Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/18/2010 in all sections

1. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD i hope he isnt traded to my team.
    3 points
  2. You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: hi! Stranger: hey You: age? You: sex? You: loc? You: :) ? Stranger: 15 girl virginia beach You: oh You: do you know that show You: to catch a predator Stranger: sure? You: i feel like im on it You have disconnected.
    2 points
  3. I never felt bad for that dude at all...he deserved anything that may have happeend to him. And nothing really happened anyways...what, he got harassed by some people on the interweb? Boo fucking hoo. What happened to him was NOTHING compared to what could have if a few dope dealers realized he was filming them for the world to see...if you're concerned about the safety of you or your girlfriend then don't do stupid ass shit to endanger yourself in the first place. Basically, fuck Adam and anyone like him
    2 points
  4. Re: 2010's man of the year His "manifesto" http://embeddedart.com/
    2 points
  5. 1 point
  6. happened in Austin a couple hours ago. Crazy. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,586581,00.html
    1 point
  7. Re: 2010's man of the year so this is what my economics and ap government teachers were getting at. the manifesto acknowledged many questions that i pose all the time. and yes chills were certainly doing the running man up and down my spine while reading. on a side note, lol at everyone scared if it was a terrorist attempt, as if that would make any difference on the situation. side note 2: im sick of all this media coverage on tigers apology, who gives a flying fuck? some nigga got caught with his dick in too many women. this phenomena called celebrity ism is fucking astounding, too many people worried about tiger's next move than their own financial futures.
    1 point
  8. [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img]
    1 point
  9. no es ccs.. pero es Ins haciendolo a lo Caraqueño
    1 point
  10. hey mon, are ya smokin? no mon, im breedin!
    1 point
  11. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo You got a good heart, I don't know why girls trample it.
    1 point
  12. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo I gave you your 5th block. cheers!
    1 point
  13. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo all your posts bring the heat! I can't wait to hear from you again. /nh
    1 point
  14. adams block was a channel zero highlight
    1 point
  15. I wish Soulja Girl from the MARTA ran in to Vietnam Tom instead of that old lady. Then instead of "where mah du-rag at" she'd be like "where mah ambalamps at"
    1 point
  16. i thought you were guna come read me a story trogg?!?!?!:(
    1 point
  17. <scratches head> <scratches arms> <nods off> <scratches leg>
    1 point
  18. smh they banned billondollarvandal hes a cool dude
    1 point
  19. this has got to be the most disgusting piece of shit i have ever seen in my life
    1 point
  20. Drinkin a 40oz----watchin' SNATCH---classic movie------
    1 point
  21. has anyone seen the retraction video from the girl who took the video she tryin her best to cover her ass but she only incriminates herself even more ooooooooooo............the blacks
    1 point
  22. you spent a chunk of your time typing up a paragraph about how much you hate a city. then you posted it online where some people from that city will see it. do you feel better about yourself?
    1 point
  23. My apologies. I should have closed this by now. I blame the Pro-Bowl switch and Olympic anticipation but still, excuses are sand in place of sugar. Off season talk belongs to the people, I'll close this as soon as I see an off-season/pre-season thread. My coverage will restart on the first night of next year's season. I think that's Sept. 9 w/ the Saints v. ?
    1 point
  24. RIP to the Ovie and Jaes on the brick building comin into the Bronx, It had a good run
    1 point
  25. I agree, there will always be that one negative cat tryin to put you down but ppl gotta look past it. Cynic.. Boner typoe.. good man. you owe me money
    1 point
  26. and the police rolling by as the juggalos banner went up
    1 point
  27. Let me tell you the story of my block....
    1 point
  28. i like the name vietnam tom waaay better than epic beard man. i mean yeah, he's got a beard, but it's not all that epic. anyways this dude rules. he took over at least 5 threads on ch0 just today.
    1 point
  29. fucking good couple of pages, this last few good work you cunts
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00