Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/27/2020 in all sections

1. This year was super weird for me and everybody else I reckon. Turned out pretty chill though. I was actually super impressed at how wifey took on our own private little colonizer day and smashed the kitchen for just us and a baby. Didn’t have my daughter for the first year in 6. Usually my old man the chef soul brotha blesses the Irish wifey with one recipe per year. This time he gave her a bunch and she turned them into dairy free ::eyeroll:: but it had to be done for titty milk reasons. Anyways. Shit was dope. I cooked one single box of terrible stuffing. Came around for breakfast leftovers though. Ham and miscellaneous other things not pictured.
    8 points
  2. 3 of us, first year in a new house and I'm already ready for apple pie already, aka took a 45 minute poop break. (I smoke weed in my own damn bathroom when my mom is here) lol. Had to flex the canned cranberry sauce, I had to insist on this once a year indulgence in heavily processed ghetto heaven. Kind of like peanut butter, I still prefer the hood shit over our otherwise healthy food choices. We got Ocean Spray cranberry sauce because we respect that dogface420 sponsorship, boycott all other brands.
    6 points
  3. Broke out some OG moccasin Clark’s for colonizer day. Fitting.
    5 points
  4. My nephew is finally old enough to tell me jokes that I think are funny. Whats the best part about dating a homeless girl? You can drop her off anywhere.
    5 points
  5. Thoughts on taking the easy way out? Would use extra long wood screws. @mr.yuck @~KRYLON2~ @One Man Banned edit - carpentry Reddit is telling me to fill with toothpicks and wood glue
    4 points
  6. WUHAN! I GOT YOU ALL IN CHECK! Have a good night, DK.
    3 points
  7. Look man, Truth be told I never liked Trump, all his pedo shit aside I know his ilk having lived in Queens NY for 12 years where dudes like this are a dime a dozen. It's alway "Tremendous, Yuge", never just "big" over exaggerated language. Most end up with diamond pinky rings, and work as sales managers at car dealerships, or some shady company that rips off either their customers, or contractors that work for them like Trump did there. We all knew him as a shady fuck. I actually worked for a guy like him for 3 weeks when I first moved there. Interesting shit, I just can't get how rural dudes, in places that always hated NY City Slickers can fall for the shit shinola these con men peddle. He's a terrible person, period. Not saying he's any worse than many of these people, I mean the highest ranking elected official to do time for child rape was quietly dismissed without a peep from the press. The government isn't ever going to solve a single problem for you because it attracts, and favors people just like Trump. Never admit fault, zero humility, petty, the list goes on. These are the type of toxic people most of us usually dislike.
    3 points
  8. It really seems like a ton of folks don’t care about anything as much as they did orange man bad
    3 points
  9. some basic bob Evans meal. Only because it was easy and could be delivered. plus a turkey breast that was in the oven. wasnt Too terribly bad all of my big cookware is on storage plus I got that tiny kitchen with a fridge I am taller than happy yesterday y’all.
    2 points
  10. I was gonna say to at least start with hella long screws. but something to secure them into as theses smart boys have indicated. That’s all I got haha but for real. Living solo for a long time -I’ve always replaced the deadbolt screws, in any living situation, to long ones. carry on gentlemen. I’m glad it’s moving forward @mr.yuck
    2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. Helpin g money do a puzzle and talking about the space military and the 10th planet or something, artificial intelligence taking over the world and making humans slaves. This converstion is lit.
    2 points
  13. Eh, that's fair.... I don't remember that because I didn't care back then..... that's not a great excuse, however.
    2 points
  14. Conservatives did the same shit talking about Monica lewinsky and her cum dress as a adjacent argument when defending the war in iraq. Both sides do this garbage, defending whatever ideas their groups annex but don’t argue the facts because the facts don’t matter anymore.
    2 points
  15. You come back in here and don't even bother to argue politics with me for old time sake. This is what betrayal feels like.
    2 points
  16. My thoughts were this How did black Americans go from family oriented, close knit communities, to black fathers abandoning black mothers, etc. and making young black women think that they didn't need the fathers in their child's/children's lives? That totally fucked up the black community in my humble opinion.
    2 points
  17. I'm done for tonight, 10/10 conversation lols were had, highly recommend *5 stars*
    2 points
  18. First they did it in South America, then used the same strategies here to fracture inner city relations (which led to dem leaders in the cities cause of a perceived need for a social safety net cause of all the chaos) , and now finally in macro
    2 points
  19. Are you not blindly defending him as we speak?
    2 points
  20. Turned decent people into binary cults same shit they were doing to inner cities but now on a country scale. wait til they break out the kool aid
    2 points
  21. Trump might be more important to the world than white Jesus tbh
    2 points
  22. This has nothing to do with Q. Are you just not familiar with the information I'm putting forward? You're making yourself look dumb and it's okay to say, "this is all new information to me". I won't think anything of it and would be glad to answer questions. That might work better than looking foolish and posting stupid memes.
    2 points
  23. 2 points
  24. Just whipped up some green bean casserole as a late night cooking snack
    2 points
  25. breakfasts. lunch/dinnerish.
    2 points
  26. https://www.docdroid.com/e3rhDCz/complaint-cj-pearson-v-kemp-11252020-pdf β€œβ€¦ the Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf of China & Iran in order to monitor & manipulate elections, including the most recent US general election in 2020.”
    1 point
  27. It’s a few things converging, the welfare state was initially extremely easy to access in cities so it invalidated men’s contribution to the house as a bread winner, this happened at the same time as feminism becoming big. The criminality caused by the war on drugs, with access to cheap drugs and guns was mad divisive on families in inner cities. Also it’s been heavily cited that depictions of extreme opulence on tv in the 60s and 70s made people more violent in cities.
    1 point
  28. Same here. Have a good night, Mercer.
    1 point
  29. Same. Got some acupuncture in the am. The old lady that does it is actually from Wuhan. She’s a sweetheart. Until tomorrow πŸ™πŸ»
    1 point
  30. Wouldn't be surprised if we were in for 5 figures at this point. My wife sold a discontinued color set (celery green) set for $1100 (Dinner Plate, Cake plate, Side Plate Cereal Bowl, Mug, Everyday Bowl, Soup Bowl) recently. It's an investment, they generally have a higher resale value than the retail price once the color is discontinued and someone with more money than sense breaks one and needs a replacement.
    1 point
  31. i went down that rabbit hole a few years back when the doc came out. honestly it’s what turned me on to just how wrong and fucked up some of the shit the clintons were/are into
    1 point
  32. Following this logic, if all the libs, general public, etc. can't possibly know the truth until court, then how can people harboring a strong pro Trump confirmation bias be so sure of this themselves? To me it seems all the reliable evidence presented thus far points toward him losing at this point. Granted, I'll admit I'm not following this closely because I don't really care who wins, and I also feel like I'm losing IQ points if I got to a pro Trump, or MSM news source. I will say this, anyone thinking things will magically improve for the working class citizens under Biden are in for a very rude awakening in 2021. Things might change much for the bottom 15%, or top 15% but the people out here actually contributing are still fucked. To be honest, I assumed there'd be another Trump win myself early November. Just gaging anecdotal evidence of the white people, and even minorities I know (including myself) that were done supporting the democrats over the last 4 years. I could never vote for the author of the crime bill and a fucking crooked cop myself. After seeing these results I feel like I underestimated how much the general public that is not engaged in identity politics (swing voters who actually think for themselves) genuinely disliked Trump.
    1 point
  33. Happy Thanksgiving you paranoid fuckers. Covid gave me a stuffed up nose for 3 days. Seriously, have a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Please don't drink and drive.
    1 point
  34. Started to get annoyed w/ people in the supermarket today. May have been better to practice some mindfulness and acceptance but instead decided to make a game of dropping random items into unattended carts.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00
Γ—
Γ—