Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/20/2009 in all sections

1. Woke up and realized that I need to organize these. Time to get started not organizing. Went outdoors and saw this, Merry X-mas. Homeless friends favorite place to sleep. We have been cool for a few years and he always has some funny one-liners. He was not around. Caught in a small rain shower so I ducked into a doorway. Walking to get money. Got money and observed stupidity. Saw this while walking. Went to friend's house and enjoyed homemade marshmallow chocolate sweetness. She was ready to eat. Spice infused burbon...also homemade. Did not get to try. Watched football while she watched me. Gloomy day. Saw this guy rip the filter off and smoke it raw. Back home for food. Freezer door. In my kitchen, not sure who it belongs to? Put the lights on to kick back. Kickin back. Hot Toddy chillin.
    4 points
  2. 3 points
  3. Try this- http://sarwat.net/bittorrent/Tomato.dmg Best BT client I've found for Mac so far. Also, Demonoid's database is still a little weird/inaccurate right now. Bad links, unseeded torrents reflecting stats from Spetember, etc.
    2 points
  4. that term may have never came up unless i had made it clear that i wear fag pants. so basically we collabed on that.
    1 point
  5. Lots of movies lately: Surprisingly a really good film 9/10 Really enjoyed this film 9/10 Put off watching this film for a good while, but was worth the wait. 9/10 Loved this film, so funny and the little robots are genius! 10/10 Not as good as the real life film but still entertaining 8/10 And finally Saw6. Not as good as the previous ones but still fantastic none the less 9.5/10
    1 point
  6. That's right she was louanne's voice on KOTH. NOOOOOOOOOOO Wait. They already canceled it. Never mind then carry on with irreverence.
    1 point
  7. HAHAHAHA! that girl reminds me of this chick my boy dated. he nearly killed this bitch one night, he woke up and looked down and saw sticky brown shit all over him, all over her, and all over his sheets. he nearly loses his fucking mind when he realizes it was just a chocolate candybar that she had from the night before. the look on his face must have been priceless, "WTF DID THIS BITCH JUST SHIT ON Me!"
    1 point
  8. I once seen a picture of a girl lying on a dirty mattress with no bed sheets, except a greenish-brown pillow that was supposed to be white. There was trash & garbage underneath the bed, including Vitamin Water bottles, dirty clothing, bread crumbs, chewing gum, cigarette butts & ashes, and bags of Cheetos. Upon further inspection, I saw that the girl's feet were caked in an orange powdery substance for which I could not identify. The person that posted the photo bragged about the whole situation in a manner as if he fucked Scarlet Johansen on a Swedish waterbed inside a five-star luxury penthouse suite overlooking Midtown Manhattan.
    1 point
  9. his deal is written all over this page...5's for S's, Z's for S's, the dude is a forum style innovator. Dude hold's the cock-sucking talk down like a motherfucking champ!!! Word homie, I 5ee you up in the greate5t wayz on here, I5A GONNA BITE HIZZ 5TYLE IN REALZ LIFE!!!!!! edit: DEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!
    1 point
  10. yea, nice post Person. all correct.
    1 point
  11. i want you to ponder this for a sec: i choose to learn from my mistakes as an effort to advance myself as a human being. you on the other hand are a nameless hater who is easily pigeonholed as someone generally unhappy with your mediocre existance so as a defense mechanism you choose to focus on the mistakes of others rather than being productive by adding to this website, or evaluating your own damn rants and raves. if you dont get that go fly a kite.
    1 point
  12. http://www.mmatko.com/cung-le-vs-scott-smith-fight-video-strikeforce-evolution/#more-7513 one of the better fights this year Cung Le vs. Scott Smith
    1 point
  13. I went to college, but I got paid to go to college, that's wassup. Also, I hate 95% of college/university students I realized. My old lady is in her final year of uni, and almost all of the school friends of hers that I've met are complete douchebags who aren't living on planet earth. I can't wait until they graduate and have to come back down to the real world. Go to college, get a useless degree, compile thousands of dollars and years of student debt all so you can get a job bartending or waiting tables and move back in with your parents. Good plan.
    1 point
  14. I see your Julia Child, and raise you a pediophile chef. Jeff Smith --The Frugal Gourmet
    1 point
  15. that's what i'm saying. this movie is epic. just like T2 and Aliens, which these guys hated, too, I'm sure. Ferngully with balls.
    1 point
  16. my man, im not saying love isnt real. it definitely exists i am saying that love isnt when "the creation or all there was became aware of itself, and the first thing that happened was love" as some dude said. i think loves a very powerful emotion and concept, and like i said, i think its one of the primary, if not the sole way to achieve lasting happiness, but all of that is chemicals in the reward center of your brain and dopamines being released and received. the collective consciousness idea is cool, but thats contingent upon that fact that a) we have souls and b) that we have an oversoul as a species/planet/existence. i think the oversoul idea is really cool, but thats more of the pantheism to me. love boils down to happiness and chemicals in your brain though, i really dont think theres magic involved
    1 point
  17. That's me, the whitest nigga available. I think it's pretty awesome that someone lined that shit with white when my outline and 2d are also white, DISS FAIL!
    1 point
  18. Chicago.....Asend - Des - Teksan
    1 point
  19. I want to watch this almost as much as I want to see this movie
    1 point
  20. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M74lTNyHb8
    1 point
  21. Most Homo quote: (/NH) Best ghost attachment: View post to see ghost attachment E-Thuggin' Da' Harde$t: Sell Crack Hard Best win: Boris touching certain objects...... in miami Best Fail: DBOO Most likely to be perma-banned: Already been done Most valuable poster: Style Is King Best thread: ORRY/IM IN UR Best poster of the best hot chicks that are the best and hot: Boris Person most likely to be a famous writer: seyer FuNnIeSt OoNtZeR: Mero Favorite Channel Zero moment of '09: JTV raids
    1 point
  22. just got back from seeing it in 3d. your missing out if you watch it on the net. go and get the full serve in 3d, the cgi is incredible...
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. hully shit. youve been busy, those are dope sauce. lemme get on something for you. you want more neer's?
    1 point
  25. hahaha ive never propped you until now
    1 point
  26. The only response that I will dignify that with is . :rolleyes:
    1 point
  27. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c2X7O0otZE
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear mupuddles. had a silly ass dream about last night..N/H..(for reals) you were showin me round your city..but also had to show me your tattoos..--a collection of rap letters from well know writers..haha--sort of like that guy who has all of his favorite heavy metal bands of the 80s tattooed in collage format on his back. dearest work. even though you allowed me to pay 1 month of bills in 1 week...you fucking kicked my ass.i know i dont do THAT much physical work...but the mental is drained as well. i am ever so GRATEFUL for u. dear 12 hr drive up to utah next week, be gentle on me. Love lOve loVe lovE sm
    1 point
  30. BEST THREAD JACK: http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132537
    1 point
  31. sometimes art is just fart without the 'f'
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00