Good luck in court tomorrow super thread

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

37c83ecf6cada345cae5db7edad73f5a.gif.faa0798cd4e663044c5fb93cd5ad8986.gif

Good luck in court SM, not sure of the details but I am guessing it was to do with an employer from what I remember reading of late?

I own all the stupid shit I have done in life as not only did I survive thru it all, but I laugh about it, especially when those who would judge said stupid acts of mine only serve to illustrate the fact that they take themselves too seriously and are incapable of accepting their actual reality of the fact that thru doing stupid shit we (evolved) humans learn, lest such fools would still be jumping off cliffs to their demise.

Yet dealing with the stupidity of others via the court system wouldn't be an experience I would want to deal with as whatever umbrage I have taken with other people or organisations I have left for karma to deal with

• Like 4

Update. The judge is giving us 30 days to come to an agreement on our settlement or she will reassign us to another judge. She is retiring. My lawyer asked if it were possible that she make a decision prior to her retirement and she gave a hard no. “She has 23 other cases…..” 

im ok with this. Then I can just earn as much as I can until a decision is made. 

• Like 5

On 3/8/2024 at 12:52 PM, nicklesndimes said:

also, good luck going forward in whatever you ultimately decide to do in life!

Thanks man. Sometimes it just works itself out. I just needed one more year there. One more. 
however. If I’ve learned one thing in life it’s that no matter how ugly the situation is it always leads to something better. I have faith in this. Every day I work there still is better for me. I’m ok with all of it. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

On 3/13/2024 at 6:55 AM, SMdoubleXL said:

Thanks man. Sometimes it just works itself out. I just needed one more year there. One more. 
however. If I’ve learned one thing in life it’s that no matter how ugly the situation is it always leads to something better. I have faith in this. Every day I work there still is better for me. I’m ok with all of it. 

As I will agree, with each day that passes all I see as one who has already given the best version of Myself and all the money I had to others to this world, each day that I am trapped in financial chains sees Me as being a better person than those who enslave Me with such restraints.

Best part is to live for today and be like Me as the First to say "fuck you" to those who wish or promise or use the fear of a tomorrow that may never come whilst mocking those who use the system of finances and slavery in the form of work that sees everyone who trades their time, focus and attention along with their body's physical presence being a whore thanks to the God known as Horus, as they are called "Whore Us" for good reason.

As a result of jealous and envious stream sniping bitches immobilising My van I am off to the beach using public transport as I make these posts mocking those who willingly continue to sacrifice the majority of their lives to a soulless corpratocracy in exchange for meaningless currency surplus to the amount required to facilitate their survival.

Hopefully your case ends with you able to get away from such bullshit if not forever then at least for a while so when you get back into "The Fools Game" of being a cog in a machine working for any agenda beyond your own all for the worthless pursuit of more money than one needs to survive.

• 4 weeks later...

So I got the call on Thursday. My departure from the company will be soon. 
To  recap-they (company) wants to settle my work comp case and in return I have to resign. 
(Company) agreed on the amount we (lawyer and I) set. 
the place gets more toxic by the day and I know it’s healthy for me to get out of there but FUCK it is going to tear my heart out leaving there for the last time. I have bonded with each and every worker there (minus our director of cultivation-she is a major contributor to the downfall of that place)

My heart and soul have been nothing but dedicated to this place for the last four years. I know you’re not supposed to get attached to your work/work place but when you enter a business as a startup business it’s really hard not to. 
I finally told my manager and the director of operations (employees #2&#3). I didn’t want to blindside them. I am employee #5. (Employee #4 quit in January). 
Us 4 are very very tight. 

going to start officially applying for jobs this week. I have already been in touch with the  hort school I attended and I can access their career development program for life. 

But damn-I’m gonna miss the fuck outta those people. 

• Like 4
  • Props 5

Congrats on the court case, unfortunately it seems like no body wins in this case.  They lost a good employee.  

If you can, take that money and flip it in a startup, become their competitor.  

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

26 minutes ago, ndv said:

Congrats on the court case, unfortunately it seems like no body wins in this case.  They lost a good employee.  

If you can, take that money and flip it in a startup, become their competitor.  

ha. It ain’t that much . We got bought out last year by a big MSO. 

i have a move to plan for next year. I’ll tuck it away for that 

14 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

nicee you'll get something else good going soon 🔜 

good luck!!!

Thank you 

• Like 2
  • Props 1

I have moved 25 times in my life so far. The majority have all been inside of Vegas. I don’t plant myself too deep or for too long. 

I can’t live the rest of my life like that tho. I need a more solid place to get comfortable 

24 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Not necessarily Vegas but somewhere closer to my kid. I need 4 seasons. Away from people (for the most part). Utah is my birth state. 

I highly recommend Montana. Wyoming and Idaho are pretty awesome as well.

• Like 1