Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/02/2023 in all sections

1. Took my kids out for 1.5 hours - kids trick or treat like pussies these days. We used to run around like madmen, I saw parents explaining to their preteens what to do. It was fucked. We had one kid come by in the time we were gone, the little neighborhood bad ass. Dude and his buddy took every thing we left out in the bowl. Just like I would have done 30 years ago - keep the spirit alive Julian. Keep it alive.
    6 points
  2. AI Pelosi is thicc, but them man hammies/calves makes her a trash, Harry Potters granny will be primo smash materiel when we're in our 70's. She's only totally unfuckable from the neck up. My dream is that one day we'll all be old, and this thread will still exist somehow and become us posting single grannies from our different retirement communities.
    5 points
  3. rapidsave.com_say_hi-86etyvt4czxb1.mp4
    4 points
  4. possible smash on harry potter's nan.
    4 points
  5. man what the fuck going on here
    4 points
  6. got a graff mag in the post from Glendale heights illinois and it came wrapped in a super market catalogue. does Ralph's count as a posh supermarket or a cheap one? that beer is dirt cheap and the cokes are dort cheap. turkey seems pricey but. crappy thing is the catalogue was more excitign than the vintage graff mag i bought by mistake.
    3 points
  7. Actually…..it kind of looks like how @mr.yuck described Chewbacca’s dick.
    3 points
  8. "IMA FUCK FIRST" AND YOU CAN TAKE SHORTY INTO THE ROOM AND MAKE LOVE TO IT ON SOME NERD SHIT AND THEN LEAVE WHEN YOUR BOY COMES TO VIOLATE CHEEKS." "LISTEN MAN, IF YOU WHITE, SAY NIGGA ALL YOU WANT, PERSONALLY I LOVE THE WORD NIGGA. I MIGHT CATCH SOME HEAT FOR THAT BUT ASK ME IF I GIVE A FUCK. TO WHITE PEOPLE SAYIN NIGGA IS LIKE SEX WITHOUT A CONDOM B. SHIT FEEL GOOD AS FUCK BUT IS POTENTIALLY FATAL." "MY NIGGA DIRTY BITCHES ARE THE WORST. YOU EVER CATCH A BITCH WIT LONG NAILS BUT THEM SHITS AIN'T MANICURED OR POLISHED AND THEY GOT DIRT UNDER THEM, AND THEY ALL DIFFERENT SIZES LIKE A FUCKIN BAG OF CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUTS? THAT'S THE WORST B. I'LL POINT THAT SHIT OUT TO A BITCH LIKE "YO MA WHAT HAPPENED? DID YOU DIG YOURSELF OUTTA YOUR GRAVE? WHATS REALLY GOOD?" "FIRST OF ALL IM IN THE BRONX. WHICH IS PROBABLY THE LAST PLACE ON THESE NIGGAS HITLIST. THEY TRYNA KILL NIGGAS IN A DIFFERENT TAX BRACKET THAN ME B. IF THEY BLOW UP THE P'S THEY DOING RICH NIGGAS A FAVOR CUZ THATS LIKE 1.2 BILLION IN FOOD STAMPS OFF THE BOOKS." -MERO
    3 points
  9. Interesting... you've been eating Menz' crumbles?
    3 points
  10. I was way off, this stupid thing.... Can someone explain this game to me? Never played it.
    3 points
  11. I really like that Eric Haze album cover for Blink182. but the beasties one was better
    3 points
  12. Interesting it used to be Nestle. Violet Crumble is an Australian chocolate bar. The bar is a crumbly honeycomb toffee centre coated in a layer of compound chocolate. It was first made by Hoadley's Chocolates in South Melbourne around the year 1913; and is currently made in Adelaide, South Australia by Robern Menz after a period of ownership by Nestlé
    2 points
  13. Not going to lie, Little Caesars deserves a trophy. Pizza not bad for corporate garbage, but I bought a large pie for under $8 the other day. Unbelievable in this day and age. Gotta respect that.
    2 points
  14. Victory Light blog was so ill, I loved when he would drop updates on that thing. Mad respect to Mero for grinding into the limelight. I wish he could still be hella gutter but cancel culture is at its finest in 2023. I will check this out one time….
    2 points
  15. I’ll keep an eye out for that. I love a sour beer when it’s done correctly
    2 points
  16. 3 sons brewery from Florida. We seem to be getting a lot of people visiting from across the pond recently. This just proves America has ipas on point without having to try hard.
    2 points
  17. Celebratory dog corner
    2 points
  18. I was told this is Venus. I can't get a clear shot and picture does not reflect what I see. I see the colors red and green and they form a cross. RED up and down, Green left to right.... Even from an eye view, to me it still looks blurry, other than the sharp lines the red and green make.
    2 points
  19. I'd rather do Caitlyn
    2 points
  20. I'd shove that in my travel pillow any day!
    2 points
  21. one thing I don't think the japanese make too well is pizzs. these were at American village in Okinawa. hawaiian for the daughter. note the pork in stead of ham and the fact the while the outer crust looks nicely toasty the centre appears to be almost unbderwater and the central texture reflected that. and I can't recall what this was but once again the centre not properly cooked.
    2 points
  22. all about Violet crumble in my housewhold.
    2 points
  23. I got a new tattoo a few weeks ago and haven’t been able to take a pic of it healed (for the artist and his page) because of the state of my other hand. My physical therapist noticed tattoo today and I mentioned I haven’t been able to get a good photo. She was glad to help there’s no way in hell I’m sending him this haha. It doesn’t even have the whole thing in the shit plus someone’s legs in the fucking back LOL. My cheap ass sweats (but my fly ass sneaks) Haha. ‘magine?
    2 points
  24. 2 points
  25. I am 3.5 chapters into the book "Do What You want" that details the story of Bad Religion. It is an interesting read so far and to learn of how My life has had so many parallels with the early days of the band is interesting to Me at least.
    2 points
  26. 2 points
  27. Tried a pumpkin spiced latte until today. turns out I haven’t been missin out on a muh fuggin thing
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00