Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hunting

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -Rage-, Nov 17, 2003.

1. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I'm currently chatting with an old friend and he's telling me about his hunting adventure today.

bbvt: first monday of deer season, so i took a vacation day
    bbvt: but then i was lucky enought to see and shot one within the first 45 minutes of the season'
    aa: fun
    bbvt: yea it was ....but ended too soon :cry2:
    aa: rifle?
    bbvt: yes, one shot through heart at about 75 years
    aa: what kind of rifle?
    bbvt: 308
    bbvt: winchester model 70

This got me thinking... When does hunting go from sport to pleasure?

I can understand "controlling the deer population," but do we really need to execute that many?

I just don't see it. Point and shoot. Hit or miss. How is this fun?

..and yes my friend is an idiot. "...at about 75 years"

:rolleyes:

Give me a knife and a loincloth any day over a rifle and camouflage.

2. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

Hunting is fucking gay.I hate watching those shows where the guys are in the trees and they ice some buck walking to get some water?Yeah fucking fair asshole real sportsmen right there!

Hows about this I hide in the bushes and attack your ass on the way to your whip on a monday morning?huh would you be about that?

faggot ass mother fuckers

Hide in the trees outside your mans house and throw rocks at him!

3. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Hahaha. I could picture that shit.:lol:

4. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Knife hunting. As soon as I see this I'll be impressed.

I wanna see motherfuckers out in the woods full-out tackling deer.

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

http://www.ecrannoir.fr/films/99/ghostdog/images/ghost1.jpg'>

I was cheering for him when he killed those two hunters who 'bagged themselves a bear'.

'Sure hunters have guns, but they also have beer. I suppose that evens out the odds.'
    -Red Green

6. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

i have no problem with it as long as you're going to feed your family with your kill.

fuck a sport hunt.

7. Good call Keelo, thats exactly what i thought.

Hunting sucks ass

8. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

ha! aaahhhhhh Red Green

9. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Yes, Ghost Dog was my hero.

That film was top notch. I was very impressed when he bagged the hunters.

Unless your life is in danger, hunting has no point. Period.

10. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

sure i could shoot something stupid/obnoxious like a fucking duck or something, but i couldn't bring myself to kill a deer.

11. swiss cheese

swiss cheese Senior Member

I'm not a big hunter at all, but once I went on a wild boar hunting trip down in central florida about 1993. The guys I was with carried shot guns, and I brought my compound bow as I thought it would be more sporting.
    We spotted a large herd of hogs in the distance disapear into a small bush area in an open field. We walked to the bush area and surrounded it. My buddy fired his gun and the boars charged out of the bush and towards me and a friend. Maybe 20 of them, some with big horns. Vscious fuckers! I had my bow drawn and just released on one that was 10 feet from me, charging at me. He went down pretty quick. One other was shot by my buddy.
    We carried these to a nearby wooded area. The one who was leading our group, Chuck, hung the hogs by their feet from a branch. He pulled out his knife and skinned them right there. He simply cut a vertical slit from the ass to the head and PEELED the skin off like a banana. It was horrific, yet pretty cool. I'll never forget it. He then cut the meat off and put it in a cooler.
    We had hog meat chili for dinner and fed the entire camp. Yum.
    It was a fun adventure, but I'm not really the hunter type. It was just an experience I'll never forget. My native hunting instincts resurfaced.

12. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Fox Hunting in Britain.

So, men on horseback, with hounds, chasing down foxes. The hounds rip the foxes to pieces.
    Not very nice eh?
    So the governent says Game Over its gonna be banned, but all the old people who live in the countryside say "Hahah, no son. Even if you ban it, we are still gonna do it:crazy:"
    fucking murdering cunts.

13. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

^^^if they really need to go through that much trouble (horses, dogs, etc) to catch a little fox then they are some aristocratic pussies :lol:

14. Re: Fox Hunting in Britain.

Although i'm completely against hunting, this brings a topic worth discussing. What i hate more is a bunch of fuckin retards from the city that have absolutely no relation with nature and think its cool to dress in camo and shoot animals...fuckin retards...what i've noticed is that people that live in the countryside have a whole different relation with nature and hunting is part of it. It may sound weird, but i have the feeling that most of them respect nature and animals. That kind of respect may seem a bit too brutal from the outside but still i can understand it.

I hope i'm getting my point clear here and will not be misunderstood

15. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

try living in south dakota, or moving here from the city, you notice just how retarded some of these fucks act when deer season rolls around, first day of the season theres like me and a couple guys in class, the girls all go to school and the guys hunt, i feel like i live in the damn 1800's.