Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/04/2011 in all sections

1. A few weeks ago, I finally got around to getting some pictures of the place i've been at for about 8 months now. I decided to step up my living game when I realized the vast majority of my time not at work is spent in the comfort of wherever I'm living. Most of the artwork and all of the nice hardwood furniture courtesy of my late grandparents. Fisheye apartment tour. View from the "front door". there is another door to the exact same hallway 10 or 12 feet down the hall to the left, due to some fire code where there has to be at least 2 doors out of any apartment. "Scott yo! -Bob Saget" 2 way closet through to the living room. Thanks, bloodfart. Living room. Guest room/office/whatever to the left. It goes unused unless someone is staying here or I need to use my printer/scanner. Overly jewish original oil paintings. Official. Another from the same artist.
    3 points
  2. true, here's the reasoning: rich person: always likes new things, and can't change their own oil - pussified man-bitches. every year they get a new car, and they never "own" the depreciating asset, but rather chalk it up to cost of living - like the electric bill for instance. they're sold on the fact that "They'll just trade it in for a new car in a few years anyways, and get a small trade in value for it at the dealership, why not just sign a lease and save the hassle!?" STUPID poor person: goes to buy a new car, gets rejected on whatever it is they dreamed they wanted, gets sold on something "barely used" with the promise of "we'll get you in a car today!"... they end up raping you on interest...says "fuck interest, wtf is that anyways?", get a cosigner, agrees to full coverage on a used car and signs a 6 years contract for $500 a month on a "barely used" car - because that's the only thing their poor no credit havin' ass qualified for, cuz they don't pay the people they owe anyways so what's the big deal? then they lose their job 2 years 3 months later and then the dealership repossesses the car... and instead of paying the amount due on your repo'd car, you put the $2500 you DO have, DOWN ON A NEW CAR! repeat stupid cycle till death. (that's my stepbrother, he's a cunt fairy bastard idiot child with a stupid face - and he fucks 50 year old dirtleg biker bitches with leathery tits /notmad) poor person with a brain in their head: buys a used car, something with low mileage and a good resale value, something to where if you had to replace a major part, it won't cost you more than a couple hundred bucks. and about $100 for every bolt on part (a ballpark figure I've used over time). plus you feel like a real god damn man changing your own alternator. BUCK UP PANSY MAN! TIME TO GET DIRTY! This is the best method, it saves the most money to spend on chronic and important shit like that... conclusion so is buying a vehicle a laibility? ALWAYS. limit your liability; buy a nice used car, 2-3 years old with low mileage, and get the most for your money. OR lease a fag car and drive around NYC cuz it's a luxury to own a car there anyways, act like a baller and buy into the lifestyle of disposable income idk, im biased, i'm really good at being poor. i paid $1,895 for my truck, cash. it's 14 years old and runs like a champ - Nissan Pathfinder. them japs do it right pic related (from when I bought it last March or April, i've gotten limo tint since then) pic unrelated (orange buddah)
    3 points
  3. Hello everyone it has been a while. I'm sorry for the lack of participation but I hope everyone is well.
    3 points
  4. let me know when the studio needs a janitor lol
    2 points
  5. Deep fried mcdouble fuckin heart attack waiting to happen. it was honestly one of the greatest things i have er tasted
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. im having a party if any of yinz jagoffs wanna fly in and get drunk then watch the steelers hoist a 7th lombardi
    1 point
  8. [/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img]
    1 point
  9. i got cable and the internets at my place today and it is fucking awesome
    1 point
  10. YO I CAN YELL AT PEOPLE HAVE A SILKY VOICE FOR ALL YOUR ADVERTISING NEEDS NAHMEAN? AND CAN DICK DOWN ANY OF THE BAD BITCHES YALL CANT HANDLE PLUS ILL HOLD THE HEAT, AND IM A GOOD COOK, AND I USE WET ONES, SO YA KNOW I DONT STINK YADDAMEAN?
    1 point
  11. That's actually pretty good.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Can I be the guy that sells WOW gold on the legit tip? I got that good shit. Holla.
    1 point
  14. Re: I wanna see your...........PETS! My girlfriend and I are huge animal people. I grew up with cats and dogs in my house and once I moved out we immediately adopted our first cat.. She's a chubsta and was named Sprinkles when we got her:rolleyes: ... We just started calling her Kitty and that's how it stayed.. Shes 15 lbs of Maine Coon and Calico mixed. And in November we picked up this little guy. He's straight Maine Coon with the triple paws. Named him Felix, just got the poor bastard fixed yestereday He can pick shit right up with his paw, it's like he's got opposable thumbs. Just like Irish I'm allergic to cats. It seems to have died down slightly over the past few years, but I still either live eating allergy meds or not being able to breathe through my nose. *EDIT: Lovin this thread. You guys all got some awesome pets.
    1 point
  15. striped bass, nicoise olive polenta, swiss chard, jus de poisson salad nicoise w/ dover sole, lemon basil vinaigrette sausage stuffed criminis, pan fried oysters, corn hash chicken provencal, creamy grits crispy grits fries, sauteed pulled pork and hedgehog mushrooms, sunny side up egg, smoked paprika sea salt
    1 point
  16. I wonder if Some1 ever made a move...
    1 point
  17. Stolen from the DF thread cus SOMEBODY is too busy painting all over town to post it a 2nd time in hurr! [/
    1 point
  18. I interviewed a black guy today and didn't give him the job because he smelt like shitty Caribbean food.
    1 point
  19. Smash the fatty then pass her off to Caligula
    1 point
  20. :lol: Microsoft paint?
    1 point
  21. I hold degrees in insomnia and ebonics.
    1 point
  22. http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/13064/the_game_purp_patron.html I didn't know rappers could get better. This shit is official.
    1 point
  23. Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow!!!
    1 point
  24. HAHA^^ You're corny as fuck
    1 point
  25. Re: My semi retarded soon to be brother in-law "I WANT WHAT YOU GOT UNCLE FRANK"
    1 point
  26. Dan Plunkett RIPS (like a gnarly Puleo) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vmieKk3Nag
    1 point
  27. are you looking for any novelists raven, perhaps a proofreader. if anything grammatical is needed look no further.
    1 point
  28. Since I'm the OP I'll respond as if that was meant for me, I'm a fucking grease monkey. I turn wrenches 50+ hrs/wk. Can I change an alternator? Yes. Do I want to turn a wrench on my own time? Fuck. No. Would a bus driver want to drive all around town of their 1 day off. Fuck. No. I have the desire and financial means. As well as credit in the high 700s and about as secure a job as you can get. Edit-- ughh this came off sounding douchey. My bad, been a rough day.
    1 point
  29. check here,and be inspired... http://www.thedocumentaryblog.com
    1 point
  30. just got me juiced up for the 2011's!
    1 point
  31. I was gonna say... why don't 50cent or some tycoon ass rap nigga throw him some change. The money some of these dudes have, it'd be like one of us buying someone a beer.
    1 point
  32. "i wants a big ole peeniz, on mah beck"
    1 point
  33. DJ RobOne - Hip Hop Can't Be Stopped http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OWB614QX RIP
    1 point
  34. knicks hat is hot... this old niggas swag is off the meter! (except for the gay yellow charles hamilton headphones)
    1 point
  35. correctly educate me on how to properly execute the douglas maneuver
    1 point
  36. meet ya afterward at the couch on fire on liberty ave in front of howlers. that's where the flaming couch was anyway last time.
    1 point
  37. BRACK AND YERRRRROW BRACK AND YERRRROWWWWW
    1 point
  38. 1 point
  39. bring it.........................................................................................................................................
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00