Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/02/2022 in all sections

1. Bert Vaughn, who owned the town of Jacumba, built the stone lookout between 1922-28. Its 70-foot-high tower was dedicated in memory of the area's rough pre-highway days, when the journey between Yuma and the Pacific Ocean took a month across blasted moonlike terrain. https://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/9178 here is the view from the top: here is the village at the base: Misc:
    4 points
  2. redditsave.com_cant_even_count_how_many_flips-exdbd92cjhl91.mp4
    3 points
  3. 3 points
  4. some people do it for the 'gram I do it for the Ooontz
    3 points
  5. @Elena Delle Donne"post some handsteez"
    2 points
  6. Lol. That shit is unacceptable. Tldr- this dude has been playing this song as fuck music for two years with this bitch. She finally told him enough is enough. It's weird. Best part, he continued to fuck this girl to the tune of the music in his head and she called him out on it. Lol.
    2 points
  7. This is my drunk penmanship. I’ll post sober ones and see the difference.
    2 points
  8. Big bump. Curious how many of us speak multiple languages though? I’ve dabbled in Japanese years and years ago. Got pretty good since I had a lot of cats around me that was first language for them. Back in college a couple years that’s all I hung out with. Once they left and I lost touch there went the progress. I’ve always wanted to be better and learn Spanish or something. Only know a little bit of the basics but a brotha tryin heavy now. Got that duolingo goin pretty steady every day. Polish too! (Trying to connect to my whiteness) lol. That shit is hard’n a mf. Like reeeeal hard lol. how about y’all? Who’s learned second languages? Learning?? How? What language? What’s your process been?
    1 point
  9. @Ko SprueOnein here with the chisel tip surgery. i was never good with them.
    1 point
  10. Odd, I also lightly tweaked my back, have a nagging spine type issue and watched the Amazon fantasy show today.
    1 point
  11. Probably threw it out banging his chick to the rhythm of Cbat
    1 point
  12. This Bezos LoTR shit is pretty good. My back is bad fucked up - missed work last two days, tylenol codeine ftw
    1 point
  13. And if that doesn't work multitool and a carbide blade, a Sawzall, or a framing hammer and beat the fuck out of it, similar to that hammer video in First
    1 point
  14. Kinda hard to tell in the pic, but it was built and looked fun! Like a full size RC car
    1 point
  15. I think you should still incorporate other toppings on it. Lots of potential to change the game for the broccoli crunchers round here.
    1 point
  16. You know I just thought about it I got 2 offset smokers, for fat ass briskets and shit, I got a Weber and another kettle grill, I got a portable propane, a portable charcoal, and that small yakitori grill. I’m trying to convince the wife I need a Kamado style grill but I think that ship set sail.
    1 point
  17. Thanks for doing the science, @Schnitzel
    1 point
  18. this is a brit and Aussie thing. Never even seen an episode. But I say do it
    1 point
  19. okay so the feedback wholemeal base 3/4 tomato paste/p[izza sauce added 1/4 of the pizza with the Bolognese sauce and here's the thing. The bolognese sauce was too meaty with not enough liquid. ( when making it I threw in more than required meat but left out some tomatoes by mistake) Toppings on wanted it cheesy so cheese on and in the oven. I lot of the fat from the sauce was bubbling up in the oven Came out alright (bolognese slices in the corner time for the tasting The VERDICT: A fail. 1. Firstly I wanted it to be like a turkish lahmacun but the sauce was too thick and meaty. The addition of Mozzarella on top did nothing to ease the inherent stodginess of a much too dry sauce made drier by the time in the oven. Secondly the flavour is just not right for a pizza. Pizza is about the contrasts of the anchovies to the mozzarella etc. and the taste of the base. Bolognese sauce has the meat, the onions, bay leaves, red wine, oregano etc. IT's a big confusing mess on pizza no matter how thinly you spread it. There you go! I did it so you don't have to.
    1 point
  20. house of blanks owned by roopa knit milling makes blanks for supreme not bad at all but priceeeeeyyyyy as fuck
    1 point
  21. redditsave.com_me_irl-lco2nn2swvk91.mp4
    1 point
  22. This is all of us, right?
    1 point
  23. Yusomadtho?! Lol. Idgaf really. Been outta there a good while now but it’s gone pretty trash last few years and I know like 2 people after over a decade living there.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00