Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

My friends of 12oz...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Aug 8, 2004.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

well...i have hit rockbottom..there is nothin left for me except rehab...i fear if i do not go i will end up dead somewhere....im real sick too man...coughing up blood bloody noses,blacking out and throwing up all over the place...rehab is deffinantly the place for me....the place i am attending is pretty cool...since im checking myself in i have such privlages as internet usage and bieng able to leave or whatnot ..i wont be leaving...ill go on the pc everynow n them to see whats up on 12oz...but this is the best place for me...i need to get better...so after tonight....2blazzed has left the building...

2. Hoblow

Hoblow Senior Member

Good luck, stay strong.

3. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

best wishes 2BLAZZED..

i hate it for you, but your attitude seems good about seeking help..
    thats the first step..

good luck:cool:

4. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

good luck with everything. We hope to see you reppin knightbats harder than before in no time.

5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

yo man, good luck with all that shit.

It's for the best no matter how fucked up it gets inside there.

But yo when you get out, we're rocking Bucktown.

6. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

good luck, stay focused, come out stronger than ever. [​IMG]

7. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

i have stated previously on here that i was a heavy heroin user for a time. ive been clean for 3 years now. i still get drunk as a skunk but i would never fuck around with that evil shit again. you can go to rehab 1000 times and never get clean. its all up to you. there is nothing anyone can do except what you can do for yourself. you are the only one who can get yourself clean. of course it is good to have people who love you around you for support, its even necassary. do it for yourself, move on past all that shit. of course it was all fun and great times. but who knows what else there is out there for you. after i got clean, i experienced a brand new world. sex was new to me again, as was love and family and friends. good luck. if you ever want to talk hit me up man.

aim: catchkillsell

8. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

9. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Good luck man. This is the best thing for you.

10. crave

crave Veteran Member

positive attitude helps the process along tremendously.

good luck.

11. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

i just need to be in a place where noone knows me..so i can just go threw this by myself...

12. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

Hell yeah stay strong man... Good luck...

13. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

GOOD LUCK WITH IT MATE

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

15. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

hey man, you dont even know me like that, one day u just start actin like a fuckin dickhead and havent stoped since...get over it dude,seriously :nope: