September 12-12-12 tee - Thursday, September 12th at 12pm noon EST

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Having issues logging in to the shop.

I'm logged in here, I use the same email for both. Can't remember if we needed different passwords?

If I remember correctly at one point we needed 2 passwords because there were issues with account linking between the systems?

Anyway, I've tried the forgot password process but I'm not getting an email about it.

This month is total fire, kudos Raven! 💥💪🔥🍻

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, bigpoppa.k said:

I'm logged in here, I use the same email for both. Can't remember if we needed different passwords?

If I remember correctly at one point we needed 2 passwords because there were issues with account linking between the systems?

Anyway, I've tried the forgot password process but I'm not getting an email about it.

just check out as a guest like a normal lazy person 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

9 hours ago, bigpoppa.k said:

send me an email at info@12ozprophet.com and I’ll take care of it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bigpoppa.k said:

Well sheeeit..

Ooof.. This costing us Canadians a cool $50

yeah outside the USA shipping sucks and it’s 100% USPS rates. I always through extras into those orders to blunt the edge but trying to work out something I can do about it. Have some ideas but I feel for you guys outside the USA. 

• Like 1

We doubled the run since last month and then doubled again by having two designs. Lot of stores asked about it and even though I’m not even sure how to structure wholesale for something like this, I figured it was a safe bet. Pocket screens setup on one of our presses since last time we ran out of one or two sizes that I vastly underestimated so inventory should be good at least through ti this afternoon, maybe a touch longer. Instagram isn’t really doing me any favors so unless we get lucky with some kind of viral spike, still a couple hours to a day maybe to get your hands on a tee. Boards will remain a little longer as banners since they’re regularly priced. 

• Like 5

On 9/12/2024 at 12:44 AM, misteraven said:

September surprise… Instagram hasn’t seen this yet, but decided to throw out an alternate version to see what happens. 

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 4.08.55 PM.jpeg

So y’all know it’s barely the 14th, right?

How’d you guys buy all the tshirts and not leave me one? 
My loss and all but, I hope they’re itchy just for the record. 
No offense. I’m sure you understand.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, toyeattoywaroner said:

bruh….these shirts have Mickey Mouse on them….:you should have known they would not last long.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On 9/14/2024 at 8:14 AM, toyeattoywaroner said:

Send me an email or message on here. It's all sold out, but I do pull a couple for myself, archive and exactly this reason.

• Props 1

On 9/15/2024 at 3:38 AM, MOOGLE? said:

Willing to trade ibtease NFT's for a 2x cause y'all left only small size available.

Gonna get the skateboard next week though.

Skateboards did well, but not as well as I expected. Unsure if it's because a preorder or just something out of left field. I know you can buy a mass market deck for like $55 or so, but all the brands I look at are charging about what we charged (though kinda feel like the 12oz one is fresher).

https://faworldentertainment.com/collections/boards

https://fuct.com

https://shop-usa.palaceskateboards.com/en-us/collections/hardware

Anyhow, still available for anyone that wants one. Those always ship separately along with banners so not a big deal if you already ordered a tee. Would have cost the same as two orders anyways.

https://12ozprophet.com/collections/shop/products/12ozprophet-12-12-12-september-skateboard

image.png

• Like 4

Anyhow, sorry been super slammed with regular work on top of answering a zillion emails and processing orders etc.

I'm still checking in and you can always hit me direct if anyone needs anything.

Thank again to everyone that participated, whether it was placing an order or spreading the word. Still fighting my way through the Instagram algorithm so it really does help when you guys repost or just hit up friends and other forum members to let them know. Now I need to think about October...

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I'm gonna be honest. I'm not feeling any of those decks you posted. The Mickey shit is fucking fresh and you're making it really hard to not cop when I really need to be watching every penny right now.

playa hater award goes to…..

the deck graphic is pretty much the same elements as the tee but you hate one and like the other…..?

• LOL! 1