Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/11/2021 in all sections

1. Walking in the outskirts and ran by this cool weed. That’s all
    4 points
  2. 3 points
  3. I_invented_unnecessary_products_and_today_I_made_the_Cob_Quicky.-apilmsewkh471.mp4
    3 points
  4. *wide toebox gang*
    2 points
  5. At work ready to iron my shirt and head upstairs.. thankfully they supply sandwiches and other food every day for us.. roast beef sandwich was ok.. this parfait I bought with my coffee was wack as fuck tho...
    2 points
  6. Conway the Machine is what mainstream rap should be.
    2 points
  7. This shit has my phone rattling that's how I aspire to get my kicks and 808's sounding.. his new album is pretty dope..
    2 points
  8. cops are giant pussies lol
    2 points
  9. Isn’t this thread redundant to the ACAB thread? jk jk jk
    2 points
  10. I’ll take the threesome over your progression.
    1 point
  11. ^I dunno man, that’s a pretty easy threesome.
    1 point
  12. Work shoe drip... Fucking hate these things... Just bought a pair of these through StockX tho.. just gotta wait for them to get here now...
    1 point
  13. Settlements need to start coming out of police pensions or make these fuckers carry insurance like a doctor. Tax payers being on the hook for all this shit just ain’t right and ain’t gonna fix shit.
    1 point
  14. I have to come back and address some of the finer points but i just wanted to make the blanket statement that I’m not trying to argue that “this violence” is more acceptable than “that violence” with this thread. This also wasn’t necessarily created to be the current hot topic discussion. More so just a generalized place for this sort of news. This could just fade into the pages of forgotten threads and every news story could be created as it’s own thread, doesn’t matter to me honestly, i just think this thread should exist. Some members have expressed concern about the general feel around the forum. Like things are/were leaning very heavily in one direction politically. I think if there’s going to be visible threads about what is deemed terrorism or threatening to the American way of life, i think we should address all aspects of that discussion. Not just BLM and Antifa, and the left side of the American political aisle.
    1 point
  15. had to take time off to maintain my insanity
    1 point
  16. Tough call, so many out there right now, and many of them are good. Long as it tastes 'clean' and has the rye fire to it I'm bout it bout it. Mainly through with buying top shelf from bars/restaurants and even more so if it's a cocktail, if they want to throw Wild Turkey in I'm fine with that. Bulleit is a decent go to IMO.
    1 point
  17. No way @Dark_Knight. He's clearly someone focused on protecting his community, as opposed to kidnapping, and passionately destroying people's lives any chance, or legal excuse he gets to do so. You can look into his eyes during that video and tell he's no a psychopath piece of shit.
    1 point
  18. https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-graffiti-artist-michael-mcleer-nypd-clean-up-program-lawsuit-20210601-6rwbjj5vdve3dl4q2vyhkmoaam-story.html
    1 point
  19. boys of summer X vans maybe
    1 point
  20. One more for good luck.
    1 point
  21. U.K. pubs are allowed to have customers inside now although this new variant will probably put a stop to that. Supposedly, each person needs to drink 124 pints each to save their local. I’m helping best I can.
    1 point
  22. Not fancy, I imagine it's cheaper than glass, especially now. Don't know about outside U.S. but here these aluminum cans are pretty flimsy, unlike cans of the past. It kind of allows for more consumption and perhaps more sales too as I mostly see pint cans now vs the old 12oz. From a consumer standpoint a can is convenient to throw in your bag if you're going on a mission and want a victory beer for after, no worries about breaking glass or clinking sounds. Same if you want to take a few hiking. I do like glass for at home but it's kind of less 'special' now. I like bottles of old when they were embossed and will collect ones that are meaningful to me like these old Schlitz ones with the globe logo.
    1 point
  23. Look like canned beer has really picked up in the decade since I quit drinking, what is the advantage, are they fancy cans like the old bodingtons and guiness?
    1 point
  24. Liquid light are opening up a brewery in a couple months @Lorne_Malvo
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00