Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my FUCKED UP weekend

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, May 17, 2004.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

i havent posted in a few days...this weekend was horrible...It all started on friday night. My friends call me up and tell me to come to a strip club.So i decide to go,it was all good we was havin a good time got a few lapdances. got a little twisted we end up going to sum yuppy bar down the block to have a few drinks an prey on the senseless women in those bars. So bout 8 beers nd few shots later i here two guys screaming. It's my friend and some herb looking kid going at it. So i try'd to be the peacefull one and calm everyone down offer a round on me. The ignorant drunk my friend is he calls the guy outside.So now there is him and his 6 "frat boys" outside surrounding my friend. So i get in the middle and call a fair fight. NEXT THING I KNOW all hell brakes loose there fist and kicks everywhere.i get hit right in my face and start brawlin...the cops come in .5 seconds cuz were in yuppyville nyc,me and my two friends get sent to jailand they went home. charged me with assault,criminal possesion of a weapon,menacing,disorderly conduct. so i am in central bookings for a ll more then 24 hours drunk smelling like jail and had a crackhead who took a shit in the cell....so i finally get out thinkin im just gonna go home and chill...When i get home my roomate offer to by me dinner since i had a shitty night ...so we get in her ride we go about 5 or 6 blocks when douchebag run a stop sign and hit our car on my side...i was knocked out...woke up in the hopital...now i have a fractured wrist dislocated shoulder and cuts and bruises all over my face...i feel like shit and i am never leavin the house again....but i did get a perscription to vicoden :)

2. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

my buddy had a shitty weekend too... he got sucker punched on saturday night when he was too wasted to fight properly.... driven home by the cops... sunday night we're in the movie theatre watching troy and his 12" 's in custom box + amp get jacked out of his ride...

shitty deals

3. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Damn...

Damn....

Damn...

I had to work and compared to your weekend mine looks like Spring Break in Cancun..

4. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Fuck blazzed thats some worst shit.
    Hope you get better soon, and enjoy the vicoden, real nice.

5. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

that's a big fat pisser is what that is.

sorry buddy

6. adderall

adderall Elite Member

holy shit thats a bummer

7. sucks
    i had a similar weekend a few years ago.
    friday i totaled my girls car in a head on accident.
    then on sat morning i drive to another city, and after 2 hours there end up getting bagged, my sis' car impounded, and spent the weekend in jail.

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Damn, that’s a FUCKED UP weekend. Get better, and I hope you beat those charges.

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

goddamn homie....that's well, horrible!

In times like this, recall a very relevant and very important saying...

"That which does not kill you will only make you stronger."

10. villain

villain Veteran Member

That's fucked up. Even though you were defending yourself you still get slammed. Fucking yuppies. Just cause their daddies a judge doesn't make them god.
    Hope you are better soon.

11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Vicadine doesnt do much but stop headaches.

Even if you blow 1000mg.

12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

how did the weapon charge come about?

13. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Shit! Sorry, man. Keep your head up and heal well.

14. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Did anyone see the report on the daily show about them allwoing guns into bars? Anyway he called them all pussies and then they kicked him out of the bar and tried to run over him with a motorcycle.