Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/26/2010 in all sections

1. 3 points
    couple flicks from my graduation day bbq the night before rubbed the ribs with my special spice mix firing up the smoker seven hours later the spread half eaten meat and cheese trays can't remember all of the cheeses but there was a cranberry chipotle cheddar, a goats cheddar and a french cheese that i couldn't remember the name of it. there was also brie prosciutto,sopresatta, salami my girl made her chipotle potato salad so fucking good slaw moms mac salad....also so fucking good shaved fennel and cucumber salad with citrus vinaigrette bbq and buttered chicken and the mother fucking ribs! these turned out so gooooood for my first time ever smokin ribs. not to much smoke just enough to tell they aint average ribs. awsome!
  2. 3 points
    continued.... the next day we went to this place called burgess falls.. lil hike in the woods with waterfalls and all that good stuff.. stopped at this country ass gas station on the way.. just getting to the beginning of the trail.. small waterfall.. another view of the small one.. some old bridge that leads to a cave type thing.. some cool shit walking past... another cool water thing.. all the water is fresh to drink also.. hehehe.... more pics of some nature shit... moar agua... medium waterfall from a lil photo op spot along the hike.. then we got towards the big waterfall.. just another lil view of it.. right next to the waterfall at the top... looking down from the top of the fall.. shit was pretty high... got to the bottom of the fall.. the hike we took down was a shortcut and basically like a lil mud slide down.. the whole time you could just feel the mist from the waterfall hittin you in the face... this whole hike pretty much made the trip worth while.. gone for 6 days and this is what i get from my girl when i get home... all in all the trip was maaaaad chill and a nice lil stress reliever.. the end....
  3. 2 points
  4. 2 points
    Whats fun for 9 out of 10 people? Gang rape.
  5. 2 points
    yeah, Italians play a boring brand. I like Germany's style, they're tough and pretty uncompromising. I haven't really been following the German players too closely but big question marks over Klose's ability to score at the moment.
  6. 2 points
  7. 2 points
    HE IS. P.S., what the fuck are YOU doing with YOUR life? get off your Banksy Hate bandwagon. faggot.
  8. 2 points
    JIGL ERABIQ FATIGE 2KOOL
  9. 2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. 2 points
    its all good. neither did I..
  13. 1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. 1 point
    neither? hip-hop or rock
  16. 1 point
    i cant wait to sell out kid.. ima change my name and rock the furcoat all summa....
  17. 1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. 1 point
    How is Germany doing with bringing young players in? I know Ozil has made it through to the national team but other than that is it still the same guys they've used for like the last 10 years? That could be their downfall as they are a pretty old team.
  21. 1 point
    Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** I was gonna try to wrap up the last list today, but I'm sick as a fucking dog. Figured I'd post what I got despite being incomplete.
  22. 1 point
    Not sure where the sex offender came from but sure why not. I'll just let you go on and rant though you seem to like to do that.
  23. 1 point
    having a convicted sex offender for a father is disgusting. and further more him snitching on his partner for that a/r was absolutley horrendous. do the world a favour and terminate him for us. we dont need your seed breeding any further into society than it already has.
  24. 1 point
    REST IN PEACE GURU...FOREVER REMAINS ABOVE THE CLOUDS...
  25. 1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. 1 point
    what are you talking about, flavor? opel is so much better then cope
  29. 1 point
    Some weird shit: 2 feet by 4 feet. Acrylics. Spray paint background.
  30. 1 point
  31. 1 point
    real niggas rock coal cars
  32. 1 point
    Some recent photo adventures...nothing special. My Flickr
  33. 1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. 1 point
    the fuck you talkin about? tpbm has had/will have a lazy day today.
  36. 1 point
  37. 1 point
    that lest full page is grimey
  38. 1 point
  39. 1 point
  40. 1 point
  41. 1 point
    This will always be one of the most amazing pictures ever taken by anyone, ever.
  42. 1 point
    reading that and thinking about all the times I've held it during classes or w.e I need to go to sleep soon
  43. 1 point
    http://twoyoutubevideosandamotherfuckingcrossfader.com/#wTwipn-Fp_U/oENrgffA5VI
  44. 1 point
  45. 1 point
  46. 1 point
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  47. 1 point
    my sfw version of tailpipe fucker
  48. 1 point
    i can never get enough of these fatties!!
  49. 1 point
    That Halt reminds the hell out of me of Take. (Just saw the 'take' on the bottom left)
  50. 1 point
    foos was all visibly concerned about losing goatse and azn amphibian pr0nz AND RIGHTFULLY SO! wut
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00