Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/05/2010 in all sections

1. okay so i just wanted to chuck some pics up of my pad that ive been decking out for about 3years now. As you can see by the pics it consists of- -3story couch setup that comfortably accomidates 25people and x2 12" subs inclosed so the whole couch setup rumbles -dancefloor, strippers pole (girls best friend after a few to drink) -smoke machine, coloured rotators, black lights that reveal hidden msgs, lazer lights, strobes and lights that flash to the beats around the dancefloor. The whole stereo system is rated at over 3000watts and can be heard from a block away if i really wana piss the neighbours off. -believe it or not but theres over $600aus in 5,10 and 20c pieces that ive stuck around the fireplace under the tvs and speakers. the photos dont do it justice as weird as that may sound. at night, with all the lights and shit going, its better than any lightshow ive seen at any rave/gig/club. Theres only been 2 people to not like the house, one being my 65yr old grandma and a friend of a friend who decided to come over on acid. i have officially run out of room to put shit up now so pulling shittier stuff down and replacing it with better stuff. Even the cops that weve had Nextcome through the house where too busy looking around than doing their job. Next- re-do the well intoxicated spray painted dining room roof eventually a bigger house
    5 points
  2. br0, they KNOW you dont give a fuck nao smile... parmesan pretzel an angel thrice pimped me thrice... /
    3 points
  3. :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2:
    2 points
  4. lose your job? file for unemployment. Then go try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and quite frankly *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss
    2 points
  5. Herman Webster Mudgett (May 16, 1861–May 7, 1896), better known under the alias of Dr. Henry Howard Holmes, was one of the first documented American serial killers in the modern term. Holmes opened a hotel in Chicago( the murder castle) for the 1893 World's Fair, which he built himself and was the location of many of his murders. While he confessed to 27 murders, of which nine were confirmed, his actual body count could be higher.
    2 points
  6. maybe its just me but that shit sucks. its just so lame and gross, then again im not 19 and broke so maybe thats a happening "party pad" for some folks in here... im privy to a house, yard, fire exits, etc... im shocked its basically 4 pages of approval for some shit hole basement cluttered mess i could make in a day. ch0 blowing it on this one...
    2 points
  7. So it's cool for you to live in squat houses and alley ways up until around 25 or so, but if you're older it's epic fail for somebody to build and live in this epic party house that is the absolute most amazing house I've ever seen in my life? :confused:
    2 points
  8. Looks cramped as shit. So it's really loud. You have a lot of places to sit down. Over time you seem to have purchased many magazines and thumb tacks. Do you fucking host movie screenings? Why is your television bevel 3ft wide? The difference between a stripper pole and a steel rod from home depot is placement. That's just one room. Leopard print.
    2 points
  9. Well here’s the thread! Thanks to everyone involved, it was a ton of fun. All the private pics should be sent by now so if you didn’t get yours, lemme know asap. Til next time!
    1 point
  10. Just saw Agnostic Front, fuck the haters! edit- and Product of Waste and Mother of Mercy
    1 point
  11. "On Good Friday of 1973, Kemper battered his sleeping mother to death with a claw hammer. He then beheaded her, and used her decapitated head for oral sex before using it as a dartboard. He also cut out her vocal cords and put them in the garbage disposal," Ed Kemper wiki FUCK.
    1 point
  12. ^^"Yo I get paid 2 spray yo!" :lol:
    1 point
  13. i've been doing art for like five or six years now. just been getting into traditional spray art lately. a friend from school referred me here :) here's some of my work. you can see more http://zombi3z.deviantart.com/ :)
    1 point
  14. bump that tesk that fill is killin it... first time i hit the books in a minute, dont really like the N... for my homegirls daughter kaylani..
    1 point
  15. I want to see the bathroom devoted entirely to creativity and party lifestyle. Because mine's devoted entirely to taking a shit.
    1 point
  16. "Are you entirely devoted to creativity and the party lifestyle?" "Huh...? I'm just here to drink and hang out with some friends." "NOT COOL ENOUGH GET OUT."
    1 point
  17. Stan is still on the internetz and killing it actually. He started his own site with some of his Montreal homies and dudes photo's are getting ridiculous: http://mook-life.com
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. 6'3- check 234 lbs- check three gats owned- check mad beat down skills- check BSM LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER- CHECK RALPHY....DOWS IN TOWN AND IM WORKIN AT WHT WALLS GALLERY AT LARKIN AND GEARY. HIT ME UP AND ILL LET YOU KNOW THE DEALIO
    1 point
  20. DONE! Soundtrack – Torche “Songs For Singles”…..
    1 point
  21. You know Might take you up on that, but you should Call your Congresswoman, your senator, your mayor It's time for all the scholars to unite with all the players
    1 point
  22. Abject fear coupled with envy?
    1 point
  23. Kristine Moran | Artist 4 tweets retweet The abstract paintings by artist Kristine Moran are an amazing mix of stricht lines and soft curves. Done with strikingly bold and crisp colours. Kristine Moran lives and works in Brooklyn, New York.
    1 point
  24. that new jeanine pirro sex tape get it while its hot!
    1 point
  25. Bunch of old members putting me to sleep here, chiming in with their "style" and "maturity", as if it was relevant. Let a young kid be ridiculous.
    1 point
  26. if you're trying to fuck a bitch in the booty' its best you dont tell her and just switch lanes without alerting her.
    1 point
  27. its the Fucking Catalina Wine Mixer!
    1 point
  28. dear micahhawaii... i hope you get to give said graff groupie a good rootin' do it for for the boys
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. drinkin' a cald tinny (a cold can) of becks. aboot to get another shortly... thinkin' aboot how much i really can't be fucked with work tomorrow...
    1 point
  31. http://www.fromupnorth.com
    1 point
  32. Lcm just went over the wack shit..all the old shit still there ..no dissrespect .cloe
    1 point
  33. I cant prop all you NYC heads. But I will be there the 22-24 if you wanna do that again plus one.
    1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00