Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/14/2010 in all sections

1. So word, it's 4 in the morning. im drunk as fuck. my homie's asleep on the couch across from me and my girl deadbolt locked the door to our room, so im scrounging up every last fucking drop of alcohol i can find. t14k is hosting some faggot valentine's day party where he has to dress up in leather or some weird shit like that, he has not said a word for hours so im getting anxious. I dunno if im supposed to be upset or fucking jolly.... i'll go with jollly. come talk to your friendly bay aryan in TC. ps. negprops BEGIN
    3 points
  2. ..wats this supposed to mean?
    3 points
  3. constantly Phucking my panda, burn it nigga
    2 points
  4. Keep the size of letters consistent. With the exception of W and M, your letters should all be approximately the same width.
    2 points
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaaoqRr7NTo he flops but everyone does shit like that its a grimey world
    2 points
  6. Once I sleep walked into my parents bedroom and pissed in the corner
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. Dont see it. It was probably the worst I have ever seen Anthony Hopkins act. Oh and Agent Smith has Mutton Chops with a flavor saver. Antonio Banderes should have stuck with being the nasinex bee. ps. this wolf.
    1 point
  10. Re: WESTGHESTER, NY Good stuff TGUNS! I've never seen that 1 before. Thanks man, hope all is well! :cool: .
    1 point
  11. ive had this dream a couple times so far.. basically im with my girl and were all chillin at a party or something.. one thing led to another and i got into it with some niggas and ended up getting stabbed or shot... im not too sure i just remember boxing then next thing i know im on the ground and i see myself bleeding all over and my girl is holding me in her arms trying to hold whatever wound i have in my chest closed while crying and begging me to stay awake and tellin me how much she loved me.. everything kept getting darker and i kept getting more and more tired to keep my eyes open to the point where i guess i died.. then i wake up..... :huh:
    1 point
  12. so what your trying to say is you watched the pilot episode 3 times? Kid cudi must not be soo bad after all...
    1 point
  13. is he catching or about to take a dump?
    1 point
  14. Right now I have a couple of personal projects I am working on...and also working on bfish's package. After that, I am willing to take new trades on. Just be forewarned, I take a realllly long time to get things together. I think that package for Mr.Chupacabra was about 2-3 months in the making.
    1 point
  15. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD GOT A BEARD, STILL EAT PORK THOUGH, DONT CARE!
    1 point
  16. bump all these pics right here..hot styles....
    1 point
  17. throw this up in herr... and the sketchout... i guess ive been buggin lately..
    1 point
  18. That's because some bitches here spend their lifes posting stupid threads about omelettes,
    1 point
  19. Since it is too long ago to quote, here is a pic. I will take pics of all the new shoes I get from now on so when they are all worn and fucked up I can remember how they were when they were new ahhaha
    1 point
  20. Valentines day is PERFECT if you're single, what are you new? If you can't find some decent lonley snatch trolling any bar or club, you need to just hang your dick up now. Really, it's like one of those "garanteed to get some strange" holidays like new years or Halloween I almost hate to waste a good valentines day by being in a relationship... Also ladies, take advice from my early valentines day gift - I blow one chick off to hang out with this other one who didn't talk to me all week, she comes over, brings we wine, let's me bust in her ass for the first time, wakes me up at 5 am with some face and then leaves before the sun is even up so I can watch tom and Jerry and cook a motherfucking omlette in peace It's only like 6 hours in and I already got anal and some domery, the whole day is open and it's on to the next one... how are you people in relationships doing?
    1 point
  21. thats the clearest one i seen yet....ima ask the LTD/BNS/NRG guys;they may have a better one....Keep it CRISP-E
    1 point
  22. oh ok.. my bad tho..i was all fucked up on oxy80's, no-doze,a dustblunt, horny goat weed and zithromax. i keep it relatively real. nice posts old guys.. suprised you AARP ass-niggas can see the lil letters on the keyboard.
    1 point
  23. forgot how to do the E 3d ...... shits wack.... but happy vday :-) remmember that special person ^_^
    1 point
  24. Re: ---------------- The =Mr. TOTEM= TATS Cru - 3A - TGE - 7th thread ----------- 09'-til sento rockets???
    1 point
  25. if you ask me angelina was the hottest i wanted to see moar of her
    1 point
  26. true, going through it right now, it sucks. person below has been base jumping.
    1 point
  27. Rusto, it's all you will ever need!!!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00