Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/06/2011 in all sections

1. make me wanna rub my dick on a box grater. I have to change the fucking channel when I have to listen to their cheezy dyke commentary. Fucking Awful.
    2 points
  2. I am infatuated with the androgynous enigma that is Pam Ward.
    2 points
  3. hopefully talking about this funny ass beezy...
    2 points
  4. I will forever think of that dude as Herc, no matter what role he plays.
    2 points
  5. It must be nice having a backspace key, that way you don't have to sketch your responses on here first.
    2 points
  6. all i saw was toys post here, my bad. and technically its paper ;P thanks for the input tho i really appreciate it
    1 point
  7. i dont know the name of a single sports lady, i faintly remember downloading that peephole footage of that naked lady whho did some sort of sport thing
    1 point
  8. I just picked a used Centurion road bike priced at $70 at this bike shop called Bike Works where you basically go into their store, pick a bike and they fix it up for you. Its a silver Cavaletto (forgot what year) and needs a some repairing. The estimated price for when it is fixed up is about $250. I have not owned a bike since i was maybe six or seven, so I know very little about bikes. Is this a good deal? It has steel handlebar, which I like because it puts more weight in the front, which seems comfortable, but the guy said that replacing it with a aluminum one would make it lighter and better. It has one of those old gear changers also, where its like two little metal levers that you need to adjust to find the right speed. The bike also needs new tires and some other shit that will end up costing 250. Also, if I barely clear the frame, does that mean the bike is too big?
    1 point
  9. it was a great show.
    1 point
  10. bristol paper, watercolors, sakura pens, and some spraypaint for a homie... once again its really detailed .. picture does no justice.. i thought i posted some canvas pics awhile go ...
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. Re: Favorite Flickr Flicks DILLA!
    1 point
  13. Unsuspecting forgotten corner of the garage... Add bench grinder, Dk stem and beer... Results
    1 point
  14. ANNOUNCERS, NOT SIDELINE REPORTERS. SIDELINE REPORTERS are meant to give you WOOD. ANNOUNCERS HAVE HILARIOUS CORNBALL DYKE VOICES.
    1 point
  15. yeah i get soooo pissed when i see this body come on screen... WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!!?
    1 point
  16. spoil is still a monster
    1 point
  17. queso Filadelfia carne sándwich
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. that lerk is out of this world
    1 point
  20. being anti gay marriage is incredibly homophobic... out of curiosity is that billboard ironic or sincere?
    1 point
  21. The obvious effects of the newest research chem, code named 'Charlie'.
    1 point
  22. For a 19 year old white boy, you sure are a stupid sonofabitch...
    1 point
  23. i made another giant biscuit... jalapeno biscuit with cheyenne and garlic butter and monterrey jack.
    1 point
  24. Got a scanner last week so I rescanned the roll of kodachrome I shot ages ago, I always knew the lab ones were a bit sketchy but didn't quite realise how bad they were till I compared them with my ones. I don't even know anything about scanning film.. Here's some other slide shots from a trip I took last weekend.
    1 point
  25. Lakers spankin that Spur ass i hope they both lose i hate both teams
    1 point
  26. how can you not like h20?? fttw is one of the best hardcore albums ever.
    1 point
  27. yeah i just joined this site like a week ago, and the only thread ive posted in was this 1 today & the NEW sketch thread and there all pretty cool
    1 point
  28. Trying to figure out why there's an ad for the Oxygen Network wrapping the front page of this site?
    1 point
  29. Dunno but im so stoked for the next season of walking dead.
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. i know ots the jurne thread but that enron .......
    1 point
  32. has somebody already confirmed that charlie fucked basedgods girl with the leg of a coffee table and smacked the shit out of him? true story. charlie dont surf, charlie fucking wins!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00