everyone sick of killwhitey/faithfull's unecessary racial ignorance, raise your hand

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KING BLING

I don't like the guy but just because hes offensive doesn't mean he is really doing horrible in your face shit. It keeps it interesting, at least he won't be talking about pirates and how much he hates Tease ... at least for a few months

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

seeking - we had a discussion awhile back about new xenon headlight bulbs for my Passat. I've forgotten which type you recommended. Do you recall?

BTW, they were cheap - like $40 or $50.

Psst go to cardomain before you do, I got some $40 dollar xenon headlights for $20. But PIAA's are expensive as a mother.

while the race debate is played out like trucker caps and throwback jerseys... i dont mind talking about it with someone who presents their opinions in a civilised way, and remains open to other beliefs. killwhitey didnt do this though. whiel his shit gets too much sometimes, he could become a welcome addition to 12oz if he realises how racist he is and changes for the better.

my 2 cents/it takes all kinds.

no way. (+NOT+) makros can't be banned. he's unstoppable.

Not that I care about 12oz's bandwidth limit space... thing.... but isn't he (crayon 666) costing you peeps money by posting random images in like every thread?

like/peeps

And what's with the whole suburban white boy talk?

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

Not that I care about 12oz's bandwidth limit space... thing.... but isn't he (crayon 666) costing you peeps money by posting random images in like every thread?

unless the photos displayed are actually sitting on the 12oz server they will not consume any of 12oz's bandwidth. they'll be downloaded from the server hosting the pics, not 12oz.

Originally posted by dowmagik

do you not give them change after they purchase a cheeseburger from you?

haha.

i'm not trying to be the thought police here, i just got sick of seeing stupid replies that said nothing but 'thats cause yur a white boy' and 'im gonna go eat white boy dicks till they're spilling out my ears'.

ok, i made the last one up, but still. it's just dumb. it wasnt funny and it brought nothing to the table.

makros gets away with what he does because he was the first to do it, and there is a strange esoteric science behind it, that you wont understand till all of a sudden it just clicks. he probably doesnt even fully realize what he's doing. it's an edict from god, it's beyond our understanding.

anyone else trying to pull that shit will be banned though.

yes, dr+delusional was worthless.

not only was his whole steeze tired as hell, it was also a 100% bite off of popgunwar. like, the only reason you could tell they weren't the same person, is that atleast pgw was sort of entertaining every once in a while. dr+d just sucked.

i keep hoping that he dies.

well no, i don't actively 'hope' for that.

not because i care, but because ir really don't care all that much.

if i did care though, i would pray for an excrutiatingly painfull over dose, that doesnt actually kill him, but forces him to lose some limbs, and maybe a nose or his lower jaw. that would be way funnier than if he died, cause he would be a total mutant. no, better yet, i would pray that his ears fell off, so he had to wear one of those 'croakies' elastic straps on his designer sunglasses, that the coke-bottle-kids always rocked in elementary school.

that would be hillarious.

seeks/stupid crackers

Archived