Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/26/2010 in all sections

1. Trying to revive one of the best threads of all time IMO duckbutter, fiddy, corc tears, bloodfart Sword BLU manute twinky and moogle abcs toiletseat melinoe \ kandybah twinky is really azn soup spitfire fishsticks dowmagik :lol: :lol: :lol: GO!!!!
    3 points
  2. sooki moogle porkchop somejuan mercer bfish random and bloodfart mr. chupa mero dow zebra modsquad and the channel zero lurkers
    3 points
  3. 2 points
  4. yesterday we went to see some big trees, first took the dog on a walk to the vet. random photo of a grilled sticker spot got to driving, big hills. cruising gay tunnel the girl was trying to take a picture of house boats, and took too long, instead got a flick of a random broad driving more cruising to get here peeped some nature big piece of a tree big ass redwood sun peeking through cool water fountain lots of room headed to the beach a few miles away fail panoramic attempt went to eat at a spot that had chess, i won... the place also had this dog that just chilled the whole time, it was cool. where i continued to eat and drink and gamble with the locals who taught us a new dice game. good times were had and money was made.
    2 points
  5. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo your from the heart of it all
    2 points
  6. I still have a bunch of the old magazine ads at my parents. I saved them all in a poster tube when I took them off my walls. Jesus --that was over 15 years ago! I know I have the one with Gonz, Lee, and Rodriguez holding these boards.
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. My personal GPK collection, this is as of 5 years ago or so. Should take inventory of what I have and post up new flicks. GPK has always been a huge part of my life since 1st grade in 1985. This one here is mad rare, no number defect, son! Didn't know I had it till 15 years later.. Sketch cards from the ANS4 collector boxes. Was in a money bind a few years back and had to sell a couple of the rare ones on ebay. Got $150 for one and $60 for another. :cool:
    2 points
  9. my fault. i see it now. skrew msk
    2 points
  10. Latin girls and asian girls.. the best.
    2 points
  11. have you ever eaten cereal and milk and drank the milk left over? yeah? well i just ate my fruity pebbles so perfectly that the last spoonful was the last of the milk AND cereal.
    2 points
  12. you and your friends should shovel my snow b ..
    1 point
  13. You guys don't deserve this, but whatever
    1 point
  14. Re: a tranny is giving me a handjob right fucking now!!! ^^^Good point.
    1 point
  15. Re: a tranny is giving me a handjob right fucking now!!! hey.... trannys need love too. cali comes to the rescue for the fat girls keeps em satisfied dow got trannys on lock. In my opinion they are heros. if it wasnt for these 2 upstanding gentlemen the lot of us could be tranny/fat girl rape victims
    1 point
  16. I was talking about the Bermese.
    1 point
  17. DONE! Soundtrack: Touche Amore "To The Beat of a Dead Horse..."
    1 point
  18. i know GOGP and a few others will know where this is.
    1 point
  19. Crazy ass Beat piece I found on Flickr.
    1 point
  20. " I've fallen....and I can't get up ! We're sending help immediately Mrs. Fletcher "
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. she needs to be handled by my good friend toiletbrush with the brush end.
    1 point
  23. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear frate oh ok dear cali cause everyone is always goin there and i havent been invest
    1 point
  24. http://www.vancouversun.com/life/gamer+alerts+police+prevent+high+school+shooting/2562018/story.html
    1 point
  25. Rapists get it the worst in the clink. That dude spent 4 long years probably wiping blood and shit from his bedsheets, wanting to off himself, while this cunt flashed her fucking pussy everywhere she went. When she goes to jail, she'll be with a bunch of birds just like herself that have probably done that shit before. Plus, girls with issues like this already have loose pussies and assholes so rape would do no good from another female. SEND THIS BITCH TO A MAN'S JAIL, LET HER REALLY GET RAPED FOR YEARS ON END, RELEASE, AND LET THE WORLD LAUGH AT HER PAIN.
    1 point
  26. I'm libertarian and atheist because I use logic. That is all. Oh, and Bill Maher may say it, but he's not libertarian.
    1 point
  27. [b]Crossfit Journals[/b] http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WIT9QX30
    1 point
  28. i was thinking the exact same thing and thats why i posted it here
    1 point
  29. so what,when vag is educational its all good but when some chick flashes a camera its not? youtube vids get taken down for even the slightest nipple slip but then you got a vid of some chick playin with a bitches pussy but thats ok? hahaha.fucking hypocrits. also i found it funny that there were 16 million views but only one comment.guess these pervs didnt want people aware of the fact that they were beating it to this youtube video haha.
    1 point
  30. haha me?... mad? not ever... i'm the nicest dude you'll meet. get real. funny thing is, most of these morons on here... i'd get along with them if i ever met them outside this shit... but on here, they act like they have some extra cool shit going on. if you got some rad shit going on in your life, what the fuck you on here posting 19.4 messages a day for? please man... i'm just sayin'.......................
    1 point
  31. Hey, finally somebody who stayed on for more than 1 minute. I know that nobody will probably read all/any of this. You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! Stranger: lets do the time warp again! You: Yeah with the flux capacitors and shit. You: Is your ion generater lagging? You: Diffusion towers overheating? You: ...? You: YOU... type stuff. Stranger: i love u You: Im a jerk. You: So whats the deal with this apple juice? You: We need to fix that car of yours. Stranger: i kno You: "car" (spaceship) Stranger: my spaceship is penis You: Mine is a turtle with a bunch of ice cubes glued to them. Stranger: can i find nemo in ur underwater cave? You: I think I left the sparrow in the batmobile. Stranger: u hav too many nipples You: 6 to be exact. You: I tried erasing them... no luck. Stranger: do u hav femine oder? does ur vagina dentata itch? You: No, I changed the oil in my tricycle 132 mile ago. Stranger: hav u ever tried sukin a decagon? epic experience You: No You: Your yellow shirt smells like bigfoots dick though. Stranger: rely? cuz i thot it smelled lik megan fox's vagina...heaven You: word You: Lets go throw rocks at stray cats. Stranger: yes lets nd then we can go poke holes in condoms with needles You: And hand them out to homeless people. Stranger: i prefer the term dirty americans You: Who doesn't poke holes in condoms with a dirty needle and hand them out to hobos. Stranger: i was referin to homeless people but that works too You: One time... You: at band camp You: (not really) Stranger: i stuck a flute in my pussy You: I threw a hamberger at mock 30 at a "dirty americans" face You: And she played a quife note. You: b sharp... i think Stranger: hehe cum bubble You: hangin from a faggot's ass. You: /no homo You: Dammit these fishsticks are hard as tits! Stranger: wats up with this girl? does she have beer flavored nipples? You: No, its a new flavor. You: Bacon flavored wood varnish. Stranger: is it canadien bacon? You: Well the vending machine took my change so I shot it. You: Drive by. You: Compton Style Stranger: i see said the blind man You: Hey blind guy! Did you see what happend here? Stranger: totally You: Well? Stranger: it was a crazy random happenstance You: Yeah, we really should stop giving the mental hospital patients meth. Stranger: but its no fun watchin the flying moose anymore. we must do something with our time. You: We could always water my neighbor Stranger: theres an idea You: *i fucked up You: Throw knifes at kittens Stranger: i drink kitten tears You: Oh... well I feed them to rattle snakes. Stranger: that made david bowe shead a single perfect black tear You: Black tears = Nigger tears Stranger: racist bastard You: lolwut? You: Don't even try to bastardize a chicken again holmes. Stranger: but the cocaine is getting to me, watson You: Well tell 2pac to go get biggie. You: We got some drug money to collect You: Ah SHTI! You: *shit You: theydead.jpg Stranger: nd wat tis that You: Narcotic disaray? Stranger: i dont care if ur a zombie u cant eat my baby You: Then can my baby eat your baby? You: I'll just watch. Stranger: only if there's necrophilia involved You: Does fucking a dead dog with a claw hammer count? Stranger: ummm sure as long as we can dress as nuns and go buy condoms...lots and lots of condoms You: uhhhh... I said I wanted to be the pope, or micheal jackson. You: Nuns don't have fun shoving grapes up a horses ass. You: Do buy out the condom depot though. You: Poke holes in all. Stranger: but i want a hippopotamus for christmas so i cant You: well fuck You: I already bought this 10 cylinder stapler. You: what the fuck am i gonna rape with now? Stranger: i herd ur grandmaw is available You: Yeah... craigslist... facepalm.jpg You: I shouldn't have ever let her talk with your cousin's hamster. Stranger: yea it always ends in beastiality You: That and eating gun powder. You: Now i'm gonna go tie some tomatos to your ceiling fan. Stranger: and the hampster ends up lookin lik chewed bubble gum....poor thaddeus liamsword You: Its all good though, now I have a level 74 chewbacca You: He keeps fucking my neighbors cat though. Stranger: dont forget to call upon the pwrs of bruce willis You: naw... he's an ass. You: Tell him to go count his dick. Stranger: that wont take ne time at all You: 0 dicks, 5 chunks of broccali, and a bunch of dried shit. Stranger: and one obama testicle hair You: You better take that hair to biohazard sanitizing station. You: If you touch it without a glove you'll start lying. You: Stupid buffalo, always lookin' at the ground Stranger: everyone does it. let he who has never sinned cast the first stone Stranger: i must bid the ado, C'est 2 hueres 23 Stranger: au revoir You: huavos rancheros You: fah-lah-la-la You: Just put some honey mustard in the hookers mouth. Your conversational partner has disconnected.
    1 point
  32. 594 - Bridgeport Crew the illegal version of ANC (Art Not Crime) Started by Sword SD The First writer ever featured on ArtCrimes ... Bridgeport Writers were the first on that site..just had to state that.
    1 point
  33. 1 point
  34. YOU SAID YOU WANTED EM.......... CATCH UP YOUNGENS
    1 point
  35. BWAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! FUCKING HILARIOUS!
    1 point
  36. Juggalo News http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/view/4496/juggalo-news
    1 point
  37. Re: I shit my pants today. sharting caught on camera http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1266822851/News_Reporter_Shits_Herself_During_Interview
    1 point
  38. Thanks man I like to see pieces that are capped?
    1 point
  39. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00