Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/21/2008 in all sections

1. ^^^ HAHA...I did this cause i havn't seen a username like this thought it was orignal.
    3 points
  2. fucking raining outside and ma back hurts so bad...props?
    3 points
  3. how about some props before someone gets stabbed in the pancreas
    2 points
  4. If the person propping you handed out props all day before propping you, no points.
    2 points
  5. STILL AT FIVE BLOCKS...SIGH.
    2 points
  6. not into any of this, they look like metro-sexual bums
    2 points
  7. How come the last 4 times that I've been propped, my points haven't gone up at all?
    1 point
  8. 最好的用户名从来, irish car bombs, caligula, huey lewis, twinky the kid, beltoeum, get me back. oh and caligula , good luck on the kidney. haha
    1 point
  9. DUSE is so fucking nice with his... Here's some exchanges I did over the weekend... RELEK: SHAO: DAFO: MOTHRA*DB: ECHOZ and MAQ: KNEWS:
    1 point
  10. Re: Great Pictures~ shit nigga I did that on the last page but its all good I'm just trying to keep this thread going with great pictures
    1 point
  11. drank guiness. ate nasty food now drinking new castle smoked a lot of cigarettes today too
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. how bout my night waiting cool white building still waiting there it is let get on this one peoples on there wonderin why igot a camera yeah still tryin this camera out
    1 point
  14. It's obvious you've never listened to Bun B. Shut up already, you sound really fuckin' stupid. And I know in your mind you're like "I'm totally clownin' this dude right now, people will co-sign me" but seriously dude...Shut up.
    1 point
  15. Re: Pfft and Theo - no homo YO YO FETTACCINI DIPS ARE FEROCIOUS WHEN CYNTHIA LETS ME CUNT PUNT TORTILLA CHIPS OUT OF HER YO YO BOX HOLLA AT THE PANORAMIC CHEESE CRUNK INFILTRATORS FOR MORE SPECIFIC DETAILS OF CODE NINE STATURES Rhonda why you gotta do a nigga like this? Fuck around and steal a mafuckas Jet Set Radio 4 Edition surf board sticker. Get back in your trichome signature series 990-piffmaster cage faggot.
    1 point
  16. 200 fuckin' dollars? SMASH! LATINA IMPORT - w4m - 24 Reply to: pers-547108960@craigslist.org Date: 2008-01-21, 5:37PM PST START YOUR WEEK OFF WITH A BANG 200 roses hh 300 roses fh 714-616-xxxx please no blocked call I HAVE REVIEWS ON TER RUBY
    1 point
  17. fools gettin gifrespected !
    1 point
  18. I don't know man, I don't know man, I don't know I don't know.
    1 point
  19. Props for the Name................
    1 point
  20. does this get props?? it made me laugh
    1 point
  21. so how can i get some of these props without posting pics cause i cant do that yet?
    1 point
  22. damn that freaked me out, just as that very tune came on my computer I saw that pic
    1 point
  23. additionally, everyone was screwed by colonialists locked in ww1, so saying that the jews were screwed by the unfulfillment of the balfour declaration is insufficient: rich europeans are mad that sykes picot never came about. Arabs are pissed at the failed implementation of the McMahon-Hussein Correspondence (which had equal weight because neither one was a signed treaty between states). to say that any of these agreements hold more weight than another is wrong, because it is presupposed by the notion that any of these states/actors had any right to divide up the middle east (ie, your accepting the legitimacy of imperialism to justify land rights on the basis of the balfour declaration). imagine what the middle east would look like today if referendums were held throughout post-ottoman empire (1918) regarding what the decomposed empire would be composed of? would israel exist? i believe that israel deserves to be a state so i don't want what im saying to be misconstrued, but its amazing that though biblical claims to israel that are centuries old, political claims/non-religious claims (claims that are only of 'this world') are less than one hundred years old.
    1 point
  24. - thats true, but one cannot overlook the complexities of the situation. the palestinian-israeli conflict is more of an intl conflict than a domestic one (because it is between two polities). never before in history has one country been at war with another, while holding the other polity's survival in their hands. in the middle ages, sieges (gaza is besieged, by nature of being cut off) were used to force surrender. but the vast majority have already surrendered (by virtue of there not being a mass uprising which surely would occur in the event of imminent starvation). those who haven't surrendered get what little is there (by way of hamas), leaving them unable to feel the pain of the siege. this siege is problematic in the way that casek said. it fails to reach/hurt the true perpetrators, while hurting everyone (especially the politically marginalized, pacifists etc.), and is prohibited by intl law (not a very persuasive argument against israel, considering intl law has not dissuaded them in the past). A good distinction can be made between how England/Northern Ireland reacted to the IRA, and israel's strategy towards palestinians (in gaza, it is no longer towards a particular political group, but rather the entirety of the people). they responded with intelligence gathering, court prosecutions and targeted assassinations as a last resort. the Catholic communities, though they were certainly brutalized by police forces, they were never severed from their food or heat (the most basic of the basic human rights). - i hope you don't mean to say that israel is beneficial as a state apparatus towards the palestinian people as a whole. i don't know specifics, but aren't ALL palestinians prohibited from using the settlement roads (which are in much better condition than other roads, and would surely facilitate economic development, something which you fault them for below). furthermore, regardless of the past (in which both sides are guilty of various things), the fact that gaza hasn't erupted in response to the siege implies that though IJ and Hamas have 'declared jihad', their constituents haven't followed. so i find it difficult to rationalize current policies regarding the totality of the policies towards israel's enemies. i am presuming that the current israeli policy's rationale is, "because the palestinians haven't stopped hamas, ij etc, therefore they must support them." such sentiments are buttressed by the hamas election, which israel completely misanalyzed imo. my take on that election is that the people who provided the most health care and social safety nets (hamas) won, not because they were the most anti-israeli. -this is just flat wrong. palestinians trade with a number of regional areas, and israel cut off that trade. yes palestine is currently economically unviable, but this is in the context of a state that has no effective institutions, no access to viable trade routes between gaza and the west bank (though they exist). furthermore, you have to account for the palestinian diaspora, which alone ensures the survival of palestine (this is similar to much of the third world). when israel shuts down electricity and the borders, how are remittances to enter the country? furthermore, i find it problematic for you to say that the palestinian aspirations are unrealistic, given the intl community's willingness for palestine to be a state. the money is surely there. where would israel be without the intl community (my point is that 'unviabilities can disappear' very easily with the whims of the intl community). moreover, regarding the economic character of a future palestinian state, the palestinian diaspora is becoming better and better educated. if palestine were to inherit the education of the diaspora, it would be in prime condition to become a finance/service center (esp considering its relations with the middle east, and gaza's outlet to the mediterranean). yes, the won't be able to farm food for its survival, but that is the case with much of europe. you say that that is a reason for it not to be a state. however, the reason behind that is the blockade which prevented food to enter, regardless of the financial context of those going hungry, and does not suggest viability. famine during wartime is not surprising. ------ i know i wrote a lot, probably way more than you're willing to get into. but saying stuff along the lines of, "canada wouldn't care if quebec got shut down cuz it was raining qassams on toronto and ottawa" is misleading because it implies a degree of institutional stability that simply does no exist in the anarchy and chaos of gaza, and all of palestine for that matter.
    1 point
  25. propped who i could...get me back
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. I have been on the steady lurk tip for some time now. If I had to guess, I'd say I've been coming here since about 2003. I have not posted once, ever, until right now. Back in 2006 I registered under this name with intent to post and just never ended up doing so. I'm on here almost every day, I'm familiar with several online persona and their zany antics, I even subscribe to a few threads. This place has made many a boring work day fly by for me over the years, put me on to some dope music that I otherwise never would have heard of, and provided countless hours of entertainment when boredom would have got the best of me. I lurk mainly in Ch. 0, the Untitled forum since I am a photography nerd, and I check out the Duty Free forum from time to time since I really dig kicks and fresh gear. Shit. I don't even write. NOT AT ALL. But in my eyes this message board is one of the most boss spots on the entire fucking internet. Thank you Twelve Ounce
    1 point
  28. Re: It's The Shit Thread - no homo haha..... its like tryin to get affirmative action in the NBA.
    1 point
  29. "why'd you go over my shit, let's settle this at the bridge club"
    1 point
  30. (0)(0) i posted some tits!!! props?
    1 point
  31. I work on the crossword puzzle from the paper when I shit...
    1 point
  32. without of my friends here at school, it is always nice to read your views mar. well tempered position.
    1 point
  33. a clip i put together... http://www.skatenc.com/abc/vids/thinkaboutsf2.mov
    1 point
  34. Been a member since around late 2000 or 2001 under varying screen names. Mostly lurked in Brick Slayers, until I found our how infinitely entertaining Ch. 0 is. My current post-count can be basically attributed to the last two years, so I guess I did my fair share of lurking on the whole. It always trips me out when people start the "How old are you" threads like DETO's current one, because I feel like a geezer compared to half the people that post a shit load. I remember 12oz's olden days, but only really from an observer's standpoint. I think the only thread I have ever started was the "RIP PIMP C" thread.
    1 point
  35. i propped some people no fuckin prop me bitches :cool:
    1 point
  36. I think this has a lot to do with why I don't post much. That sort of thing kind of steers me away from posting. Also, I guess it's a personality type thing..I'm usually pretty laid back and conserved. This is kind of a weird thing to say but I always thought posting on a forum was way too "geek status" for me haha. But posting in here, I realize it's actually kind of a cool thing to communicate with many different people from all over the world. I reread my post about five times before I actually post it, does anyone else do that?
    1 point
  37. i lurk a lot more than i post. it's true.
    1 point
  38. 1 point
  39. 1 point
  40. When I have a hangnail I use an exacto knife to dig out the skin nail and puss. It's not really a remedy, more like a home surgery.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00