Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/06/2022 in all sections

1. Getting geared up to go sand some drywall work. Then I mean it, no more drywall work ever.
    4 points
  2. The boy filmed this on our little vacation back to Philly couple weeks ago. lil North Philly daytime action. IMG_6170.MOV
    4 points
  3. The best joke in the world is behind your zipper
    3 points
  4. Those are actually too tight for him. We literally just got back from the army/navy store where he upgraded to some XL fatigues. 😆
    3 points
  5. Dem baggy fatigues looking tight!
    2 points
  6. About to check out the new mariokart 8 wave.
    2 points
  7. Still swimming open water three times per week. I swam a 3K race recently and will probably swim a 5K soon. I have not been able to move the needle on getting back into walking and hiking though.
    2 points
  8. This dude must have gotten banned from FB again for bringing tha ruckus.
    2 points
  9. Two blondes are walking down the road. One of them sees a broken piece of mirror on the street and stops to pick it up. She looks at it and says "this girl looks familiar, but I don't know where I know her from." The other blonde grabs it from her, looks at it and says "it's me you idiot!"
    2 points
  10. I thought my friday couldn't get any better, then i come on the oontz and see DAO is still alive and posting, and he blessed us with some sik graff'n'loosejeans
    2 points
  11. I'm used to Malaysian beef rendang. It's fucking amazing and yet I've never been able to replicate it from a recipe to come out like it does in a restaurant. Sucks because there are no Malaysian joints anywhere near me. (Ren) Dang.
    2 points
  12. I see a lot of farts in your future.
    1 point
  13. Ayebee lived that wildin out steeze - shit back in the day I remember a few threads he would start and you damn near wondered if dude was still alive by page 2. Even if he did fail the JRBC challenge - dude licked Alexis Texas’s ass and thats a win.
    1 point
  14. @B O J A N G L E Z @ms.seyer @Harvey Wallbanger @bloodfarts @watson @IOU @IrishCarBombs @Swindle @bfish @IHATEU @Manute Bol @SwampFightOner (RIP) and many more whose handles i can't remember
    1 point
  15. fuck I have to pass this on somehow been going round my head all morning -please if there's a god he's gonna make it stop.
    1 point
  16. ^ from some foamer on the webz
    1 point
  17. BriefAppropriateEasteuropeanshepherd-mobile.mp4
    1 point
  18. Apple swisher are now just called “green”. Societal collapse confirmed.
    1 point
  19. BBQ jerk chicken sammich came through in a moment of hunger
    1 point
  20. Boot cuts? Reissued JNCOs? Not a TPWF in sight.
    1 point
  21. Love that Neon Raptor branding.
    1 point
  22. Best website ever EVERRRRR for Made in the USA blanks they're pricey BUT i would put quality over anything concerning price https://allusaclothing.com/ some of my favorite items (mostly from CAMBER)
    1 point
  23. Yeah, hopefully he gets banned from Facebook again soon. Somebody with Facebook should go start some shit with him there so he gets banned and has no choice but to return here to get his fix of internet argumentation.
    1 point
  24. I love how Channel 0 is basically like 8 of us with 6-10 more characters that pop in to support from time to time. Truthfully 12oz has hellllla potential. I enjoyed the brief return of @DRUNKEN ASSHOLE ONER
    1 point
  25. Chelsea need to address their midfield! Who’s getting the ball to Sterling in the box?? The 4th Champions league spot is going to be a real dog fight this year imo
    1 point
  26. A man is walking down the street and gets hit by a bus and dies. When he comes to he is surrounded by fire and hears millions of screams. He realizes he is in hell and starts sweating in terror. He see’s the devil headed his way and is literally about to shit himself. “Hey there,” says the devil “No need to be so scared. I’m really not that bad of a guy.” The man says “You’re not?” The devil replies “Nah, they got me all wrong upstairs and to prove it to you, I’ll let you pick how you get to spend eternity down here.” The man starts to look a little more relieved. “You see, I’ve got 3 doors over here. You can choose one to be your punishment for all eternity. And to prove I’m a great guy, I’ll let you look behind each one before you choose.” The man follows the devil over to the first door and the devil flings it open. On the other side is this hideous demon with a shovel. The demon scoops up a shovel full of hot coals and dumps it on some poor souls head. He shrieks in pain as the man slams that door shut. “Holy fuckin shit,” he exclaims “ I definitely don’t want that one.” “Very well,” replies the devil as he swings open the second door. One the other side is an equally hideous demon with a whip. On the end of the whip is a razor. He cracks the whip across some poor souls back splitting it wide open. ”No no no no no,” stammers the man. “Show me the 3rd door. The devil swings open the 3rd door and behind it is an old man chained to a wall. The old man is moaning and looks like he’s had the life sucked out of him. When the mans eyes adjust to the light he see’s this super sexy woman on her knees bobbing her head on this old mans dick furiously. He grabs the devil by the arm and yells “I want this one! I want this one!” The devil looks at him and says “are you sure? This is for eternity after all.” ”Yeahyeahyeah! Door number 3 Door number 3!” The devil says okay and walks through the door with the man. When they get on the other side the devil says to the woman “Times up, your replacement is here!”
    1 point
  27. A man is in the desert, dehydrated without water. He sees something in the distance that might be a mirage. It is an old tie salesman. He tells the man to keep walking west to a tavern to get water. He thanks the tie salesman and starts walking west. The next day the tie salesman sees the man about to die and said I thought I told you where to get water? With his last breath the man says "they wouldn't let me in without a tie"
    1 point
  28. “Ok son stop being a faggot, it’s time we had “the talk”............so this is Cornbread and he started graffiti by writing his name on an elephant......”
    1 point
  29. Hahaha well ill give my shitty British approach to ya cunts
    1 point
  30. undefeated uses LA apparel...eddie cruz confirmed as much and yes he is...the dude is a rapist
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00