everyone sick of killwhitey/faithfull's unecessary racial ignorance, raise your hand

seeking

this is your first/last/only warning: shut up or get ghost.

i wouldnt let someone run around here all day long blaming everything on 'niggers', so why let you constantly spout off with your tired ass ignorant racist bullshit? cause it's funny in that 'watching a drunk retard try to fight a rose bush' kind of way? maybe it was, but now i'm over it.

next time i see it, you'll not only be banned, but you'll also be condemned, which means no making new names and coming back again.

just to be sure we understand ourselves, here it is in spanish as well.

Esto es su primer/dura/sólo advirtiendo: se calló u obtiene a fantasma.

No permitiría yo alguien correr por aquí todo el día culpar todo en 'negros, así que por qué permitió que usted suelte constantemente lejos con su bullshit racista, como ignorante y cansado? causa es chistoso en eso 'mirando un bebido retarda la prueba para luchar un subió arbusto' la clase de la manera? quizá era, pero ahora estoy sobre lo. El el próximo tiempo que veo, usted no sólo será prohibido, pero usted será condenado también, que no significa hacer los nombres nuevos y regresando otra vez.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Online english/spanish translators are fucking terrible, which means awesome results every time.

haha... always coming correct.

i've refrained from commenting about whatshisname, but since you asked, his modus operandi is unnecessary, tired, and played out.

and now lets run that spanish back through to english:

This is its first one/hard/only notifying: silenced or obtains ghost.

It would not permit I someone to run around here all the day to blame all in 'black, so why permitted that you free constantly far away with its bullshit racist, as ignorant and tired? cause is funny in that 'looking at a drunk retards the test to fight a rose bush' the class in the way? perhaps was, but now I am on it. The the next time that see, you only will not be prohibited, but you will be condemned also, that does not signify to do the new names and returning again.

the mods are nice, tough guys (in my humble opinion); they believe in giving users chances, so they allow people like him to come back and redeem themselves...instead they come back and abuse their chances and choose to be...condemned. but that's they're own doing...

killwhitey, if you like this forum so much, and you obviously do bcuz you keep coming back, at least act like you're civilized...my 2cents.

"just to be sure we understand ourselves, here it is in spanish as well. "

This is its first one/hard/only notifying: silenced or obtains ghost.

It would not permit I someone to run around here all the day to blame all in 'black, so why permitted that you free constantly far away with its bullshit racist, as ignorant and tired? cause is funny in that 'looking at a drunk retards the test to fight a rose bush' the class in the way? perhaps was, but now I am on it. The the next time that see, you only will not be prohibited, but you will be condemned also, that does not signify to do the new names and returning again."

thank god i translated the fucking thing, otherwise he might have never understood that condemned 'does not signify to do the new names and returning again'

ha.

i'm so fucking awesome, even when i don't try to be funny, i make girls spill pee.

Originally posted by seeking

this is your first/last/only warning: shut up or get ghost.

i wouldnt let someone run around here all day long blaming everything on 'niggers', so why let you constantly spout off with your tired ass ignorant racist bullshit? cause it's funny in that 'watching a drunk retard try to fight a rose bush' kind of way? maybe it was, but now i'm over it.

next time i see it, you'll not only be banned, but you'll also be condemned, which means no making new names and coming back again.

just to be sure we understand ourselves, here it is in spanish as well.

Esto es su primer/dura/sólo advirtiendo: se calló u obtiene a fantasma.

No permitiría yo alguien correr por aquí todo el día culpar todo en 'negros, así que por qué permitió que usted suelte constantemente lejos con su bullshit racista, como ignorante y cansado? causa es chistoso en eso 'mirando un bebido retarda la prueba para luchar un subió arbusto' la clase de la manera? quizá era, pero ahora estoy sobre lo. El el próximo tiempo que veo, usted no sólo será prohibido, pero usted será condenado también, que no significa hacer los nombres nuevos y regresando otra vez.

http://www.ideageneration.co.uk/Press%20Office/HipHopYears/content%20JPGS/037-Big-Pun-KK.jpg'>

¡TOMA!

Archived