Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/09/2011 in Posts

1. marrying a mexican girl has its perks, this is one of them, so mad i slept on this stuff for 29 years and have been drinking it a lot lately to make up for lost time. this is how i get down on the regular with some agua fresca and habanero pistachios
    2 points
  2. So i got through most of it early, don't feel like looking for roadkill or a ghetto Letter T Red Money Sports related (fishing is a sport....right?)
    2 points
  3. 2 points
  4. Posting from bed in my brand new 4,000 sq ft house in an upscale neighborhood. Wife asleep next to me, two dogs asleep at foot of bed, and 2 healthy kids asleep in their own rooms. Good credit, no debt other than mortgage, IRA, 401k, managed diversified stock portfolio, health/dental insurance, cars paid for, respectable wardrobe, and a damn good job awaiting me in the morning. Now unless Tyler Durden shows up, I think I got a handle on doing things the proper way.
    2 points
  5. As most of you already know shits amazing, been hooked on it as of late. Bought a case of 10 for 10$ @ Cardenas. Shit is the best hangover drink ever, serious thirst quencher. Coconut itself is bomb too, with a lil chile and limon. If your allergic that sucks. This post reminded me to make a thread: Doing it right indeed.
    1 point
  6. gawdawm that is a fatazz /bombthesystemoner
    1 point
  7. 1 point
  8. yeah its pineapple water, there are fat chunks of pineapple in it...super tasty they got all the flavors you can think of melon, watermelon, horchata, coconut , strawberry etc..
    1 point
  9. Trixter, extended interview from The Infamous magazine issue #4 http://www.theinfamousmag.com/trixter/
    1 point
  10. ohhh....right....thats even gayer actually haha
    1 point
  11. "G. William Domhoff, a research professor in psychology and sociology who studies theories of power,sees the role of policy discussion forums and social clubs such as the Bilderberg group as being nothing more than a means to brainstorm, reach consensus, and create social cohesion within a power elite. He adds that this understanding of forums and clubs such as the Bilderberg group fits with the perceptions of the members of the elite. In a 2004 interview with New Internationalist magazine, Domhoff warns progressives against getting distracted by conspiracy theories which demonize and scapegoat such forums and clubs. He argues that the opponents of progressivism are conservatives within the corporate elite and the Republican Party. It is more or less the same people who belong to forums and clubs such as the Bilderberg group, but it puts them in their most important roles, as capitalists and political leaders, which are visible and therefore easier to fight"
    1 point
  12. the reggae one is the best
    1 point
  13. wooow the flood wall has been fuckin ruinned... good job the one thing stl had going for it
    1 point
  14. must be since you posted it 40 times
    1 point
  15. Like this? [ATTACH]162533.vB[/ATTACH]
    1 point
  16. Tabacco reproduction in the us is very weird. If you can get a plant vs seeds, you might have better luck. I hear the heirloom stuff is better. My homie has a few plants in Oakland. He generally tries to get it in a warm spot too. I'll hit him up and see what he says. The money question- I guess it depends who you are and how far you'll go. A woman's healthy eggs go for about $2,000 or more, and that's not even illegal. And if your illegally selling something, just keep on the hustle. I would suggest human kidneys, going to grocery stores and resale shit (if you know someone who will buy that shit), or bring it to a different location and get a refund. If your I'm Cali, sell some o c's mang.
    1 point
  17. great youtuber.. would listen again!!! A+++
    1 point
  18. Bump this thread, Nize Guys on some next level musical shit.
    1 point
  19. how do i fotoshop my purple shirt out of this pic so haters cant see how i roll
    1 point
  20. smash across the board
    1 point
  21. A lot of great work in here! Didn't know about all the photo enthusiests in here. Been taking a lot of advice that you guys give in here, and feedback on these would be appreciated.
    1 point
  22. so you bake bread in a toaster oven? i've never heard of this being done before. must be very small loafs.
    1 point
  23. My bands going on tour to a few cities in a week. I'm gonna do a little shameless self-promo here. June 16- (Nashville, TN) @ The Foo bar June 17- (Louisville, KY) @ Cahoots June 18- (Asheville, NC) @ The Get Down Also, I posted this band awhile back, http://wae.blogs.starnewsonline.com/17315/crusades-at-work-on-ep/ but these dudes are good. I forgot about 'em, but I think they're putting an album out soon.
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. I go for hats that have very detailed stitching I wont wear a hat for any team other than the Chargers during football season. Other than that.... Cheers watson
    1 point
  26. Schizophrenic shut da fuk ur probably some lil rocker faggot with tight pants n gay hair n fuk a scrapa I killed dirteen of dem yesterday who next its da mighty norte
    1 point
  27. That's some list of celebs you came up with...
    1 point
  28. ...even if it has zero respect
    1 point
  29. favoritism first, looks second
    1 point
  30. THATS ALL FOR NOW. ill update this thread when i can
    1 point
  31. http://movies.netflix.com/WiSearch?oq=the+twilig&ac_posn=1&v1=The+Twilight+Zone+%28Original+Series%29
    1 point
  32. You just said the cops were in the wrong for bringing these people in, right after calling me a hippy faggot for even bringing this to your attention. What fight was dude looking for other than with the bill collector having to count pennies? He was paying his fucking bill with legal cash tender. What's next, 25 ones aint acceptable and you're going to get locked up for trying to pay what you conceive to be a false charge with ones? What the fuck ever happened to "This note is legal tender for all depts, public and private"? Pussy you're the one bringing up people being arrested for dancing at Thomas Jeffersons memorial for no apparent reason other than to distract from the topic of this thread. But since you brought it up, what exact purpose did assaulting and arresting private citizens serve other than to prove to them that they live in a police state that disrespects the actual founding father of our country who's memorial that they were visiting? "Playing with fire"??? Are you fucking serious??? By dancing at Thomas Jefferson's memorial??? Pussy, "playing with fire" was Thomas Jefferson and his people declaring our independence from the King of England in 1776, then co-writing a constitution that specifically defends freedom of expression in this country. Thomas Jefferson of all people knew a thing or two about "playing with fire", and he of all people would be rolling in his fucking grave at the ignorance of you and your ignorant words. He'd probably punch your ignorant head off then laugh while his boy Ben Franklin shoved a Cheese Steak down your ignorant, decapitated throat.
    1 point
  33. why would you call a news station that they own? for being a smart guy, you aren't that smart. Im tired of everyone spitting out what Alex Jones and that euro dude says. Reptilians, Satan, Aliens, Illuminati, Shapeshifters. Who Cares. it aint doing shit but have them move slightly out of their way to fool u again.
    1 point
  34. THEN I GO HOME AND STUFF MY FACE FULL OF CUNT HIT THAT PUSSY SOFT LIKE A BATTER WIT A BUNT THEN GET ALL CRAZY LIKE THAT NIGGA NAMED HANNIBAL DICK SO DEEP WHEN I PULL OUT I GOT SMALL ORGANS ON MY SHEETS, I'M A MOTHERFUCKING ANIMAL. ~~~~****DOING IT RIGHT****~~~
    1 point
  35. Sausage and Pepper Po Boy Steak and Blue Cheese Chicken Salad Chili Cheese Hot Dogs and Spicy Coleslaw. Smoked Gouda to really step it up. Random beers.
    1 point
  36. this dude is like the danny ocean of bums... genius.
    1 point
  37. getting paid $60 to deliver a parking ticket, with its payment, for my boy because he has work and cant on time.. doing it right? i think so atleast.
    1 point
  38. 1 point
  39. and now a resident of my 4000 square foot ignore list. A list is full of shit i could give a fuck less about. Cheers
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00