Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/08/2022 in all sections

1. Yo we should all do a cook off - where we get a recipe and everyone competes.
    4 points
  2. Definitely true story. These hillbilly's be wildin out here. When the house behind me was vacant I ended up blasting at squirrels to keep them away from my garden. I didn't hit one. Either this little 22 rifle is shit or those animals are too... Squirrelly.
    2 points
  3. Squna is a way more sustainable source of protein.
    2 points
  4. yeah, all time favorite of mine as well 👍
    2 points
  5. The Bear's name is Pablo EskoBear.
    2 points
  6. I know what youre thinking; "Damn @mr.yuckCan those big ass plants get any bigger?" Yes friends, yes. They just won't stop. Leaning up against the wall over there is my trusty T-square standing at 4 ft tall. These plants are reaching at 5 ft. The ceilings are only 8. What I'ma do if these MF dont chill? Also got to spend some time under the hood and so some defoliation. They needed that shiz bad. All that damn trash. Wasted nutrients. Wasted energy.
    2 points
  7. 1 point
  8. 1 point
  9. Parody. In the U.S. people like their squirrel fresh not canned. Likely where @mr.yuckis from and places like Arkansas and Missouri. True story.
    1 point
  10. I don't ride. I'm just wondering how many of you in this thread wear those tight ass bike riding pants. Stop Lying!
    1 point
  11. Just saying I took a garbage bag full of stuff like that, far from any crystals, just the big leaves from the bottom a friend of me chugged out, cooked some butter, and that stuff got me seriously high for three weeks
    1 point
  12. Makes me think of those crazy cooking in japanese filth videos that someone, maybe boats or zen posted a while back, yikes
    1 point
  13. wait what, wasted ? you know you can cook some really powerful butter with this stuff, right?
    1 point
  14. Haha, please tell me that's not real 😅
    1 point
  15. Written instructions only. No picture to work off of.
    1 point
  16. How could I forget? It's the moment we've all been waiting on. Baby buds.
    1 point
  17. December has started so this will be a feature for a while
    1 point
  18. Made some chicken noodle soup.
    1 point
  19. The 43” was around 1k - Samsung Frame is kinda overpriced but the gallery feature is pretty legit, I also dig the wireless look.
    1 point
  20. Sorry for not asking in a clearer way… How big is your TV?
    1 point
  21. The photo was taken using the widest setting on the iphone its the .5 - it basically is kinda like a fish eye and really brings in the peripheral. I think it may only be on the newer iphones and more recent iOS versions. Here is the same view with a different camera setting btw the series is Ancient Apocalypse.
    1 point
  22. I was reading a thread on another forum where several members were crying about how the cartels low ass prices were forcing them out of business. "The cartels are ruining everything!" Hahaha. The cartels were here first, silly. When I first started selling weed, the only person you could get weed from was another criminal. Now that the government has given certain people permission to grow and sell, doesn't mean this is their game to win. These legal growers are going to get fucked into the ground by the black market before it's all said and done.
    1 point
  23. This is probably where I found it and then forgot where it came from. The internet meme threads are all a blur now.
    1 point
  24. Is your bed really far from the TV? Is the TV a bit small? Trick photography? All of the above?
    1 point
  25. been a while, couple of recent photos
    1 point
  26. Made some gingersnap cookies. The big ones came out burned and fucked up. The little ones are perfect. I did fuck up and used 1 tbs of salt instead of half. It's crazy how half a tablespoon of salt will fuck up and entire cookie doughs flavor profile. If I had more butter on deck I'd make them again tonight. Stay tuned for tomorrow when I'll try my hand at making focaccia bread.
    1 point
  27. abby shapiro titty thread
    1 point
  28. I need some of that shit Mooklife dude smokin on
    1 point
  29. well it was now its hey jude so thanks?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00