Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/03/2023 in all sections

1. I don’t claw anymore lolol. Perhaps it already did it’s damage!
    4 points
  2. so far crackin jokes and current events. It’s him another guy and a girl. I don’t remember their names. Couple skits/riffing things. shit talking DJ envy, DJ akademiks, nojumper/adam22, vladTV gave a shoutout to earsnot IRAK
    3 points
  3. You can still find some good stuff at Half Price Books from time to time. I’m glad they are still around. None where I live now but it’s a regular stop with the family when I’m “home”.
    3 points
  4. 2 points
  5. Rolling w this. Good brand. Within budget. Path for upgraded stylus in future.
    2 points
  6. I thought the Bud Light hate had been forgotten and people had moved on. UFC just recently accepted a sponsorship from them so Bud Light can try to rebuild their tough guy image and people are still freaking out talking about boycotting the UFC now. Something is definitely wrong with these people.
    2 points
  7. Yep. @NightmareOnElmStreetgetting loose with the discussion and letting his prohomo flag fly.
    2 points
  8. Oh and here's some old school i've been rocking lately. Some of these I might have posted already but who cares.
    2 points
  9. Boy howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdy i've been busy! I'm a bit of a hired gun lately. This is the new lab i'm fucking with. The people I was working with turned out to be super fucking great people so instead of contracting with them for shit we're just a team now - couldn't be more fucking stoked to still be in this industry but am able to still be a swiss army knife of weed that gets to do mad science shit for a living. Fucking. Stoked. I'm working with these guys to help streamline their distillation and buildout for the lab-lab, their extraction setup is fucking gnarly and the guy who built it is fucking awesome and really knows his shit. I can't lay claim to anything that was built in that room at all - the guy who did that is a fucking beast, however in the nerdy-ass lab side I have my own little playground going on here that is getting better and better each day i'm there. I came home for a few days to take the kiddo trick or treating but about to head back and pump this place up a bit more. Breaking emulsification is a bit tough sometimes but with enough cursing, slurs and threats of violence eventually it will give in and bend to my will. Next step is to daisy chain several glass reactors together to do 2-3 of those in tandem and share the same heat source or just build it's own dedicated gigantic fucking skid (which is probably what i'll be doing). I'm a perpetually stoned klutz. Glass is not my friend - before anyone says it the dirtiness is within the glass 'jacket' that will be soon filed with propylene glycol (aka radiator fluid) and isn't in the actual holding chamber itself. And here's me
    2 points
  10. never peel your stickers, ever
    2 points
  11. Think Bando going to make some serious bank off that while still banging on about the modern graff is scene is shit. Also @Joker better get on that Tkid book thing if you want one. Looking at his latest instagram post age might be doing what neighbourhood gang members and drugs never could. We are seeing the tip of the iceberg for NYC writers of the 70's and 80's dying.
    2 points
  12. Definitely #1. If you know a mf is a dude by birth and you still get funky that shut is what it is. Ain’t no maybes about it lolol. Nuttin wrong wit’it if that’s your thing but it’s 100% still g to the a y. There’s this trans chick that I play pool with on a regular basis and it’s starting to get a smidge odd cause she be slide shouldering me and lurkin hella close. In another world life I’d probably let her smd but I’d be real brolicious about it just to prove I’m not down lololol. Just to clarify on my lingo. Slide shouldering is when a mf hits you with the friendly kinda Pat on the shoulder but they like leave that shit there and slowly pull it away like a sneak finesse.
    2 points
  13. "IMA FUCK FIRST" AND YOU CAN TAKE SHORTY INTO THE ROOM AND MAKE LOVE TO IT ON SOME NERD SHIT AND THEN LEAVE WHEN YOUR BOY COMES TO VIOLATE CHEEKS." "LISTEN MAN, IF YOU WHITE, SAY NIGGA ALL YOU WANT, PERSONALLY I LOVE THE WORD NIGGA. I MIGHT CATCH SOME HEAT FOR THAT BUT ASK ME IF I GIVE A FUCK. TO WHITE PEOPLE SAYIN NIGGA IS LIKE SEX WITHOUT A CONDOM B. SHIT FEEL GOOD AS FUCK BUT IS POTENTIALLY FATAL." "MY NIGGA DIRTY BITCHES ARE THE WORST. YOU EVER CATCH A BITCH WIT LONG NAILS BUT THEM SHITS AIN'T MANICURED OR POLISHED AND THEY GOT DIRT UNDER THEM, AND THEY ALL DIFFERENT SIZES LIKE A FUCKIN BAG OF CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUTS? THAT'S THE WORST B. I'LL POINT THAT SHIT OUT TO A BITCH LIKE "YO MA WHAT HAPPENED? DID YOU DIG YOURSELF OUTTA YOUR GRAVE? WHATS REALLY GOOD?" "FIRST OF ALL IM IN THE BRONX. WHICH IS PROBABLY THE LAST PLACE ON THESE NIGGAS HITLIST. THEY TRYNA KILL NIGGAS IN A DIFFERENT TAX BRACKET THAN ME B. IF THEY BLOW UP THE P'S THEY DOING RICH NIGGAS A FAVOR CUZ THATS LIKE 1.2 BILLION IN FOOD STAMPS OFF THE BOOKS." -MERO
    2 points
  14. I was told this is Venus. I can't get a clear shot and picture does not reflect what I see. I see the colors red and green and they form a cross. RED up and down, Green left to right.... Even from an eye view, to me it still looks blurry, other than the sharp lines the red and green make.
    2 points
  15. Been nerding out to some bob Ross and experimenting with happy little mountains and whatnot
    2 points
  16. What's more /prohomo™? dome from a really hot trans lady that passes, but you know she's trans? or dome from a natural born woman that looks & sounds like she's a dude? Asking for a friend.
    1 point
  17. All true. And yet it's hard for me to get over that guys that used to rock a large model train I handed to them for free are now charging $250+ to people for models not even half that size. Like remember when people would just do shit for you? IDK, $100 seems steep for a book to me. What am I, or anyone, going to do with a $400 one?
    1 point
  18. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00