Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/18/2019 in all sections

1. Haven't released details of this yet, but figured I'd give you guys a first look since this is 12oz. New series I'm playing with that is intended to push the experimental side of the design and production process a bit (here and here). This one is Experiment No.001 and features a Black (tonal) ink, as well as white, fluorescent red, reflective and discharge, which is like printing with bleach instead of ink. Each shirt is individually numbered in an edition of 100 (left bottom side) and also has a little message for Zuck, as well as a QR code link back to the forum like I did with the Forum Reunion tee. Unsure when this will drop, but will be released together with a murdered out, black on black subdued version of the 12oz Stacked Logo tee (also limited). Anyhow, I'll keep you guys posted, but here's some crappy iPhone shots...
    7 points
  2. I mean, it is the designated masturbation room; and it’s the onLy room in the house with a drain in the floor. 🤷‍♂️
    2 points
  3. Did you see the hair band in the counter? Imagine getting head 🤢
    2 points
  4. Hahahaha. Noooooooo, for material Too old for me anyway
    2 points
  5. Think this is getting to be better than the memes thread.
    2 points
  6. One week a month she's going to have a very sore mouth Bushpig bukkake
    1 point
  7. That’s why you get a shitcan $400 wasr then clap em and get that safe queen 💪 @Kults
    1 point
  8. If the baby is male it’s gonna smash too
    1 point
  9. Temporarily pregnant? Can anyone ever be permanently pregnant?
    1 point
  10. so dope. But I gotta keep beating the drum--can we get a not black or white shirt option someday?
    1 point
  11. And the 63, *cough* I mean 40 yr old.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. My W:L is better than its prolly ever been since I don’t have all those Ls from backing out. Used to spam that Select button after each death lol. It seems like host migration is a thing of the past? Not sure of this helps with that or are there dedicated servers now?
    1 point
  14. I’ve noticed the not seeing deaths has really decreased how much I rage quit. Maybe I just don’t get as pissed as I used to tho too. @Kults
    1 point
  15. Hope next season battle pass has more class slots 🥴
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. For reference I just checked and I've listened more than 200 hours of audiobooks since march. in the same time period I've read about 18 hours split over 15 minute intervals so for me audiobooks is definitely a way to go. I actually find it weird when I'm in the car with friends and they insist on playing beats...
    1 point
  18. I watched it dubbed, not sure the parallels to true detective? But I liked season 1 of that a lot, too. Oh, got it. Time is a flat circle.
    1 point
  19. Yep, the darling of the West that was going to bring democracy to Burma turns out to be just another grubby Burmese politician willing to find ways to justify genocide (admittedly, I haven't been following that closely but it's what seems to be happening at a glance)
    1 point
  20. Grand Theft in a Hemp field. He thought he was Peter Tosh on the Legalize It album cover.
    1 point
  21. This continues. She rejects the genocide claims at The Hague.
    1 point
  22. Guy wearing the suit on the right must have bone spurs, or something....
    1 point
  23. Spotted this one on some girls story from the yale gallery
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00