Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/08/2023 in all sections

1. There are some pretty dope hot springs in the western us and Canada but it does seem like they draw a lot of the kind of dudes who find dates at rest stops
    4 points
  2. Weirdly timely topic-I got home tonight from a snowboarding trip to Japan. Onsen is big part of the experience-those hot springs get your tired legs back in shape for the next day. We stayed at one ryokan (traditional inn…you sleep on the floor and they feed you traditional stuff like salted squid guts for breakfast. It’s awesome -really!) with private baths so I got to onsen with the missus. But yeah the rest of the places were public/gender separated. It’s less awkward when you are around mostly Japanese since it’s just part of their culture but it gets weird when other gaijin show up. A lot of them ban tattoos and a few just straight up don’t let in non Japanese. You get the ban hammer pretty hard at those.
    4 points
  3. mine had some orange and brown carpet with a bunch of octagonal shapes on it. man. People used to take chances. Look at all of us with stainless fridges like a bunch of bores lol I’d like to see some color come back…. the first apartment my wife and I lived in was a small 1 bdrm and still had its og pink porcelain tub, sink, and toilet from back in the day. Always got a kick out of it and we got some compliments when people were over and needed to pee. We had a young plumber over to do some work in the bathroom one time and he was super stoked to see that pink toilet hahah
    3 points
  4. Yo fridge game sad bruh. Ain’t you got a niece or uncle or some random magnet to put up dog?? Anything?!? Lolol
    3 points
  5. Silly self-promotion. Late last year I did the label artwork for a new HAB Sauce flavor. Super-tasty, minimal heat.
    3 points
  6. Some of the shit you guys post..... @LUGR's got your calendar memorized. He'll DM you a reminder the night before your appointment.
    3 points
  7. @One Man Bannedyou could bootleg that D&G fridge and get a vehicle wrap done on your refrigerator. Is that a new business? Matching Custom wrapped appliances!
    2 points
  8. Bruh, why you trying to shame me for not sticking magnets? Is it bc I frequently shame you for eating dirty macaroni pizza?
    2 points
  9. German toilets^^ not sure why they feel the need to be able to take a good long look at their turds before commending them to the deep.
    2 points
  10. Finishing // starting MAO 2 is a grind and I did not enjoy DeLillos writing style. Why is this book on so many reading lists ?
    2 points
  11. @LUGRwoodstock 99 was chin rock Mecca. I would have loved to have caught herpes there
    2 points
  12. I preach to people that if a cell phone stayed as a phone and not a pocket pc, we wouldn't be living in the world we live in today. If both were separate, not many would go out and buy a pocket pc at $1k or more. The internet wouldn't of been wild like it is today.
    2 points
  13. Bar fridge due to living in a shared place.
    2 points
  14. @Schnitzel dude those otter pops are like 2 yyara old - these damn kids turn their noses up at stuff we would have went crazy for
    2 points
  15. onsens are tight and so are bathhouses. The only bath houses in America are the ones where you go to suck off dudes. Why can’t you enjoy steamy hydration in this country without feeling like you have to knob someone off?
    2 points
  16. Bro, emojis have been cancelled in 2023.
    2 points
  17. This fridge on its last legs - fish eye because harder to see….
    2 points
  18. I hate searching for shit when food is cooking and going back and foward turning the food and looking. Rack has immediate spices to use and conveniently stays put when I open the door and close.
    2 points
  19. You mean the ones where you go. I went to a spot in Taiwan. It had 2 large rooms, one for the ladies, one for the gents, both naked. Not my scene. It also had private rooms with hot tubs fed by the springs, got in there with 2 Chinese girls. I was relaxed.
    1 point
  20. I used to go to a Chinese joint to get foot massages about a decade ago in Seattle. The place I went was pretty popular and like big and open air with stations every ten feet or so. The gringo places are expensive so I have never tried and am always afraid that the Asian joints are going to be brothel. I wish that massage was more normal in our culture along with saunas and hot spring style hot tubs, steam rooms and the like. I would be down to go to like some center of the comunity and relax, socialize and get some treatments for sure. Not down with hand jobs from human traffic victims though.
    1 point
  21. The way just hits different when it's marked No Trespassing
    1 point
  22. @nicklesndimesI think what you're saying is that road is the RR ROW, in which case the gate made out of a piece of rail makes sense and is kind of common for that type of thing. Nuts on cars or trucks has always seemed dumb to me. If those are the nuts, where's your truck's dick? You riding on top of it? Also, lot of hypermasculine dudes do that shit. But vehicles have always been considered female or given female names, so like, is your truck a hermaphro or some FTM transition? Other than the guys who go full camo I feel like every guy who plays paintball dresses like the dudes in that pic. Would love to see a paintball game played with pepperballs instead.
    1 point
  23. open sesame from the vault to yall
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00