker fools like Darth Maul (which came out after I adopted the name in video games), one can see how I literally possess all the coolest Star Wars identities in one spectrum of a human package and as such, I take no shit from any irrelevant NPC background extra or side character I encounter in My life journey who insinuates that they have anything in their life or identity I would ever swap My own out for.
    2 points
  30. Also I should add that I wouldn't want to be an immortal who has to spend eternity existing next to yellow fingered fiends who either reek of the smell of a forest fire or have the worst body odour imaginable. You know what I am talking abour.
    1 point
  31. 555twitter.com_1699319132550.mp4
    1 point
  32. @Schnitzel’s neighbor tracking his order when he ordered all the food in the entire city at once.
    1 point
  33. 555twitter.com_1699316719629.mp4
    1 point
  34. Thanks all for the sentiment in this thread and after processing things and the feedback presented, I will keep on visiting here if only for the purpose of using it as My digital residence that is occupied by the coolest cats on the internet. And thanks for viewing this thread as how I intended for it to be taken, in that it was an accurate and truthful assessment of how I have been feeling that was published in a public domain such that I could not only cathartically exorcise the frustration I was harbouring, yet also reflects My desire to obtain 3rd party perspectives on a situation that may also be experienced by others at a point in time such that they do not opt out of posting on here or in regards to life itself. If this isn't a sign of relinquishing one's humility and ego, then I don't know what else to say really.
    1 point
  35. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00