Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/22/2009 in all sections

1. next day geek out “Since I’ve joined these men, I have seen shit that’ll turn you white!” works every time picked up the old lady got the whip and bounced and a repost of lunch
    5 points
  2. so i been outta town in atlanta for a week, here is the trip in pies. it hasn't rained here for 3 months until the day i was supposed to fly out. 40mph and downpours=5hr delay spent at the bar. got really drunk at the 2 for 1 jameson deal they had at the bar, and bounced on my tab by accident cause my plane called boarding finally, got on and listened to some tunes cruisin finally drank alot of these... which turned into this. got to atlanta, and went to my homie's crib and watched him fail miserably in throwup battles against some othere homies. lots of beer and blow kept thangs going. woke up with quite the hangover, so i started drinking the leftover 12pack in the fride then headed out to the bar for some retarded spicy bloody marys. headed to the halloween parade in little 5 points, almost getting caught up for homies thinking its a good idea to write on things on the way. turns out it was a great idea. cheesy pose in front of a homie's piece. these guys played a show on a trailor in the street in front of the bar after the parade. the music was good, and they were rocking the luche libre steelo. ftw graffndance next day went out to the sticks to shoot guns and ride 4 wheelers. my dad brought his new puppy some of my fam getting set up for the shooting. shooting at trees on the way to the airport to come home.
    5 points
  3. last couple weeks. Columbus Cincinnati juicetrain.jpg Primantis
    4 points
  4. you're gay. your stories are fake. go to hell.
    3 points
  5. hes black, it was only a matter of time.
    3 points
  6. last few days in cell phone pics...work week mail room at work: burned my shit: tryna to live up to the SN: some art on the wall at an outside lab: the salt flats/boondocks by the bay: vietnamese homey at work kicked down: this seemed like a bad idea...not my lab though: driving to an off site lab: bumpin La Coka Nostra new joint: "new adult dvd and magazine for sale": took my brothers out to eat: mr.grumpy: my "dough" nuts:
    3 points
  7. OK NIGGA I BET MY SOUL, THE FUCK? FUCK YOU SOUND LIKE NIGGA? YOU SOUND LIKE YOU SITTIN IN FRONTA YA IMAC WIT A WIZARD HAT ON AND ELF EARS LISTENING TO MP3'S OF DRAGONS ROARING AND EATIN FROG EYEBALLS WHILE YOU WEBCAM WITH A FAT GOTHIC BITCH FROM INDIANA.
    3 points
  8. woke up 2 hours before alarm went off we watched pugs on tv breakfast catch giant spider in kitchen torture lena, mucha lucha pug shumai the knightbats mascot get ready for work random assholes at the mall my first sale of the day lunch, udon without the noodles please mailed eon some food so his skinny ass wont starve went to korean market to buy snacks and rent korean drama. i've become quite the fob these days. found a package waiting for me my mommy mailed me an umbrella, ella ella... dinner
    3 points
  9. walk dogs again sleeppz..wake up make breakfast for neice. end of days in pics..driving her home. ugh traffic
    3 points
  10. 3 points
  11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGT0r-udstQ&feature=player_embedded# weird as hell... cheerleader gets h1n1 vaccine, nerve damage results, and now she is only normal when she runs or walks backwards.
    2 points
  12. 2 points
  13. 2 points
  14. cookies turkey dinner at my parents house tacos with nacho mac n cheese
    2 points
  15. I say you get his mom to finger your asshole. According to DAO this is not homo. Also, I think you should not enlist the help of a shark, as they are actually part wolf. Therefore making them powerless against giant lizard people and TPWF's.
    2 points
  16. YES i listen to country. /noracist 3weeksinpies.
    2 points
  17. don't know.. was supposed to be a face giving the bird... or jus say too...
    2 points
  18. these dudes were rock rock'n it.. walk'n the northside afterdark.... don't be scurd.... back to the penthouse fer ona these... mother faulkers thought my broke piece/clogged artery looking shat was funny.. headed over to holmes haus dahn the street n'at for some vaporizer action/ pens game on playback dudes spots hella nice nature channel on weeeeed man.... the coon... shit was mad funny table shot... my homie thought the midget stripper was hot and wanted to be close to her... evil kittays... theee end...
    2 points
  19. Re: Don't Call it Frisco i found my old canon EOS rebel G thats my only thing left from robbin banks in the 90's. gots some crazy lenzes with it too. my fly eye lense is dope.
    2 points
  20. drinkage go pick up foods rap letters set up firez, kids flickage ate then oontz make hot chocolate for wifey this is for me
    2 points
  21. this is an ongoing dish i keep tweeking... the avacado, crab meat n lime is good, but it needs something more, im thinkin tomato and corn? and suggestions...?
    1 point
  22. shorty's pro-choice so it's all gonna work out
    1 point
  23. i'd like to take a moment to thank philly, vinny paz, DAO, cheestakes, the fresh prince, and everyone else involved in eliminating the dodgers. BEAT LA!!
    1 point
  24. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear girl. make up your fucking mind about what you want. its clear that we're a couple you just dont want a public relationship. fuck that. seriously. right now i feel like hate fucking your roomate Dear roomate, you know how i said that it didnt bother me that you're stooping my old best girl friend, well it does, and because of you, we no longer speak and she doesnt even look at me. i feel like an explanation is in order. dear cold. fuck you. dear today, as if its fucking snowing. dear grandma, keemo is done, and i hope you beat this cancer. you've been having a rough patch and i've been a really shitty nephew. lifesucksrightnowoner.
    1 point
  25. Listen to Iron Maiden, and you'll never live a sad day in your life..and all of your dreams will come true..CLOSED! :ballcap:
    1 point
  26. she falls asleep... suburbs... arrive at destination - pumpkin patch slide.. feed goatz feedz chikenz pls there was a corn maze and pumpkin patch, but i didn't take pics. drive home
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. Since wolves are dogs she wolf= a bitch?
    1 point
  30. HA! HA! HA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    1 point
  31. REAL ABSTRACT...GULL PHARMACY IS OLD SCHOOL~ITS WHERE i learned how to shop lift.
    1 point
  32. Haha, the K does nothing for me, seen it on plenty of euro drops, but kid got good and good luck to him. Rocks tag? No idea. But the k*dos is just one I saw. The battery ran out, I saw some serious old sinful styles with his evil markers. Hope I can find them again tomorrow... and convince the missus that there really is another fashion store down that dirty alleyway....
    1 point
  33. i havent been on 12oz for about a year now and i must say all you fuckers must step it up shit sucks guys fuck hit the fuckin drawing board for a while work on some shit with some exceptions gevahs shits dope a few cats got better but just a few!alot of you guys need papper and pencil instead of making yourself look bad on the streets take this how you want thats just my opinion!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00