Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Metal Band Plan Onstage Suicide

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Rodney Trotter, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

Controversial Florida rock band Hell on Earth are reportedly planning to host an on-stage suicide during a concert next month. With the band claiming the event is intended to raise awareness of a euthanasia society and is not a publicity stunt.

The suicide will take place during a gig at St. Petersburg's State Theater, Atlanta on October 4. The unnamed voluteer is a terminally ill member of the euthanasia society and intends to raise awareness for the cause. It has not been explained how the suicide will take place.

"I support the right to die with dignity," Hell on Earth singer Billy Tourtelot explained to Rolling Stone, "I got an email a few weeks ago from this person, who is a fan of the band and who stated an interest in doing this. I was skeptical at first, but we did some research and talked to the person and met, and they're going to do it."

The fan involved has since issued a press release saying,

"I thank the Lord that Hell on Earth is giving me this opportunity to end my suffering. I just want to say as my last will and testament that this is my God-given choice to end my life. I'd prefer to have a physician-assisted suicide but until the laws are changed, those who are in pain like me will either have to continue to suffer or do it themselves."

Hell On Earth are no strangers to controversy. Their songs include 'Toilet Licking Maggot' and 'My God Is Heroin' and onstage in the past Tourtelot has had intercourse with cows and drunk blended rats.

However Tourtelot denies that is a publicity stunt or a crime saying, "We have legal representation, and this is not illegal. I'm definitely not assisting in any suicide. What I'm doing may be immoral, but it's not illegal."

Hell on Earth’s website, which announced the event, has recently been removed and St. Petersburg police are inverstigating the claims. It's a second-degree felony in Florida to assist a suicide (and it carries a fifteen year prison sentence) but police are reportedly trying to get more information and haven't yet determined how to respond.

"What they're proposing to do is a crime," says Bill Proffitt of the St. Petersburg Police. "I don't know if this is a publicity stunt, but we will most likely try to head them off at the pass and show them the statute. They may not be aware that it is a crime."

in the past Tourtelot has had intercourse with cows and drunk blended rats

:eek: :confused: :dazed:

http://www.xfm.co.uk/Article.asp?b=news&id=13188

That sounds like some next level ish...

2. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

aiding and abetting a suicide?
    yikes.

florida death metal has always been ill..
    tampa is the home of deicide.

one concert i won't be attending..

3. im not witty

im not witty Guest

assisted suicide schmuicide, lets hear more about drinking rats out of a blender. thats fucking tough.

4. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

i read about it yesterday in the newspaper.

[email protected]#$%: are you in florida?

5. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

6. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

i found this part really funny

7. Haha, I was just about to quote that too, freightlover...

Drinking blended rats is considerably gangster.

8. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

yeah, but intercourse with cows...just kinda strikes me as soooo redneck.

9. metallix

metallix Elite Member

10. Telo

Telo Elite Member

yeah.. drinking rats and screwing farm animals is definetly gangster. screw suicide. that doesnt tak eany balls..

this reminds me of something that happens every year around here. there is this big festival that takes up like 6 alleys and has like 4 stages. its kinda underground but ita has all types of people.. its cool.. anyways. this year. this band was fuckin nuts.. this dude had some lighter fluid and was puring all on his leather pants and fucking burning up his leg. and as he was burning his leg he jumped off the stage and was attempting to attack the audience, and he was like hitting little kids and shit//.. majorly weird.. apparently everytime they put ona show, they get banmned from the bar or what have you, cause when they leave there is apparently thousands of dollars in damages... fucke dup..

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I'm surprised the Norwegians didn't jump on this first.....

12. LivinDigital

LivinDigital Junior Member

I hope that the theatre collapses on teteronis or whatever his gayass name is and kills him, that wuss who wants to kill himself, and the idiots who show up to listen to that lame music. metal ooooooooh tough... buncha zitted out fags who got beat up in highschool, so they live with their moms and hate on everything.

Im goin to the Hillary Duff concert and am going to make out with hot little chicks.

Later, you metal fags.

13. crave

crave Veteran Member

suicide is an eternal sin.

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

intercourse with a cow, haha

15. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

or the swedes, eh? but i suppose they'll just stick with killing themselves or other band members.....