Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/27/2012 in all sections

1. dirt i have been working on as of late. Young Heaven Gravedancer I Gravedancer II I began experimenting with and teaching myself how to paint with oils. HERE'S MY BLOG
    3 points
  2. There is a glitch in the matrix
    3 points
  3. I am all for science, fill me up nurgas...I wanna bleed.
    2 points
  4. FUCK ME SIDEWAYS! I got three beers in the top 100 for 2011, highest rank was 48. Not bad for a 90L brewhouse? Should've given myself up on here I could of gone higher!!! FUCK YEAHHHH!!!!!
    2 points
  5. dreamscape http://youtu.be/TAsn0Ms5LRo deep red(fuckin classic shit)
    2 points
  6. I'm glad you like, there's still plenty more on the way.
    1 point
  7. That's why I am restricted to posting in the nonsense thread. One day, when I am ready...my training wheels might come off :) .
    1 point
  8. Teaching the boy how to be my designated driver.... soon.
    1 point
  9. keep it 100 stay up n**ga mang
    1 point
  10. Hey everybody, I am the new mod on the scene. I am here to work for you, so help me help you, OK.
    1 point
  11. Hey everybody, I am the new mod on the scene. I am here to work for you, so help me help you, OK.
    1 point
  12. ooook there bud...im sure all the pron stars you self fuck to just say no to drugs.
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. i got a longer book and less idea of what im doing fuck yeah marijuana.
    1 point
  16. simpsons has been and will be one of the worst cartoons ever
    1 point
  17. Gotta break up the talk a little bit here ya'll are forgettin' the bigger picture
    1 point
  18. what kind of retarded moral ground is that bitch standing on? "i wanna be a virgin, but you can ram my ass"
    1 point
  19. Bump Bemer. Haven't been on in a while.
    1 point
  20. I just made a new account. Idk how I feel about this, maaan. It wouldn't lemme sign in with methamphetamyne. Did anything happen to the login thing? I was away for a while.
    1 point
  21. http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/13260-1.html Glock mags
    1 point
  22. I decided to make some pierogis! But first you gotta warm up your stomach!! Boil the perogies for 3-5 minutes not longer! Chop some onions! Onions + Butter in skilletttt! Put the boiled perogies in with the onions/butter for a couple minutes Serve with sour cream mmmmmmmmmmmmm amazing!
    1 point
  23. well not for me, pretty sure cali limits me to 10rnds
    1 point
  24. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097839/ Start here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkSIV7GL184&feature=related
    1 point
  25. Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica. 2008. Sometimes we went to the trains in the easy place, on day, no people, 12 cans, snacks, you know. But this, this was on a kind of highway were a lot of cars passed, and I was alone, not waiting for the cars to pass, it was hard and scary, but at that time I didn't care so much about life. Best was when I see some red and blue lights coming and I'm like FUCK! And stupidly I crawl into the bottoms car, like in the wheels, and get all dirty and oily, it was a stupid 90 year old man in a rusty bike. Didn't take photo of complete car for some reason. I don't have the new Microsoft's app Avoid Ghetto Lugr, I didn't buy a new camera, it's the iPhone 4, I downloaded Camera+ app, boosts camera. Toothpick That's what she said.
    1 point
  26. Tattoo guy: Hi, welcome to the shop. What can we do for you? Random whore: I'd like to get a tattoo of a shark on my ass, eating another shark whose mouth is also my asshole. Tattoo guy: Yeah, I think we can do that.
    1 point
  27. I dont appreciate any of this human garbage. Gimme a break.
    1 point
  28. No, I wasn't there. I have some other stuff going on I'll discuss in another thread that's got me a little sidetracked at the moment. I'm sure my friends were involved with that action but the Bay Rage idiots are almost as bad as the cops as far as advocating violence as a solution to what's wrong here. So fuck them.
    1 point
  29. word the fuck up cunt, congrats! the first experience itself was like lifting weight off your chest, was it not br0? i did my third one on tuesday, at a place with less dreads (they werenice, though) - same jokes as the week before. they were understood a little more to say at the least at this place. the people were generally cool to me, so i will hopefully try to go back next week there is no way i can say "good luck" on this page again without sounding like a total fagg0t, but good luck also, words if either of you ever stop by toronto, i am totally down to go eat shit on some random open mic with yall
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00