Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/24/2023 in all sections

1. see this didn't belong in random thots but needs a mention. in life you have to have rules and occasionally you add a new one like i did today. DON'T GO TO A MCDONALDS ON THE DAY IT OPENS FOR THE NOVELTY. (even if it is just around the corner and you wanted a sprite) fuck me dead guys take an extra week and open when you're ready.
    4 points
  2. I don't know what kind of 1972 CFCs Sonic is making their styrofoam cups out of, but my lemonade slush is still slushie 5 hours later.
    3 points
  3. you get into that fight with your seat belt where you keep trying to pull it forward but it keeps locking
    3 points
  4. dear @One Man Banned apparently we do like saying aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi but it makes me cringe personally. SChnitz
    3 points
  5. 2 points
  6. Making book week costume for my son rodrick from wimpy kid books gonna attach them to the sides of a trucker hat and he can wear them in the parade at school
    2 points
  7. Hell of an update dude. Thanks for posting all of those
    2 points
  8. Fuck them fish or whatever they were trying to save. I don't even like the ozone layer as much as I like this long lasting slush 😂
    1 point
  9. pair it up with a plastic straw for full enjoyment EDIT by which I mean a plastic straw would be good. by now a paper straw is a spiral of slush as well
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. Pots and a small bed. I thinks it’s a combo of too hot and nutrient deficiency. Leaves falling and not producing fruit.
    1 point
  12. Mine have been super sucking. Need to figure out what’s going on. Yours look great.
    1 point
  13. Alright yall, finaly got me an office to make some oontz. I'm making a list of things I need to get to finish up the look of things (Teaser)
    1 point
  14. Well lets just say the latest modification to personalise My van should let you see how much 12oz gets around.
    1 point
  15. ssstwitter.com_1692557242944.mp4
    1 point
  16. further down the path is this pond I always look forward to seeing. Beautiful plants and koi inside but it has grown and it so neat now. I woke the fish it seems and one was v unhappy haha IMG_2426.mov was really over the SLF and homeless camps on the trail so I cut into an older neighborhood. Tarps painted in ‘21 still hanging.
    1 point
  17. It's a compliment that he thinks all you muthafuckas can afford a suit and shit Needs OMB next to her
    1 point
  18. Speaking of, can I get a scan job on this suspicious character?
    1 point
  19. You are most definitely correct. I was feeling this and seeing the signs earlier this year. Check this post out from top of the page. We really did it!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00