Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/18/2011 in all sections

1. These are a few from my latest 3 dimensional series. Let me know what you think... sorry for the size. i suck at this.
    3 points
  2. went to this group art show i participate in. project 50/50. basically every couple month they pick something for us to paint and we paint it. this was the one year anniversary show and the object was a skate deck. some heads beard man she looks pissed got hella drunk an murdered someone.. that was the end of my night.. here's a pic of a hawk that was chillen outside my window that morning i forgot to post earlier.
    3 points
  3. Before I had a laptop or a smart phone I filled my time by drawing, painting, reading, listening to music.... Just relaxing. Fucking lately I can't I'm always on my phone checking the Oontz or facebook. Even (though I know that shits weak) I'll be at dinner fucking fighting myself not to get my phone out of my pocket it seems. I used to hate people who did that shit... Now within just a couple of months I am one of them. WTF Lately my cable and internet have been fucking up and will be unavailable for multi- hour long blocks in the day (fuck at&t u-verse... Worst customer service ever) While that shits out I'm going apeshit trapped in the house. I just want to get out and go do shit.... Be around people I guess. I think that is me being lonely without the technology. I get with friends and we always end up drinking which is already fucking OLD. It's fucking disgusting, I never used to be like this. I lived out of a backpack for almost half a year and never fucking needed anything more than a book or a sketchbook. Granted, there is some shit I'm dealing with in my personal life that's fucking with me on it's own which is obviously playing a part... But it's not like I haven't dealt with it before just fine. I think once this iPhone dies I'm going to go back to a free phone that sucks just to give myself a break :haha:
    2 points
  4. i swear to god, facebook is the fuckin worst. its the most convenient way of putting yourself in contact with people from highschool you'd hoped you would never have to talk to again. i also hate those girls who you are introduced to briefly, then not two hours later theres a friend request pending. we're friends now? because i said "hi nice to meet you"? hoes love padding their internet friendslists to make themselves out to be more popular than they really are. scust. /cantdeletesoimadeactivateoner.
    2 points
  5. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD** 1. GLOW 2. SAFE 3. POPULAR PHRASE 4. DUPLICATE 5. OVERKILL 6. SCREWED 7. NOOK 8. FOLLOW/ LEAD 9. STAINED 10. VICE 11. LIQUID 12. TRASH BONUS: *CAVE *PERVERACT
    2 points
  6. that is part of their game. my next door neighbor growing up (a girl), ended up on birthright, then became a tank commander in the IDF for like 5 years. its not really a conspiracy. the same shit happens when i go to the grocery store sometimes, where a marine will approach me and try to make it look interesting. some people fall for it, some dont. most just wanna go on birthright to get fucked up and fuck some super hairy pussy. /noschlomo
    2 points
  7. I've never asked to return food except when it was flat out wrong, I can't imagine doing that just because I didn't like it. Is that normal? I feel like if I order something and I don't like it that's on me, just gotta rub that in my chest. And I never worked in a really nice restaurant, so I don't know how shit is there, but I worked in kitchens when I was a teenager, and had many friends that did, and I can say we definitely did some fucked up shit to people's food for some petty reasons. Wouldn't do it now, but ah, to be young and pissed off at the world again ha
    2 points
  8. Renegade bandido: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyuzNP_UP4w&feature=player_embedded semi interesting: only in Japan:
    2 points
  9. Hi all - just signed up to let you know this is real, this is my real good friend Tim who left for America hoping for a fresh start and unfortunately got caught up in the system. Inmates have access to the Corrlinks messaging system and possibly limited internet access (this has to be paid for) - Tim sends what he wants posted to us and we put it up on the blog. You can tell this cos sometimes he requests a video link in the text and we missed it! I myself don't maintain this blog, but I know personally those who do and can assure you it's not fake, we really wouldn't be wasting our time. If you enjoy it and wanna show some support, sweet - spread the word, leave a message, send an email or send a letter. If you're still not convinced then fine, we couldn't give a damn. FYI - Eric "Sha" Manson Any questions?! Nothing bate. -Alex
    2 points
  10. I'm black and we go to jail a lot.
    2 points
  11. Then they worked in shitty kitchens. I dont know one cook that would do some shit like spit in food or something along those lines. When you get into restaurants like that service is high priority and you have a staff that has respect for what they do and for the customer. Fucking with re-fires is some highschool workin at mcdonalds bullshit. Any cook that does that shit is not a cook at all.
    2 points
  12. Isnt ralph lauren a racist? or was that tommy hilfiger. i dont know, im high as fuck and off 2 different medications. i guess RL is fashionable with the hiphop heads nowadays so heres some cool looking RL jackets. fab makes that look cool, i cant pull it off. and hers a white guy in same jacket. white people just cant pull it off. i own this jacket but rarely wear it because it makes me look like a gangmember or some scary evil dude and i dont like that kinda vibe. love that red wool vest, i bet actual girls will want to bang me. thats some drinking by the fireplace in a log cabin type steez.
    1 point
  13. cant stop checking my tamagotchi i hear you
    1 point
  14. Hows that Black and Yellow dick taste faggot? Are you even from Shittsburg or are you one of those bitches who live 1,000 miles away and you still blow the Pittsburgh cheaters :lol: Saying "the refs gave it to them" is such a huge fucking cop out, in any sport. the assertion that the refs gave THAT game to steelers is absolutely ridiculous. If the refs really wanted to give it to them they wouldnt have given bmore their second td, they would have ruled ben's fumble on his own 30 as a incomplete pass (it was a fumble, but it was close), etc. Does Pittsburgh get lucky with calls? I'm sure they do sometimes, as does every other team. its easy to watch a team that you hate and think that. I watched the game with Bmore people and none of them seemed to think so. If anybody gave that game to the steelers bmore did. Their offense gained 126 yards total for the game (28 the 2nd half). those are abysmal stats. No officiating is making receivers drop passes all over the field and giving bmore a completely ineffective run game. Love them or hate them, the Steelers are a great team, now and historically. 6 trophies, pretty much what is universally considered to be the greatest dynasty (at least in fball), year in and year out a solid team (sans some 80's years). not "suckin the black and yellow dick", funny, just stating the facts. deal with it and stop whining. and yes, from pittsburgh
    1 point
  15. Been a minute! Good to see mad new shit in here!
    1 point
  16. that marm mozik joint was alright, but it aint got shit on jue and his bedroom. thug life. what?!
    1 point
  17. Some shots from my show.
    1 point
  18. http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/113829989.html 911 police call results in rape, woman says Officer later was fired but not prosecuted; federal investigation is in progress By Gina Barton of the Journal Sentinel Jan. 16, 2011 Federal authorities have launched a criminal investigation against a recently fired Milwaukee police officer accused of sexually assaulting a woman after he responded to her 911 call in July. Former officer Ladmarald Cates admitted to internal affairs investigators that he had sex with the woman, who called police because teenagers were trying to kick in the door of her north side home, according to police records obtained by the Journal Sentinel. Police Chief Edward Flynn fired Cates, who gave conflicting stories to department officials, for lying and for "idling and loafing" - because having sex on duty is against department rules. Cates has appealed his dismissal to the civilian Fire and Police Commission, which has the power to give him his job back. The woman's account suggests the system designed to protect the public from rogue police officers broke down at several levels. And it isn't the first time an on-duty Milwaukee police officer has been accused of sexual assault. The woman called 911 for help, but when police arrived she was victimized repeatedly - sexually assaulted, mistreated by backup officers and then jailed on trumped-up charges when she refused to remain silent, according to her attorney, Robin Shellow. The Journal Sentinel does not name victims of sexual assault. In an interview with the newspaper, the woman said numerous officers - on the scene and at the police station - accused her of lying when she begged for help and asked them to take her to the hospital. The Milwaukee County district attorney's office spent two months reviewing the case but didn't charge Cates. The woman said that during that time, prosecutors ignored her phone calls. "In all honesty, I just want to die," said the woman, a mother of two young children. "I know I can't die right now, because I got the kids. But if I could find someone to take care of my kids as good as me, I'd just end it. I think about it every day and every night.  . . . I'm sick of thinking about it. I'm sick of crying. I'm sick of people calling me a liar." The FBI and U.S. attorney's office opened a federal investigation after the district attorney's office declined to prosecute Cates. In an October letter to Flynn, Assistant District Attorney Aaron E. Hall said he believed the woman's account but didn't think he would be able to prove a sexual assault case in court. "While I did find the victim's version of events credible, I did not believe that her testimony would be strong enough to successfully prosecute Officer Cates," Hall wrote in the letter to Flynn. Chief Deputy District Attorney Kent Lovern said prosecutors also considered charging Cates with misconduct in public office but decided against that as well. "We always have to consider how a jury will react in considering evidence against a police officer," he told the Journal Sentinel. When a citizen accuses an officer of wrongdoing, department protocol calls for a supervisor to be summoned to the scene. The supervisor then determines whether an investigator from internal affairs, known as the Professional Performance Division, should be dispatched. In sexual assault cases, investigators from the Sensitive Crimes Division also are supposed to be notified promptly. Those things didn't happen in this case, according to the woman's account. The woman says she told officers on the scene that Cates raped her. It appears that a sergeant responded two hours after the initial 911 call, according to dispatch records. But no one from internal affairs or Sensitive Crimes took a statement from the woman on the scene. Instead of being taken immediately to the hospital for treatment and evidence collection, she spent approximately 12 hours in jail before speaking with a sergeant or being interviewed by internal affairs. Only after that did she receive medical attention. Besides Cates, no officers have been disciplined for violating those practices or for any other conduct connected with the incident, according to Milwaukee police spokeswoman Anne E. Schwartz. She declined to answer specific questions about the woman's allegations and did not make Flynn or any supervisors in District 3, where the incident occurred, available for an interview. The Police Department declined to release reports of its internal investigation into Cates' behavior, citing the pending federal investigation. The department also would not release a photo of Cates. Cates, 43, did not answer the door at his home and did not respond to a letter left there. His former partner, Alvin Hannah, could not be reached. Cates' attorney, Jonathan Cermele, did not return telephone calls. Studied criminal justice The woman was 19 at the time of the incident and had been living on her own, with the help of the foster care system, for four years. In addition to raising her children, ages 2 and 3, she had been given custody of her 15-year-old brother by the courts because of their mother's drug addiction. She was studying criminal justice at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. The woman, now 20, has been ticketed for numerous traffic violations since 2006, according to online municipal court records. She also was ticketed for resisting and obstructing an officer in December 2009. "I want to be someone in life, to help other people," she said. "But now I'm kind of lost." During a 2 1/2 -hour interview with the Journal Sentinel, the woman provided a detailed account of what happened. On the afternoon of July 16, some teenage girls in the neighborhood were harassing her as she sat on the porch, she said. She went inside. But instead of leaving her alone, the girls started throwing bricks through the windows and trying to kick in the door, so she called 911. Cates and Hannah responded, according to police dispatch records. Although the teens who had thrown the bricks were still outside, the officers didn't talk to them, the woman said. Instead, she said, they seemed focused on getting everyone but her out of the house. First, the officers urged her to call someone to pick up her children, which she did. Hannah then handcuffed the woman's brother, saying there was a missing persons report out on him, she said. The woman had been in court three weeks earlier to file for guardianship of her brother, she said. She showed the officers check stubs for payments she received from the state to care for him under the kinship foster care program. She also called her social worker, who got on the phone with the officers and confirmed her brother was supposed to be living with her, she said. Hannah took her brother out to his squad car anyway. Cates then gave her boyfriend $10 and told him to go to the store for some water, the woman said. "I asked him did he want some water from the refrigerator," she said. "He said, 'Oh no, that water looks cloudy.' " Her boyfriend - the father of both children - walked to the store a couple of blocks away, he confirmed. Cates then asked the woman to follow him to the back of the house so he could see the damage, she said. She showed him broken windows in the bathroom, then reached behind the toilet to pick up a brick that had landed there. She turned around to find the officer with his pants down, she said. He demanded oral sex. Shocked and afraid, she complied. Afterward, Cates raped her, she said. He did not use a condom. Then he let her go. "I ran outside crying, saying, 'He raped me. He just raped me.' " Arrest follows protests The woman's 15-year-old brother, who by then had been uncuffed and let out of the squad car, started shouting at Cates and his partner. Hannah put him in a chokehold, the woman said. When the woman, who weighs 105 pounds, tried to come to her brother's defense, Cates came up behind her, she said. "He embraced me like he knew me," she said. "I didn't want him touching me." When she struggled, Cates shoved her toward one of her friends, who was standing nearby. He told them to be quiet or they would be going to jail, the woman said. But she didn't stop saying that he had raped her. When Cates overheard, he threw her to the ground, she said. According to dispatch records, Cates and Hannah called for backup using the urgent code "officer needs assistance," which signals all available officers in the area to respond. At least 10 showed up, according to the records. The woman said she told one of the backup officers what had happened and asked him to take her to the hospital. "He cracked up laughing," she said. "He said, 'You're not going to the hospital. You're going to jail. Quit lying.' " At the police station, she told the booking officer about the rape. He didn't believe her either, she said. Cates came into the holding cell while she was waiting to be questioned, she said. "He said, 'You better tell them you made it up.' . . . I was looking down. He said look at him in his face. He said if I tell, he and his partners will be coming to see me." She told Cates she would recant the accusations, but she did not. Instead, she asked to speak with a supervisor. A sergeant whose name she does not know came to talk with her. "He said I ain't gonna get out of jail by lying. I said, 'I'm not lying. Could you please help me by getting me to a hospital?' " Shortly after that, about 12 hours after the woman first called 911, an internal affairs detective came to talk to her. The detective, Reginald Thompson, called an ambulance, which took her to Aurora Sinai Medical Center for treatment and collection of evidence, she said. Thompson also interviewed the woman at the hospital and seemed to believe her, she said. Nonetheless, she was taken back to jail, where she was detained two more days. She was not charged with any crime. Cates' statements Flynn's internal complaint against Cates, obtained by the Journal Sentinel, summarizes numerous statements Cates made to internal affairs investigators. The day after the incident, Cates told Thompson he did not have sexual contact with the woman after her 911 call. However, he said the two had met about nine months before, when he pulled her over. The two exchanged phone numbers and had consensual sex in his car a couple weeks later, he said. During a second interview with Thompson the next day, Cates changed his story. This time, he admitted he had oral sex and intercourse with the woman in the wake of the 911 call. "Officer Cates stated he let his sexual arousal get the best of him," the report says. "Officer Cates knew that having sex while on duty 'wouldn't be OK' and stated he made a stupid decision." Cates also said he made up the story about having sex with the woman nine months earlier. "Officer Cates did not know why he fabricated the story that he previously had sex with (the woman)," the report says. "Officer Cates cited being nervous, scared, shocked and tired as reasons for being untruthful," the report says. Online municipal court records show the woman was ticketed for running a red light and driving with a suspended license in November 2009. She told the Journal Sentinel she recalled being pulled over by Cates around that time. A friend was in the car with her, she said. Cates gave her his telephone number, but she crumpled up the paper and threw it out the window because she thought it was inappropriate for him to be hitting on her, she said. She didn't recognize him when he responded to her July 911 call but later remembered his name, she said. Because having sex on duty is against department rules, Flynn fired Cates for "idling and loafing" - the same count used to punish officers for sleeping on the job. Each of the two counts of "untruthfulness" also warranted dismissal from the force, according to Flynn's complaint. Disciplinary record Cates was hired by the Police Department in 1997. His disciplinary record dates back to 2001 and includes infractions for mistreating a prisoner, lying and failing to carry out the functions of the department in an efficient manner, according to his personnel record. In 2002, he was suspended for two days for "failing to conform to and abide by the criminal laws in effect in the state of Wisconsin," his record says. No further details were available. He has appealed his firing to the Fire and Police Commission. A hearing on whether he will get his job back has not been scheduled. Assistant U.S. Attorney Mel Johnson would not discuss the federal investigation of Cates. Lovern, of the district attorney's office, said local prosecutors were informed of the federal probe a few weeks ago. "We're certainly willing to assist in any way possible," he said. Convicting police officers of crimes is "always difficult," Lovern said. However, officers have been convicted of crimes in recent years, including sexual assault. In 2007, fired Milwaukee police officer Steven Lelinski was convicted of sexually assaulting women he met on duty and was sentenced to 21 years in prison. For years, the veteran officer acted as a sexual predator in a police uniform, preying on prostitutes, drug addicts and women with warrants he encountered on police calls and assaulting them, knowing their word wouldn't stand up to his, Assistant District Attorney Miriam Falk said at Lelinski's sentencing hearing. Besides the charged cases of three women, Falk presented allegations against Lelinski from six other women whose cases were too old to prosecute. Several of those were reviewed earlier by the district attorney's office and rejected because prosecutors said the women were not credible enough. In the wake of the beating of Frank Jude Jr. at a party full of off-duty officers in 2004, three officers were acquitted in state court. Federal authorities then built a separate case, ultimately convicting seven fired officers. It will likely be months before federal authorities complete their review of the allegations against Cates. Meanwhile, the woman who says Cates raped her has dropped out of school. She was evicted by her landlord. She is on the verge of losing custody of her brother because of her traumatized state, she said. Six months after the incident with Cates, the woman, who has never been convicted of a crime in Wisconsin, was charged with misdemeanor prostitution and possession of marijuana in connection with a Jan. 5 incident in Fond du Lac County. She has attempted suicide. Yet she is holding out hope that Cates will be held accountable for what he did. "I cry myself to sleep every night," she said. "I would like to see him get about 500 years in prison."
    1 point
  19. http://www.neatorama.com/2011/01/17/freezing-boiling-water/ Freezing boiling water
    1 point
  20. MI:ONE M.P.C. your ARTWORK is ENROUTE. LEONARD
    1 point
  21. damn yo this page is pure fire, it goes hard in the real talk and shit, just melted my face right off, and all that other shit people say up on here,
    1 point
  22. if dude realised what he was goin over he prolly wouldnt have. but as i said aroe was already gone, that wall is deffitly lookin pretty sad right now, shit flinging imternet fans blowin up spots is sad too though so dont play yourself
    1 point
  23. http://ultimategraffitiguide.bravehost.com/mainwild.html
    1 point
  24. Just heard the news. I can't believe he's gone. Original quote: "I'll bet she has a rich Jewish dad." ...Hahahahahah! Cold was the man. Real chill dude. Never gave a fuck about the bullshit politics and was one of the few writers who I could say REALLY painted for himself. So much talent in his art and his music.
    1 point
  25. People should write on MORE churches. It ain't like you're gonna get struck by lightning or some shit. Its a building like any other. The only diff is that one is full of crazy people every sunday that believe in the easter bunny. CHURCH
    1 point
  26. Green and white , that has no melody whatsoever.
    1 point
  27. did you at least get a prostitute that one night and fix your remote control chopper? anyway cheer up son it will get better. at least your wife is not facing 40 years on a 1st degree reckless homicide charge. besides you seem to usually have enough drugs laying around the retirement home to stay comatose at least until the next guilty simpson album drops. holler at me about your ketamine road trip. milwaukee welcomes you with open arms and/or leg(s).
    1 point
  28. Rauch filled his roll well in minnesota. I wouldn't say he's amazing or anything, but he's a good pick up for Toronto, and yet another lost reliever for the twins, which is makng me increasingly nervous. We're gonna be hurting if Nathan doesn't come back full force/if our remainng pitchers don't get their shit together. I don't like the prospect of us banking on a bunch of starters who are notorious for being so inconsistant.
    1 point
  29. sitting in the 10mans for a year really fucked up my whole perspective about the police. These feelings haven't diminished with time one bit. Only 3 things for sure. Taxes, death, and trouble
    1 point
  30. Y/H But on the real...I'm into cars and wrenching...anywho, my what I thought was my clutch went in my whip...ended up starting to work on it, but then gave up took it to my mechanic...he swaps the clutch and it turns out my transmission is toast...such is life, gotta pay to play. What the hell is up with all of you fucking guys doing jail time? I mean I got caught writing one time, and the cop let me walk on the spot. You dudes are talking about jail time like it's a regular thing, what the hell are you dudes getting booked on?
    1 point
  31. I'm only 20. I started getting into a shit load of legal trouble as soon as I turned 18. Funny how shit works out like that haha. My family is extremely well off, but I'm the black sheep so I don't think they want to help me. Plus they're all about "you do the crime, you do the time". So fuck it, I got a public pretender haha.
    1 point
  32. No..it means that you have snuffed most of these fools... major green tic tacage...
    1 point
  33. 1 point
  34. Only with your username. hahaha ;)
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00