Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/15/2023 in all sections

1. 6 points
  2. I hate plubing and fuck moving so I decided to slack and be a tourist in a new tow
    5 points
  3. My boy opened this gallery damn near 20 years ago - we were fucking goons and it was like a little piece of heaven. What it is today is a far cry from the warehouse it once was - it was like a playground but he was always pushing the boundaries. Holding bigger and better shows - improving the space, becoming a respected professional over the years. All he has done is elevated the game with his gallery and the local scene.
    5 points
  4. Started my Saturday at 7am on the mats - didn’t flick.
    5 points
  5. I've had this several times in my life. My wife thought it was hilarious and has never experienced it. Discuss.
    3 points
  6. Cast iron pies have been a lot of fun, please pardon the dirty stovetop.
    3 points
  7. Went strolling a bit to see any decorated houses. It’s been such a beautiful fall so far. the landscape on this house is so clutch. minimal af for homeowner hella privacy This grass is beautiful ESPECIALLY in full bloom. Early fall blooms. yard being on a slight grade is never moving. we have about a dozen properties here I. Our borough that I think are absolutely dreamy. This is one of them. The back is stunning as well. appreciate this tree. It’s so healthy. It’s been given the appropriate ground room plus no wires it interferes This is pretty fucking cool.
    3 points
  8. 555twitter.com_1697342423426.mp4
    3 points
  9. My “mother of the century” took her children to watch this when it opened in theatres After the first attack scene I sat with my thumbs in my ears so the rest of my hand could cover my eyes. TIGHTLY. I removed them one time only to see dude in the mirror with half of a neck. I was traumatized. Sincerely. i had just turned 5. I’m a grown ass woman now and have never been able to get beyond the first attack scene. Started bed wetting and was found to end up sleeping with my mom or my brother. Had to remove the frame from my bed (there was definitely a werewolf under there) and I still find myself til this day sleeping on a frameless bed
    2 points
  10. Where I thought you were going is that if buttholes and lips are the same then you can Preparation H your lips. But to the original topic, how you farting man? You doing something wrong, squeezing too much or something.
    2 points
  11. Only got chapped from eating too much low quality toilet paper.
    2 points
  12. Nah. Which is weird cuz your butthole skin and your lips are made from the same material, so it shouldn't be too far out there. I constantly have chapped lips and my wife is constantly trying to give me some kind of mouth grease to fix it. You think there's a market for butthole chap stick? Maybe even make different flavors for those of us that eat ass like the delicacy it is!
    2 points
  13. Your ignorance never ceases to amaze.
    2 points
  14. The fuck you think a tomato is?
    2 points
  15. And I forgot that the version of "Me" that was free and unburdened by his past was the one who was unafraid to cut his hair off every week or two. If it works for "The Goat" aka Kelly Slater, then it should work for any other man who is unafraid to own who they are as opposed to getting bogged down in some Samson type myth.
    2 points
  16. I just did the same as My latest video shows Me with a number 2 all over. I kept My ponytail which is going to become a seahorse as I give it a burial at sea as opposed to igniting it in flames. I am now at the gym about to train before washing off the last remnants of a time period attached to the hair I chopped off today in response to trying to move past My past going into the uncertain future.
    2 points
  17. http://knifegrinders.com.au/Manuals/Sharpness_Chart.pdf
    2 points
  18. Ol buck nasty. Was talking to @LUGRabout this one earlier today. He called it a grandpa knife too. Thinkin about it, my gramps had one too he used to cut apples and pears to make them easier to eat.
    2 points
  19. When I first started reading this, I thought you were saying you had b-hole lips.
    1 point
  20. I kept thinking to myself, that's not his name
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. I want to see the blade that did that to you.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. Just cut my hair for the first time in over 2 years. I forgot this version of me existed.
    1 point
  25. da19a9a8be7397e0e2298c08d130ac7e.mp4
    1 point
  26. Bought these yesterday for the acapellas. First time buying anything in like 10 years. I don’t even have my tables set up lol.
    1 point
  27. I like how someone noted that this is Germany, Europe, just so we don't mix it up with any of the other Germanys on other continents.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00