Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/12/2021 in all sections

1. Just dove into this project. A potty area for our patio for the dogs as weather is about to change. Had two pallets. spent the morning dismantling one working only with a hammer, flathead and saws all eyeballing everything concept gonna line it and fill it with either pine bark type mulch and/or straw ( we have learned their fav type of ground to potty on), give him a few bushes to owe on that are easy to replace and get a few rock from downstairs that are a common pee area for other dogs to guide them to their new potty area hoping to get near finished tonight
    6 points
  2. Fancy firewood rack with solar lights, also filled it up with it's first cord of wood.
    4 points
  3. Going off a vision I had in my head -and never created something like this before-it always super fun. I know how I want to do the next one…or even just add another one to this. Our patio is quite large and were talking of using 1/3 of it to make a lil yard out of stuff like this. pretty proud for my first lil project. still not 100% but this is where I left off tonight again-This pic is straight in my phone and I don’t know how to make it different
    4 points
  4. hotel breakfast with the kids took a walk to see some graff person who paints in an asian script i think wonder if this looks like @Kults more later
    4 points
  5. Turns out living with a hoarder isn't nearly as glamorous as they make it seem on TV and I dig yard sales. Had to evacuate a couple weeks ago because a set wildfire was close. Went back to the place and took time to realize that pilgrim hookers were probably a thing..
    3 points
  6. little fella caught first fish of the day sweet lip for @LUGR schnitzel's fish wasn't much chop charter guy removing a very snappy barracuda at end we headed back in past the navy docks at the wharf they had a restaurant that would fry up your fillets etc for a small fee so we ate the fish we caught. more to come
    3 points
  7. took another walk to check out more graff in the CBD trod on these with obviously broke the crust on the dried shit inside and stunk the place up. Brothel entrance electric scooters everywhere darwin is perfect for them. on to the harbour for fishing
    3 points
  8. I’ve been working on painting my daughters enormous staircase bunk bed for over a week. Fucking rained in the middle. Ruined my primer job. Re-sanded and patch primed everything only to turn around and meet yet another snag. And this isn’t even house shit exactly lol. God dammit. Explains why I’ve been boozing so much lately holy hell. IMG_6029.MOV
    3 points
  9. And you wonder why you keep getting banned…
    3 points
  10. Blowing off work to kind of work on my house for yet another day. Becoming kind of a issue I think. Probably should stop.
    3 points
  11. 3 points
  12. well 18 months later we did it again. headed north to escape the shitty winter that seemed to go for ever this year. figured I'd bump my old travel thread. dude in camo mask way happy to have left work behind for a bit actually on a plane how long has it been? tried to catch a road train for you guys this one was 4 trailers. but other pics too blurry. welcome to Darwin City tiny bit of graff peaky bird watching me with big eyes. then beers and pool next morning hit the park before it got too hot memorial to the United States navy ship that was sunk by Japanese Bombers in their attack on Darwin the US Peary that went down with the loss of 92 sailors the gun points to the final resting place of the ship but i couldn't see where it was after this we kicked it to the wave pool but didn't take a camera with us. schnitzel got sunburned the kids went mad in the pool and we had ice creams then a lazy afternoon of this.
    3 points
  13. I don’t think I could live in Australia despite having seen Crocodile Dundee numerous times. I will continue to primarily use the shitty fisheye lens for the majority my pics because I like it and idgaf.
    3 points
  14. Standard pepperoni from a local non-chain spot - I wasn’t too impressed but the crust was good. I am going to try one of their specialty pizzas before I rule them out as overpriced and underwhelming. Edit - this thing was oily as fuck, like bodybuilder levels. Sopped as much of that shit up as I could.
    3 points
  15. she's still wearing the net he caught her in
    2 points
  16. I guess I should post at least once a year. Ooooof how I fell off from the ooontz. lemme know if the size of these is good or u guys wanna see bigger rez all done with color pencils
    2 points
  17. Just ordered up a steak burrito
    2 points
  18. Waiting on call backs from furnace repair people while procrastinating on paintings that need to be finished.
    2 points
  19. @Schnitzel that movie was basically my intro to Australia supplemented by Young Einstein and then later the Croc Hunter. Thanks a lot American school system.
    2 points
  20. Finally made this ancient ass zip folder mine along with a $10k tablet that's just been sitting in a locker doing nothing the last two years. Also finally found out what exactly it is I do for my job , and I'm now even more confused because I got a raise and a new title for a position that doesn't exist in a building that isn't finished being built .
    2 points
  21. Started these avocado seeds back in July I think. started several more for a few co workers. using wet paper towel method as opposed to toothpick suspension over water.
    2 points
  22. Demi Lovato has a bad case of man ass. Did a search just to see who TF that was, noticed she might be a little thicc so kept scrolling for that booty shot. Son, I was disappoint.
    2 points
  23. Confucius 2021 sez man who skates hard down middle of road gets tired
    1 point
  24. Couple slices from dagastinos on Addison and Southport. Not the best zah but it was across the street from where I was parked up. Also fuck that rain storm yesterday
    1 point
  25. Favorite build of all time: "Outlaw" by Clayton Hollingsworth, dude stays on the podiums with that beast.
    1 point
  26. Pizza from a place called Obo in Sacramento, CA
    1 point
  27. A place in elk grove, ca...1/2 "no sleep till Brooklyn" (beastie boy reference) 1/2 "who you callin chicken"... homegirl got to it before i had a chance to flick it...
    1 point
  28. Pizza from a place in town called midici pizza...
    1 point
  29. 4th and final attempt... finally got it decent.. ate a lot of pizza that day..
    1 point
  30. Friend's first attempt at trying to grill a pizza on a pizza stone and big green egg
    1 point
  31. All that I gotta say is I love how people hate on JA, when the guy has emptied more cans than anyone and will hold that crown, without pickin up another can, even if everyone who said somethin negative bout him in here ever will if they wrote till they're 80 combined. He is the epitomy of graffiti. No matter how tight your 15 color belton montana burner is that has no way the same effect to anyone, writers and non writers alike, then lets say 15 or so JA throwies 25ft (and often more) up in the air. then only to notice the guy mite have a tag on your block, then you might realize,he's got like three on your block, then you see a hollow on the next block, so now you head underground, and along your whole fuckin train line, there's JA throwies, you SEE maybe five, but theres always more you head to another bourougho. andsee the exact same thing going on.. and on the second hand, theres that guy, who has those cpl chill spots all lit up with dope pieces, and maybe a rooftop or two in the whole city. a cpl hands here and there which are always nice to see...and some frieghts if your into that, (i left out the fact he's been gettin down since the hay-days on the subways(JA) And its not that i even like his shit particulalry its not the best lookin at all by far and wide And I'm not even from NYC. Bein from philly i got emphasis on a lotta other styles than tradishtional NYC graff, but go to NYC and bein a graff writer, and you TOTALLY SEE THAT SHIT But all these e-junkies who havn't even been to new york have no understanding of what its actully like.. and also to think about how much of this guys shit has been gone over, by the city, other writers, and time its self, and then to see how much shit is still riding, from old school till probably (hopefully) sometime today. SERIOUS TALK. ALSO, I HAVE BEEN TO EVERY MAJOR GRAFF CITY IN THIS COUNTRY, NYC BOSTON BMORE DC. LA (i even got family there, so i've been around, don't fuck with it) SANFRAN OAKLAND and as far as cities that are dope but leser known for graff ATL n MIAMI and the TWIN CITIES ..minnapolis and st. paul fort those who "don't get out enough" and nobody, in no city ever has written on anythin, albeit any city and where or any time, its a matter of fact. I left out I'm a FUCKIN doctor with a phd. who has researched this shit and rigoursly documented it. I have offiially relaised proof as of now,this is the latest news in graffiti, heard live on 12oz.* Hopefully now of myreasearch, dumb people such as "catnip" can stop comparing any other writer to JAONE XTC NYC KING. Perioid. and writers from NYC or others browsing these threads can post pix please. ^^ IDon't even know why I wrote this, you can't even talk about the dude, Talkin shit or praise. He's above it all.^^ *Dr. No homo Phd (not a real doctor) ^^ as not to waste a post, hope is hasn't been posted. cause i stole it.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00