my FUCKED UP weekend

2 blaazed

i havent posted in a few days...this weekend was horrible...It all started on friday night. My friends call me up and tell me to come to a strip club.So i decide to go,it was all good we was havin a good time got a few lapdances. got a little twisted we end up going to sum yuppy bar down the block to have a few drinks an prey on the senseless women in those bars. So bout 8 beers nd few shots later i here two guys screaming. It's my friend and some herb looking kid going at it. So i try'd to be the peacefull one and calm everyone down offer a round on me. The ignorant drunk my friend is he calls the guy outside.So now there is him and his 6 "frat boys" outside surrounding my friend. So i get in the middle and call a fair fight. NEXT THING I KNOW all hell brakes loose there fist and kicks everywhere.i get hit right in my face and start brawlin...the cops come in .5 seconds cuz were in yuppyville nyc,me and my two friends get sent to jailand they went home. charged me with assault,criminal possesion of a weapon,menacing,disorderly conduct. so i am in central bookings for a ll more then 24 hours drunk smelling like jail and had a crackhead who took a shit in the cell....so i finally get out thinkin im just gonna go home and chill...When i get home my roomate offer to by me dinner since i had a shitty night ...so we get in her ride we go about 5 or 6 blocks when douchebag run a stop sign and hit our car on my side...i was knocked out...woke up in the hopital...now i have a fractured wrist dislocated shoulder and cuts and bruises all over my face...i feel like shit and i am never leavin the house again....but i did get a perscription to vicoden :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my buddy had a shitty weekend too... he got sucker punched on saturday night when he was too wasted to fight properly.... driven home by the cops... sunday night we're in the movie theatre watching troy and his 12" 's in custom box + amp get jacked out of his ride...

shitty deals

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

sucks

i had a similar weekend a few years ago.

friday i totaled my girls car in a head on accident.

then on sat morning i drive to another city, and after 2 hours there end up getting bagged, my sis' car impounded, and spent the weekend in jail.

That fuckingsucks homie, hope you get better.

ON another note, find those frat motherfuckers and kill them. Seriously, if you catch one on the sidewalk park a few blocks up, or have a friend drop you off, go with a small nail in your hand and out of nowhere hit him in the eye with it, cause him to be an outcast from his yuppie friends, to be the redicule of a wayward society. Make his life crumble beneath him. Induce a state of trauma into his life that reverberates to his family and friends. Kill His Future.

Kill Your Future.

:lick:

Originally posted by oneeightyone

That fuckingsucks homie, hope you get better.

ON another note, find those frat motherfuckers and kill them. Seriously, if you catch one on the sidewalk park a few blocks up, or have a friend drop you off, go with a small nail in your hand and out of nowhere hit him in the eye with it, cause him to be an outcast from his yuppie friends, to be the redicule of a wayward society. Make his life crumble beneath him. Induce a state of trauma into his life that reverberates to his family and friends. Kill His Future.

Kill Your Future.

:lick:

i bet the popular kids at school picked on you huh.

lets hear it for pussy kids who cant throw a punch unless they are behind 6 of thier other friends.

Like my weekend, I went out to support one of my favorite bands only to see the night ruined by a bunch of hammerskins..Not only were they in the bar, but they also ran the bar..

THey began taunting me by ripping my threads up and snatching my beanie..Well I walk up to em to get my beanie back, thinking they had taken it by mistake and some asshole throws a cheapshot and hits me on the left part of my forehead. He was standing behind his 6 other friends for fucks sake..

I got booted for that one,(second warning) came back in replaced my threads, and we start grappeling again..well - they started it with again..Now I got the dude, whos 7' easily over 300lbs pushing me into his gang, so I grapple some other people and just hang on to them so he can no longer move me and some other cockwad pushes me the distance out of the club, the whole hes pushing me hes all like: Get the fuck outa here, dont try that shit with us, blahblahblah..

These fuckers just got so sad on me..I was there - participating in the slamming, singing along the whole bit..and these fucks are there just there standing and waiting to fuck up anyone they can, making sure they conserve their energy.

FUCKING PUSSIES!

A part of me wanted to throw a brick thier window, another part of me wanted to follow them home and get an address, but for the most part I just wanted to get the hell of some dirthole known as Hemet..:lol:

Still fun..But I hate being the only kid who stands up to these fuckers..

tell me the truth...

u typed that whole thing with one hand because of ur

broken wrist. haha probably took u 15 min for that short entry...

haha im kiddin man... ur weekend does sound like a bust...

hope u didn't break ur good hand, cuz learning to write/type/jackoff with the other is a bitch to learn...

Originally posted by ClueTwo

1000mG's of Vicodin would do wonders for your headache..You'd be DEAD...

well actually it was done the other night.

and the kid didnt die...

nothing happened except he slept better than normal.

maybe hes a zombie.

Originally posted by ClueTwo

1000mG's of Vicodin would do wonders for your headache..You'd be DEAD...

well actually it was done the other night.

and the kid didnt die...

nothing happened except he slept better than normal.

You're counting the 500mg of acetaminophen in the vicodin as the actual weight instead of the 5mg hydrocodone. Its a pretty common mistake.

He probably snorted what, 2 regular strength vicodin? If you're saying he snorted 200 of them then I don't believe you.

Vicodin fucking sucks, anyway. Numorphan or Dilaudids are where its at.

lemme clear a few things up in here...first the reason i got charged with possesion of weapon cuz when the cops rolled up i was chasin one of them herbs down the block wit a broken glass handle..second i didnt get beat up no marks no pain hence the reason why me and my friends got bagged and they either went to the hospital or home...best belive 2blazzed knocks niggaz out....exspecially socs(see outsiders) like them...third the car hit right into my door on the passanger side instantly knockin me out.....and the vicoden is great...

• 11 years later...

Archived